Swasan ff:An Incomplete Scrapbook (Remorse) Episode 17

Swasan ff:An Incomplete Scrapbook (Remorse) Episode 17

Sanskar's POV:
As soon as I came out of the cellular jail, I rushed to my room and searched my jacket. That jacket was very dearer to my heart. My mom had woven that jacket during my 18th birthday. I grabbed that jacket which was carefully placed inside the shelf. After so many years, I was touching it. I never touched this jacket after being a slayer as my mother must have been cursing me from heaven after I had chosen this profession. I opened the jacket and took out the photograph of my mom."I am sorry mom.", this was the sentence which came out of my mouth suddenly. "I don't want to choose this line mom. But I am helpless. I can't let that man win in his life. I know this is the worst profession you may have thought for your son. But trust me mom, except this one thing, I have never disobeyed your other advice.", I placed my mom's photograph closer to my heart & wept.

Anyone in his worst nightmare also couldn't imagine about my shedding of tears. I, Sanskar Maheswari, was a ruthless slayer. I was destructive like the waves of Tsunami, which destroyed everything in a fraction of seconds. Like the high waves of tide, like the hot volcanic magma which even didn't think before making destructions. That Sanskar Maheswari was weeping now. Sounds strange!! But none could ever dare to touch my heart the way she touched. I thought that after my mom, god had stopped making pure souls. In this arena of darkness, all faces were dualistic & selfish in nature. But strange girl was asking me about my remorse on the verge of her death.

As soon as I remembered about her, I called Alex and Martin to give her food. I had seen her cramps & stiffness in muscles. Though I was a slayer but I wasn't inhuman. And the girl who was like a reflection of my mother, I couldn't let her die with starvation. I thought about the advice which was given by my mom.I never wanted this type of life but that bloody man forced me to come into this line. He was the cause of our destruction. For the first time in life I was ashamed of myself for killing people. That girl had created a little drop of remorse inside the heart of an assassin. Was it good or bad? I didn't know. I only knew that I couldn't come back to normal life.

"You can enter to this darkness world by your wish but you can only exit this world when this darkness will allow you to go..oops! Not go... Go forever from this mortal world. This darkness has engulfed me fully in its web and there is no point of returning back.", while I was thinking all these things, I heard the sound of Martin. But I ignored as I guessed that the stubborn girl had refused to take food, so Martin was shouting. But after a few minutes, I heard her screaming and calling my name. Smart girl! remembered my name after listening once. Again I heard her screaming and this time I sensed that there was something fishy.

I rushed to that cellular jail and to my surprise that asshole Martin was trying to rape her and she was lying unconsciously on the floor. I couldn't control my rage and shouted,"Martin! just back off." Viewing me there, Martin was horrified. He knew that how invincible I was in these conditions. I grabbed his collar and bursted in anger,"You moron! What are you doing with her?" He was trembling in fear & tried to say something. But before that I cut his words and in rage yelled, "Bastard! Do you have enough guts to reply me after doing this activity? You must understand the difference between killing and raping." And I threw him on floor and kicked him in rage that his head hit the wall & he was bleeding.. I shouted,"Alex! Take this bastard out of my sight or else I will kill him at once." Alex knew that the situation was out of control & if he would stay here more then I couldn't leave him also as it was all happening in front of him and he was seeing like a mute spectator. They both rushed outside like the speed of wind.

I unchained and lifted her in my arms. She was unconscious, her legs had swelled and her dress was also torn from the back. I carried her in my arms and rushed to my room. I carefully placed her on my bed. She was sleeping peacefully and was still unconscious. I didn't wake her up to let her take some rest. I covered the jacket on her body & left my room. I was standing outside my room. "What if I can't reach there on time? Then what that bastard must have done to her?" Some incidents were flashed back in my mind like how she was pleading me not to leave her with them. I was thinking all these aspects and my mom's situation came up in my mind. She had also faced betrayal from that man. That man used girls like toys but claimed to be the real lover of my mom..! Due to this, I learnt to differentiate between molestation & assassination. I could kill anyone without even thinking twice but I couldn't molest someone even after thinking two hundred times. Killing was my profession but I hadn't chosen it, rather I was destined to do it. But molestation... Even in my dreams also I couldn't.

2 hours had already passed. Still she hadn't regained her consciousness. I tried to wake her up but in vain. She wasn't at all responding. With the passage of time, my anxiousness for her was also increasing. I was feeling guilty to hurt this pure soul. I rubbed her legs gently. Her body temperature was also increasing. I didn't know what should I do now? My every attempt to wake her up was becoming unsuccessful. I thought to call laksh. Laksh, my buddy, whom I could believe a bit in this cruel dark world. He was a doctor by profession but a hacker due to situation. But it was not the time to think about Laksh & his conditions. I was just going to call Laksh, my phone ringed and the caller ID was displaying as Captain. I received his call & he was asking me about her & how far I had proceeded in leaking out the truth. I didn't know what to answer. I just lied to my captain that the process was going on now and cut the call after giving him an assurance to vent out truth early from her mouth. As soon as I cut my captain's call, I dialled Laksh's number but it was out of reach.

I lied to my captain as I knew his temper. If this girl wasn't useful for him then he would order me to kill her which I couldn't do. I was in mid way. One side this girl, who was able to induce a ray of remorse in me & was exactly a miniature version of my mother & another side was my captain, who had given me an existence to my life after my mom's death. Whom should I choose?? But for now, her regaining of consciousness was more important. She was lying on bed calmly without any utterance. Her legs were swelling and cramps were clearly visible. I dialled laksh's number multiple times but of no use. Constantly it was out of reach. I was helpless. But in my mind one thing was clear. I couldn't save my mother but I would make every possibility to save her.


Credit to:Kashis
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

10 comments: