Swasan A path hate to love Ep 50

Swasan A path hate to love Ep 50

Swara holds his hands and kisses on them. Sanskar's mouth opens and he says:" So you're romancing in the corner

of your house?"

Swara nods in no:" I'm just ensuring my husband, I'm with him"

In that moment, they hear the noise outside the house.

"I think they've come" Swara says and she can sees the clear disturbance on his face.

Then she smiles naughtily, Sanskar gives her questionable expression.

"You're becoming so much devil type thing but in reality, you're a child who afraid from his own parents" she says

while smiling.

Sanskar gives her angry look "I'm not afraid"

" Oh really?" She says in which style, as he's kidding.

"I'm not afraid.." This time he shouts in low voice but strongly.

"Then let's go to meet your family" she holds his hand.

He rubs his vein, she turns her face and smiles to see him "don't escape  as you did last time"

Sanskar makes face "I did neither escape nor afraid from anyone"

He was thinking to escape from the scene, but she indirectly hurts his ego. Now he would face them in any case.

Gadodia family welcomes Maheshwaries. Swara also goes to take blessing from everyone. Sanskar's eyes widened

to see Durga Parsad to give her blessing but he stays emotionless on his place.

He only meets with Laksh and Annapurna. They already met in the opening ceremony of Sanskar's hotel, so there's

no need of introduction.

When they all sit, Swara brings Ragini but she signs Laksh to stay with Sanskar. Laksh shows her "thumb up"

Sanskar notices it and small smile comes on his lips.

Everyone notices his rude behaviour with his own family but in the gathering. No one asks them about the conflict

between him and his family.

Ragini starts serving the tea to everyone. Sanskar is standing near the sofa where dada ji is sitting. Durga Parsad's

face is in opposite direction, that's why he chooses that place.

Swara comes to him and stands beside him. She slowly holds his hand but he encircles his arm around her waist

and closes her to him. This is best his best style to show his right on her and he never hesitate to do it in front of

world.

" What are you doing Sanskar?" Swara asks in very low voice.

" Is this new for you?" He asks in the same way of her.

She smiles "no.. But it's ill manner to do this type of things in front of elders"

"I don't care about manners, I do whatever I want to do" he whispers in her ear and gives her, his signature smile.

"I think you both should go inside the room" dada ji turns and says to both.

Swara blushes and slowly tries to free herself but he doesn't disentangle her while our hero laughs because he

likes this type of taunt on himself.

He is struggling with himself for long to stay there, but Swara's presence with her and dada ji taunt worked and

forgotten him that he's standing with his family whom he never wanted to face.

Everyone looks them, now Sanskar's hidden fear again come in his heart because he doesn't want to share eye

contact with Durga Parsad or his father. Specially Durga Parsad.

He excuses and leaves, she wants to follow him but Laksh stops him.

"This is my part Bhabhi!" He winks and she nods.

He calls someone and tells her something.

*****************

Sanskar is drinking water, when someone comes inside the kitchen.

She is nine years old girl, wearing yellow jeans and white tank top.

"what are you doing here?" She asks.

He scowls but says "can't you see?"

She gasps "oh I can! You're drinking water, but water is also there, why are you come here for drinking water?"

"my wish" he shrugs.

She comes inside and takes a glass of water.

"why do you come here for drinking water, although water was there also"

"my wish" she shrugs in same style of him.

Now his interest raises.

"what's your name?"

"Suhana, but my family called me Sasha"

He boggles to listen her name and rubs his vein again.

It was incident of one month before when he banished from his house.

They got know that Prinitee is pregnant and because of first child they were so happy and started discussion about

the baby.

Discussion turned to the name of baby.

That time he suggested the name of "Sasha"

"which type of name is this?" Adarsh asked.

"don't know, but I like it" he said carelessly.

"I won't give this type of name to my son or daughter" Adarsh said.

"ok! Whatever you do, I would call him or her only by this name"

"where have you gone?" She shakes his shoulder and he boggles.

"nothing, who did give you this name?" He asks.

"Suhana?" She asks.

"nope.. Sasha?" He confirms.

"my grandpa.." She shakes her hairs which is tied in ponytail.

"which grandpa?" He doesn't realize how does his interest raise in this girl.

"big grandpa" she answers in same careless style.

"Durga Parsad Maheshwari?" He again wants to confirm.

"shouldn't take name of elders, chachu!" She says naughtily.

"I'm not your chachu" he offences and turns his face to her.

"blood is thicker than water" she puts the glass of water on shelf and he looks her with amazed.

He turns and sits on the chair calmly, he's in mood of debate.

"how do you say that?"

"because I never saw you or meet you but everyone says that I'm like you" she sits in the same posture like him

and he irritates to see her sitting like that.

"you're not like me and who did say you like this?"

"my mom.... Actually there's forbid to take your name in our house but when I got gold medal, grandpa said

mistakenly that our every generation has always mind like you, then I asked to my mom, which mind represents

the mind of Maheshwari in second generation? Then she told me about that" she answered calmly.

Sanskar gasped "why do you ask this question?"

"because of it" she touches her vein of brain. "it told me that my dad and Laksh chachu has average mind then

who is intellectual one"

This time he smiles "lucky trained you very well!"

Her mouth opens to listen him.

"how do you know?" She asks suddenly and closes her mouth.

He smiles proudly and shrugs carelessly in her style. Now he's enjoying this game.

