Swasan ff: An Incomplete Scrapbook (A Ray Of Hope) Episode 20

Swasan ff: An Incomplete Scrapbook (A Ray Of Hope) Episode 20

Laksh's POV:
I took out the long jacket from her body to examine her situation. As soon as I removed the jacket from her body, I saw some bruise marks on her back & the back side of her dress was torn like someone had applied force with her. Many negative things were popping up in my mind & I turned towards sanskar, who was standing near the door in a motionless position. As soon as he saw me looking towards him, he asked me curiously,"What is the problem, Laksh? Can you detect the cause of her unconsciousness?" I wasn't in a position to think anything except those bruise marks & yelled,"It takes time to examine a person, Sanskar. Have patience." Before I could ask him regarding those marks, he shouted,"Then check her Laksh! Why the hell are you looking towards me?" The pain, uneasiness, concern & all those mixed feelings were visible in his eyes like he was feeling the same pain as Swara. She was lying unconscious but in his consciousness also he was torturing himself for her. So, I slowed my voice & asked him calmly,"Sanskar! Has anybody misbehaved with her?" I asked this in one go and now was waiting for his reply. I didn't know whether he was aware about this situation or not.. If he wasn't aware about this situation then how would he react, also I didn't know. Honestly in these circumstances, I could only apprehend that Sanskar wouldn't leave the person who had done this type of cheap thing & how lethal he would be in that situation, was out of my imagination. I was looking towards him & was expecting a reply from him. His eye colours were changing to red. By looking at his facial expression, anyone could assume about his state of mind. He was looking like a pitiless & merciless lion who would extinguish every life, that would come in front of him now. I slowly asked his name to get the reply & this time he shouted,"Yes! that bastard...., please cure her, Laksh." By this broken statement of him, I was confirmed that he knew about the person who had misbehaved with her & right now he was looking fatal & damaging. So, I didn't dare to ask him further questions & concentrated my mind in examing her.

She was having swells & cramps in her legs. I saw numbness in her muscles. I thought that might be due to kidnapping & molestation, she was depressed & due to these happenings, she might be stressed & fallen unconscious. I again looked at Sanskar but this time his facial expression was filled with concerns for her. I had already understood that this was a sensitive matter & I had to deal with it calmly. I calmly said,"Sanskar!it seems like she hasn't taken sufficient food and perhaps due to these stressful situations, she is unconscious." But as expected, Sanskar asked me curiously,"What do you mean by 'it seems & perhaps', Laksh? Aren't you sure about it? You are a doctor. Treating patient is your duty. Shall I need to remind this to you?"

I knew that he was expecting too much from me & within this small two hours of meeting with Sanskar, I was already aware about his feelings towards this girl. So I tried to convince him calmly. I said,"Look buddy! I am not a doctor,but a mere intern. And without knowing the prior medical history, how can I tell anything in surety? I am an intern not a magician. But I will try my best to cure her." This time I saw in his eyes and the rage which I had noticed earlier in those eyes, was already vanished. He said peacefully yet in a flat & motionless tone,"I know Laksh! You are an intern. It's just that she is my target & I don't want to leave any mission in middle & also want to make captain happy. For all these things, her sound health is mandatory. Please make her conscious." I sensed that he was trying to avoid his feelings again in the name of captain. But the way he emphasized the last sentence was showing his inner genuine concern for her. I penned down the names of some injections & medicines in a paper & gave it to him & said," Bring these medicines from the store room sanskar! I hope after taking these medicines, her fever level will comedown & she will regain her consciousness." Sanskar grabbed that piece of paper from my hand & rushed to the store room where minimum medicines were kept for the safety of slayers.

Sanskar's POV:
Laksh was examining her and I was standing near the corner of the door & was eagerly waiting for his reply. As soon as he looked at me, I asked him about her health. But he was unable to give me proper reply. So, I couldn't control my rage & asked him to check her properly without looking towards me. Time was passing out & with passage of time, I was feeling unsure regarding her health. Suddenly he asked me about that molestation incident & the insane doings of Alex & Martin were flashed back in my mind. I couldn't control myself now. She was in this situation due to those bastards. I would have killed those morons, if they wouldn't be captain's men. I didn't want to repeat & memorize those incidents again. So, I only hinted Laksh that I was aware about the incident & pleaded him to cure her.

