My Secret Lover By Shreeyu Prolouge

My Secret Lover By Shreeyu Prolouge

My Secret Lover By Shreeyu

My secret lover
Prologue ~~~~

A boy was seen writing his diary ....
Diary reads -------
Me Sanskar Maheshwari is now in love ..... Can anyone believe this ... I never thought abt these all things .... But now I am already in love with a girl. ... Yes I love someone and m sure she's the best girl I can ever get .... But our story was not so simple.... It was full of adventures well not adventures but yes it was filled with complications
We never knew each other but who can predict destiny ...... And now she's going to b Mrs Sanskar Maheshwari....
Yes u guessed it right we will b tied in the pious relationship of marriage ...
And now I want to cherish each and every moment with her ... I have already hurt her a lot ...
She cried cause of me .... I was responsible for her tears.... But now you will b always happy .... I'll not let u waste ur precious pearls for anyone not even for me....
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 Comments: