Swasan ff: An Incomplete Scrapbook (Either her or me) Episode 25

Swasan ff: An Incomplete Scrapbook (Either her or me) Episode 25

Sanskar's POV:
Twilight had already set in. The sun had vanished from the horizon and the bluish hazy moon light was reflecting inside the terrace through the broken glass ceiling. But I was always engulfed with the ever lasting darkness like the cobwebbed clouds covered the shining moon beneath them. My target was the only ray of faint moonlight in my life which managed to escape the twisted webs of clouds & spreaded a feeble ray of smile deep inside the corner of my face. However after knowing about her real existence, her dusky shadow & reflection conferred mayhem in my heart & again pushed me to the lap of obscurity.

Just then, my phone buzzed & the caller ID was reflecting the name of captain. I was quite sure about the reason of his calling. He must had called me to know about the outcome of the questionnaire session. And I was so correct. As soon as I picked up the call, he asked,"What is the current update about your target? Is there any progress?" I just tried to answer normally & said,"Yes, captain! She doesn't know much about her parents & especially she has very less connection with her dad as her parents aren't her real parents." And to my surprise, captain didn't enquiry much regarding this and asked,"Any more secrets have you able to pour out from her mouth regarding her father's business?" I just nodded 'No' & said,"She doesn't know anything about his father's hideout location & also doesn't possess much knowledge regarding his illegal business." At once my captain said from the other side,"But I have a good news for you,Sanskar." I thought that might be captain wasn't much interested to know about her private life and he was totally interested to perceive the truth regarding her father to collect the money. So, I didn't tell captain regarding my connection with her as it would portray me weak in front of captain.

Captain was also right at his own place. Why the hell would he be interested to know regarding her? She was only a mere target for him but unfortunately she was someone precious for me. Breaking my thoughts, captain was saying,"Are you listening, Sanskar?" I said," yes! What is the good news?" Captain said in a satisfied tone,"Shekhar Suryavansi has agreed to give us money after hearing about his daughter. If he will give us money till tomorrow then you will spare his daughter otherwise you know what you have to do with her." I was shaken after hearing this.. What if Shekhar Suryavansi denied to give the money, then what would happen with her?? In anyways, tomorrow was her last day with me. Either alive or dead!! To confirm my thoughts, I asked to captain," If that person refused to pay the whole amount then, what would we do?" My captain said hastily,"I have to attain the call of another dealer. We will talk about it later." & the call was disconnected.

"Be prepared to kill her, sanskar!", my mind was giving me commands as his father didn't love her & why would he compensate the whole amount tomorrow for her safety? I didn't know my relation with her & I didn't want to accept that sisterly relation. My head was jammed but yes! My heart was interested to see a brief glimpse of her as tomorrow would be uncertain. What havoc it would have planned for our lives, I was ignorant about that. So,I was rushing towards my room to imprint her angelic face in my vision forever.

Swara's POV:
Many hours had passed when I had met my abductor lastly. He had gone from here with rage. 'Had he gone to kill my mom? But I had given all the correct answers. Then why didn't he come to meet me?' My mind was agitated & surrounded with many malevolent sensations. However I wasn't in a position to do anything. The pain in legs was reducing and the cramps & swells were also diminishing. I grabbed the lotion from the table & applied it on my legs to lessen the pain. So that, I might able to run from here. I didn't know when the storm would depart from our lives.. Would I able to see my mom again? I remembered about her care & drops of tears were filled in my eyes. Just then, I heard the opening sound of the door & desperately waited to see the face of my abductor to ask him about my mother & her safety.

Sanskar's POV:
When I was rushing towards my room, again my phone ringed & I saw the caller ID. It was Laksh. I wasn't sure about the cause of his calling. So, I picked up the call & said,"Yes laksh! Anything urgent? Why do you call me now as it isn't your usual time of calling..?" Cutting my words, he said,"Yes sanskar! It's urgent. Listen to me carefully." I said,"Tell me Laksh, what is the matter?" He said in a worried tone,"Swara is a patient of Alcoholic Neuropathy. You must have remembered sanskar, I have sent her reports for further examination & today I have got some of the results of those reports." Now this news was like a violent gust of wind explosion in my life. I was too busy in other works that I was totally forgotten about those reports. I asked laksh anxiously,"Tell me about its symptoms & about its cure, laksh." He told me in a desperate tone,"Sanskar, there are many symptoms of this disease. Like numbness, tingling, movement disorders, dizziness, vomiting, nausea, sexual dysfunction etc.. And excess intake of alcohol can also lead to death." Suddenly I reacted after listening the word 'death',"No, laksh! It can't be true. He tried to calm down me & said," Control yourself sanskar! You have to face lots more upcoming storms." I couldn't understand about his last sentence & asked,"What exactly do you want to convey, Laksh?"

He said me in a composed tone,"Sanskar, I am successful in tracing the location of Swara's father. But the boys of captain don't want to spare her even after getting the money. They are planning to kill her as according to them if we leave her, then she may disclose regarding us to police & our entire existence will be at stake. Tomorrow is that deciding day, Sanskar!" Even before I could ask further questions to him, he disconnected the call by saying someone's arrival there. I couldn't call him now & even if I called him, Laksh couldn't give me any information in the presence of someone.

Captain's call was flashed back in my mind. Not only that call but also her pain, sufferings & disease agitated my thought. Now it didn't matter what was my relationship with her. I only cared for her. That much I remembered & the girl who resembled my mother, I couldn't let her die; not even in my hands or else from other's bullets. I totally obliviated about her connection with Mayuri. As it wasn't in her control to take birth from a bitch's womb. She was a pure soul which mattered the most to me on this time. But how would I save her from this dark world? Saving her meant to push myself to danger. Might be my life would be extinguished forever in the hands of my clan. It was either her or me???


Credit to: Kashis
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

13 comments:

  1. Hey kashis amazing ..no words to express my love for your writing ...You are till date the best FF Writer whom I follow.

    Neelam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton dear... Your words are my encouragement to write further...

      #kashis

      Delete
  2. Its awesome.. Seriously its gonna be very difficult for sanskaar..wanna know whats his next step..
    This is very small update..next time make it lengthy..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In next update you will know that dear... Ya its a small update.. I have to attend a marriage function today so not to break the continuity, I updated this part.. Next part I will make long..

      #kashis

      Delete
  3. Hey kashis! It was fabulous...the starting twilight lines were brilliant...and regarding previous two episodes swasan can't be siblings as they are the pairs?? But what's the connection...just spill the beans...it was perfect..beautiful described....this is one of the best ff I had ever read!....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. N please try to update longer episode.....just love to read it
      #aashi

      Delete
    2. Thanks dear... Ya pair is swasan and I don't disobey relations.. I will reveal the cause in coming episodes...
      Today I have to attend a marriage function, so to maintain continuity I updated this small part.. Next part will be long..

      #kashis

      Delete
  4. Okay now that was not expected that they would want to kill her after getting the money. Now Sanskar will have to save her by going against his captain.

    Good to see how Laksh could see Sanskar's concern for Swara. The only reason he disclosed all the details to him.

    Waiting for next update.

    Sree.

    P.S. I want this sibling confusion out of Sanskar's mind ASAP. Please only then their relationship can move forward. But you have it planned already so not forcing but merely suggesting.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ya I will reveal it soon dear.. And sanskar has saved laksh & her sister and also helped him manytimes as you have read this in earlier episodes.. So, laksh respects him & ya! He is well aware about sanskar's concern for swara.. Your suggestion is granted..

      #kashis

      Delete
  5. Well like any other reader even I am troubled with the sibling thing......Kashis you are a magnificent writer no contradiction to that! !!!
    Priyanshi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear... I will reveal that twist of siblings very soon..

      #kashis

      Delete