Swasan ff:  An incomplete scrapbook (Prologue)

Swasan ff: An incomplete scrapbook (Prologue)

Prologue:(The billionaire girl and slayer)


"Life and story are like two sides of the same coin. Too much unpredictable. Some stories give you bliss, some make you cry & some make you confused. But every story has an end to some extent. However, some stories are there which are open ended. A new story can be continued from that. Nobody ever knows what exactly happened in that story. But it's always said that nobody is mysteriously mysterious. There is some way to find the truth." I was standing outside the pub 'Black Bear' and reading this holy crap of paper which was fixed on its gate. I gave least importance to these things as I was not interested to be diverted from my target. I entered the pub. Too much noise. Drinks.. Dance.. Like seriously how could people take this much sound? Not my concern. I was here to know about my target as this was my job. Oops.. My existence to life. At one corner of pub, some shits were drinking.

Some girls were dancing and some holy shits were trying to be close to them. My eyes were searching her.

According to my information, she was in the pub and I had to find out her at any cost. That time at once my eyes fell on a group of girls making unbearable sounds. Bloody hell! Didn't they have any other works? Bogus people.

Didn't know what was life?? My thoughts were like as if I knew everything about life. Suddenly a microphone sound had broken my series of thoughts...

Some girl was saying," cheers!! Our friend is going to be a billionaire tomorrow. For this happy occasion, she is giving free drinks to all for an enjoyable night."

I was now pissed off. Till now I was unable to reach my target and now I was listening to these hypocritical things. As far as I had noticed some congratulated a girl and she happily waved a smile. My thoughts were like how impossible this girl was?? Wasting money on these holy shits?? Again none of my business. I went to the bar corner to look for my target minutely as the lights were dim in the bar. Again that same girl's sight distracted me. Now she kicked a man as he was trying to shake hand with her in an inappropriate way. Oh!! Courageous girl. I thought what was this girl?? This girl was a crap like a hell for doing wastage of money but no. She was brave. Just then the

DJ announced," Give a big round of applause to miss Swara Suryavansi for her kind gesture to serve free drinks to all. Have a blast tonight guys!!"


Swara Suryavansi. Oh!! There she was. Finally found out my target. She came upon stage with a glass of drink, thanked everyone for the congratulation and gulped the drink in one go. !! I told you courageous girl. But this girl was a mixture of opposites. I needed to focus minutely on this target. Now as got my target, it was time to gather more information. But I didn't want to reveal myself or my identity in front of her. So I asked the bartender , who was serving free drinks, about her. I just casually approached him, "was she really rich?" The bar tender just told me that yes! She was a billionaire girl. I could not ask further questions as else people will be suspicious of me.


And it's the worst nightmare to be getting exposed. It would create a domino effect and my creator would not like it. I could not think to let him down. As because of him, I found my existence .. I was what I was now in the present. I , Sanskar Maheswari, a ruthless slayer. A life without a soul...



hey, guys!! kashis here. some of you might know me. This is a small prologue of my swasan ff. Do you want I should continue this ff? Your comments will decide the fate of this ff.. let me know what you all feel about this ff.. criticism is also accepted.. and guys this is a dark story.


Credit to Kashis
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

16 comments:

  1. If it will end up with saperation of swasan then plz tell me now...then i will not read it...bcoz in d end if it heppens then its heart broken...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anonymous!! Thanks for the concern.. But dear this is the starting. The end I have not even thought of. But yes!! As we all are swasan fan, I won't separate them.
      #kashis

      Delete
    2. Hey thnx dear...thats vry sweet of u..then i'll definitely read it...just go for it..nd yes prologue is osm...

      Delete
  2. Awesome dear!! Do continue...bt 1 thing of which im scared- its a dark story...all the best kashish n im very happy...finally u r back..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's me kritika

      Delete
    2. Thanks kritika.. Yes !! I have remembered you. Why r u scared dear?? I did't get that.
      #kashis

      Delete
  3. Awesome start. Plz continue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice prologue.. Plz cont soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good start kashis.. Do continue soon...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds interesting..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good start dear..I really enjoy ..I like it ..plzx continue dear

    ReplyDelete
  8. Prologue is awesome...just go for it..waiting for the next part dear..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hii kashis..awesme story.. plz continue..will b waiting for ur next cmg part..:) i just hope u make an entry for ragini nd laksh too in ur story..den it wudbe gud..plz dnt make sad ending..thnx for swasan ff..i loved ur concept.. cheers ..
    #shri

    ReplyDelete