A few minutes had passed. Laksh again looked at me. By this time, I was expecting to hear the real cause for her unconsciousness from his mouth but again he couldn't satisfy me with his answers. I reminded him about his occupation to cure the patients but the way he justified himself, had broken my rage & anger. I controlled my rage & sided the matter towards captain. He was trying his level best to save her & my growing concern for her was no longer hidden to him. But I didn't want to show this care as ultimately I was a slayer & feeling for a target would only create havoc, nothing else. So, I tried to control my emotions as fas as possible.

He handed over a piece of paper & asked me to bring those medicines from store room. I rushed towards the store room of our dark world. All the basic & necessary medicines were kept there for the immediate & primary dressing of slayers after their injuries. I searched the shelves & found out all medicines & injections. Without wasting a bit time, I ran towards my room & gave those medicines & injections to him. He inserted the injection in her body & said,"Sanskar! I have given her injection. Probably her fever will come down in 1 hour & she may regain her consciousness." After hearing his reply, my discomfort level was risen as every time he was using those uncertain words like 'perhaps', 'probably'...... Still I controlled my eagerness & asked him politely,"Laksh! Please tell me honestly.. If with in 1 hour, there will not be any improvement in her health then.... Will she......???" I was unable to complete the sentence as losing her was like losing my life for second time.. First time I lost my life when my mother was died. I saw tension in his face & he said in a painful tone,"If this medicine won't work, then we have to admit her in the hospital. Without performing any tests, I can't tell you about the outcomes." This reply was hell shocking for me. As it was not a normal situation that I would take her to the hospital. I asked him anxiously,"What are you saying,Laksh? She is kidnapped.. We can't admit her in hospital. How can you even think like that.. Please think about some other ways." Hearing my answers, he replied,"Try to understand the situation, Sanskar! I can't do anything.. I have already given her high dose medicines. If still she doesn't gain consciousness, then it indicates that she is facing some other major issues. Without performing tests, how can I provide her proper medication? I understand your situation that you are unable to admit her in the hospital & here also tests can't be performed as instruments are not available here. But I am helpless buddy! There is no other way.." Hearing his last statement, my heart skipped a bit from its position. I was clear that I was encircled with webs of problems. The only way to get out of it was Laksh's high dose medicines. If it worked then problem would be solved but if it wouldn't work,then I would lose her. As I couldn't take her to hospital in the sunlight by breaking the chains of dark world & also couldn't arrange those instruments here.. Here came the situation of helplessness. I was only left with one option.. Waiting for 1 more hour to get the outcome...

"Sometimes there was no next time, no time outs, no second chances. Sometimes it was now or never." This was exactly the same phase in which I was going through now. I wished to get a boon to stop the time from travelling further. But alas! Time waits for none. It was passing silently without anyone's notice. Through we both were present in the same room, still a single word wasn't exchanged between us from the past half an hour. Both of us were only transmitting our thoughts through our eyes. Just then, my phone buzzed. I picked up my phone & saw a message was received from captain in what's app. I excused myself from Laksh to leave the room to check the message. Even if I was least interested to check it now, still I couldn't ignore it as it was sent from captain. I checked what's app. My captain wanted some documents and photographs related to George's matter. I searched my phone's gallery to get those information. While searching, my eyes fell upon something, which compelled me to thanks my captain again. If he didn't message me then I could never get the solution to my current problem. Finally I got those things for which both of us were worried before a few hours. I found out photographs of some medical reports regarding her health in my phone which I had captured during my investigation of her secret house.. I rushed to show this to Laksh. Before he could ask me anything, I handed over my phone & asked him,"Go through these clicks carefully, Laksh!" I sensed a ray of hope in his eyes which created a feeble smile on my face. Perhaps the horrible night was passed and the stormy impact had ended with the real rise of sunshine which perished the darkness of night with the warmth of sunlight.

Credit to: Kashis
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

9 comments:

  1. Amazing dear... Yo r awesome writer..wanna know she gain conscious or not.. Waiting impatiently.. Now revelation of her disease.. The disease is acute one or chronic???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear. In upcoming episodes, I will reveal about these things..
      # kashis

      Delete
  2. Amazing dear... Yo r awesome writer..wanna know she gain conscious or not.. Waiting impatiently.. Now revelation of her disease.. The disease is acute one or chronic???

    ReplyDelete
  3. will laksh gets to know about her decease

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's see what Laksh can do in the upcoming episodes dear.....
    #kashis

    ReplyDelete