Swasan ff:An Incomplete Scrapbook (What To Believe?) Episode 11

Swasan ff:An Incomplete Scrapbook (What To Believe?) Episode 11

Sanskar's POV:
As soon as we reached to the corner of the bar, I asked her," So Mayuri, what are you doing here? Have you come here to destroy any other family?" She was shocked by listening to this question and replied in a fearful way that what I was asking to her, she couldn't get that. I pressed her neck in rage and asked,"Now you can better understand me. Cut the crap and answer bloody hell." She said me to leave her as it was paining her. I laughed sarcastically by listening the word pain & snapped her back,"What is about that pain which you have given to my family?" She now opened her mouth with a mixture of expressions of fear and pain & said,"Trust me! I am also a victim of incidents. I have not done anything. Please leave me." I couldn't believe my ears. Was she pleading me to trust her?? And over the top she was saying that she was a victim of incidents. How pathetic!! I shouted,"Do you think I am a fool to trust you?" By listening to this question she only repeated her statements again and again to trust her. I couldn't take more of her nonsense talks. I shouted in fury that was she in a position to ask for trustability? She was completely silent by looking at my rage and also scared as anything could happen to her now. I again asked sarcastically,"If you want me to trust you, then tell me the entire truth. What I have seen on that day in the party, Is that a lie?" She again went to her hibernation zone and a single word wasn't coming out from her mouth. I presses her neck deeply and said,"Now you don't have any answer. Right. You can never be a victim. Women like you are destruction to our society. Speak up before I loose my temper." She was fainting in pain but I had marked a sudden change in her expressions. Earlier it was a sense of fear and pain but now it was converted to a sense of dejection.

"Yes! You are right. Women like me are shame to the society. But have you ever tried to know the causes behind this change? You can only see the outcome but never interested to know the entire truth." I was shocked with her answer and thought that was she really a victim of incidents? But I couldn't believe a person like her who was the sole cause for destruction of my family. I asked her to stop her bogus talks and to vent out the truth, not these bloody craps. She now said in a determined face,"Yes! What ever you have seen that day is truth. But I don't know that he is your father. That time I don't know that he is married. I have never crossed my limits. Please believe me." I was again hell shocked. If whatever talks she was saying, were true then she was indeed a victim. But could I trust her? Breaking my thoughts she again started,"I know how ruthless slayer you are. You can kill me and also nobody is there in this world to cry for me. Why will I tell lie to you when you are standing in front of me."

While she was saying all these things, I noticed that even if I had pressed her neck deeply still there was no fear in her face & like she wasn't feeling any pain. I was confused. Should I trust her or not? Then I decided that all these incidents were happened in my past and I couldn't change them. But my target was my present. By knowing about her relationship with Mayuri, I could easily solve these mysteries and also could make my captain happy. So, I opened my phone and showed her the photograph of my target and asked her,"Do you know this girl?" She nodded negatively but I could bet that her facial expression had changed like she had seen a ghost. I strangled her neck more tightly and said,"Don't lie. You know me. Right. Then you can imagine that I won't think twice to kill you and nobody can also find your dead body to mourn over your death."

Before I could say anything further and could know her reply, the manager of the bar announced to vacate the bar soon as police had raided it. He requested all of us to leave the bar through the secret door as soon as possible. Hearing the name of police, my questions were broken and my thoughts were diverted to escape from here. Taking this opportunity, she escaped from my grip and ran away. I couldn't run behind her as I had to go from here now otherwise my identity could be revealed. I narrowly escaped from the secret route of the bar and went from there.

While travelling, my thoughts were involved in Mayuri's answers. Those scenes were now coming to my mind when my mother was celebrating her anniversary alone with the photograph of my dad as my dad hadn't come home that day. Multiple times I had seen my mother was crying alone and nobody was there to support her. As I was only 10 years that time, I couldn't get why she was crying? Even if I asked her she always gave some stupid reasons like something had gone into her eyes. But gradually I understood that the aloneness was hurting her. However that time I couldn't get that why she was lonely as my parents had done love marriage. All these thoughts forced me to believe Mayuri. Might be she was saying truth, my inner voice pursued me to trust her. But I wanted to know the entire truth and how she was connected to my target? Only Mayuri could answer this. But she had already escaped from me today. Was I able to trace her again?

While I was thinking all these things, my phone ringed. As I was entangled in my own world, I picked up the call without even viewing the caller ID. The voice from the other side had broken my thoughts and brought me back to the present. It was my captain and now he was enquiring about the status of my target. By hearing my captain's voice, I could say confidently that he was not in good mood. I delivered all the information about my target by excluding the parts related to Mayuri. I didn't tell as I wanted to know the truth first before conveying it to my captain. My captain was annoyed as I couldn't give him any information about my target's father's whereabouts. My captain needed him as her father had betrayed my captain in money matters. Before I could say anything to my captain, he ordered me to kidnap my target and to vent out the whereabouts of her father. Before cutting the call, he ordered me,"Sanskar! Do what ever you want! But I need my money back urgently from that idiot."

What! Did I hear correctly? My captain had given me freedom to do whatever I wanted. Before some days my captain was saying not to harm the girl but now he was ordering me to kidnap her. Oh!! I was hell confused. But none of my business. As I had to follow my captain's orders, not to question him. And again this was a good news for me as I could vent out sectects regarding Mayuri from her directly. My car was gradually moving towards the darkness world & some words like 'Victim', 'Trust' & 'Kidnap' were beating my eardrums multiple times..

Credit to:Kashis
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

11 comments:

  1. Its awesome....the way of your writing....but mostly I liked the line "none of my business"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks angle for your constant support...
    #kashis

    ReplyDelete
  3. After all business is business. M waiting. Is he gonna kidnap her?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True saying dear... Let's see what the slayer will decide next..
      #kashis

      Delete
  4. Today's episode was really awesome,waiting for the next part

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear... Will upload soon...
      #kashis

      Delete
  5. waiting for next episode

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I m trying to upload soon...
      #kashis

      Delete
  6. amazing dear!! had a doubt is sanskaar gng to kidnap mayuri or swara...anywayss awesome

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks... Mayuri has already escaped from sanskar's grip. And his captain has ordered sanskar to kidnap swara. But what he will do, you can know in next episodes...
      #kashis

      Delete