"ok Laksh Chachu told me everything about you, my mom only took your name and told that you banished from

house but what was the reason, she or anyone never told me. It's forbidden to take your name, lucky chachu told

me everything about you and also gives me opportunity to meet you" this time she says everything calmly but

honestly.

"I like your honesty, now you can go" he says in bit anger tone.

"accept it or not but you're just like big grandpa... Stubborn, egoistic, arrogant and sometimes rude" she says while

making bad faces.

He stays emotionless.

"unswerving, obsessive, impassive proud too..." She completes her sentence. "you both are intellectual, I'm also

intellectual, proud and stubborn and I'm afraid that one day other qualities will also come in mind or heart and I'll

also become like both of you, the one who never forgive or forget the mistakes of others." She says sadly and her

words are literary defined her intellectual because these show her maturity of mind which never kept by in this

age of girl.

This time he gasps and comes to her, he holds her hand and puts it on his chest.

"these qualities are there, not in our mind... Be intellectual, stubborn and proud... But remain your heart pure then

you won't influence of us and I wish you would not influence of it"

"we're on the same boat chachu... I mean to say Sanskar Maheshwari.." Her voice shows her anger.

He smiles "we're not on same boat Sasha! And I wish we won't..." He leaves her hand and stands up from his place

"by the way you can call me chachu... Offcourse blood is thicker than water" he said while smiling.

She also gets up and the sunshine which  comes from ventilator of kitchen, reflects her face. She smiles and her

dark brown eyes brightly reflect her smile. Her eyes are pure and bright which was sometimes possessed by him

also but at the passage of time it becomes darker.
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

53 comments:

  1. Wow........ I like Sasha a lot..... She so matured ...... Eagerly waiting for ur next update Saba.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 50th episode! Its a golden jubilee.congrats!from 1st episode to now each one has its own importance and magic in it.every episode is an epic and every episode is my fav.thanks dear for giving such a beautiful fan fiction as a gift to all of us specially for swasan fans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved it

    Amazing amazing. Beautiful way of conveying message.

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing but cant u make it long yar???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Saba.... 50th Episode... and Goinng super strong... Give us a special episode yaarr... i want to see Swara weaaring that nose ring gifted by Sanskar... Plz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey saba really gud,waiting fr the next one .plz make it longer yaar. N yes u didnt tell frm which place you r? Plz plz plz make the updts longer, i finish reading this within 3mins:-(. Updt soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey nice going,
    and congralations on 50th episode...........

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow suprb..... pls update looooooooooog part nxt time...

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow suprb..... pls update looooooooooog part nxt time...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super duper nice….......

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks a lot guys! Sasha! i from Pakistan and yeah one more thing, you completed it in three minutes and ive completed it in almost two hour. so guys its easy to say make it long but everything takes time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand it Saba. And that's why I am not pushing you nowadays to update soon. Because when you take you give your best episodes. But nowadays all want next episode as soon as you update and that is the reason all episodes are small from 41 to 50( I guess). I will request you to take your own time and you should be satisfied with your creation rather than your fans. No hard feelings. Just to ensure that we all get the best from you. I won't mind even if you take week's time as it will give you time to think more about upcoming plot. Nowadays series telecast on a daily basis but there was a time when it used to telecast on a weekly basis.. Anyways I also get happy when I see new episode as they say it completes so soon. So guys if we want long update we should give Saba that's what I can say. Because of swasan she is not updating other stories also.

      Delete
  12. thanks dear! for supporting me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please post next part dear..plz

      Delete
  13. I knw! writing is such a hectic job, and me being lazy never got into this, my friend writes ff in tu n she keeps bugging me abt hw to write, hw to phrase etc. N hw wonderful it is, ur story connects all of us regardless of our country. Yup im frm india.
    P.s love u loads

    ReplyDelete
  14. Im having hectic time, because of my board exams! The most imp exam of our life!, n thats the reason im getting impatient coz ur story gives my mind some solace amidst these stupid phy and chem!

    ReplyDelete
  15. As usual it's awesome saba di ... ...I liked the character of sasha.............update soon..............~zoya

    ReplyDelete
  16. As usual saba di ..u are awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super..ur a great writer..waiting for your next part..when will u update dear?

    ReplyDelete
  18. I came to know about this story today mrng..and i read all ur 50 episodes..very heart touching..waiting for nxt part..lov u..:)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesme..next part please..when will you post next part?

    ReplyDelete
  20. We are desperately waiting for your next update

    ReplyDelete
  21. Please update next part..waiting from past three hours... :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Saba..is there any other swasan stories from u? So that i can read those too, coz ur writting skills are just fantastic yaar

    ReplyDelete
  23. saba pls update soon dear

    ReplyDelete
  24. Saba please update soon..... or atleast tell us when to expect your next update...

    ReplyDelete
  25. When will u update next part....????

    ReplyDelete
  26. We are all waiting from yesterday..:( pls update soon..

    ReplyDelete
  27. Plz update Na yar

    ReplyDelete
  28. When will u update your next part ? Pls tell na..waiting..:(

    ReplyDelete
  29. hello dear Saba when will u update the next part ??? We r waiting plz do update soon plz plz plz :( :(

    ReplyDelete
  30. hey saba have u posted the next update dr ?? i couldnt find it

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hi.. I'm a silent reader of your ff and I lv it.. Plz upload episode 51 as soon as possible I'm eagerly waiting to know what will happen next....

    ReplyDelete
  32. Saba di please post the next episode ....

    ReplyDelete
  33. Hey... Hi Saba... I'm ur g8 fan DEA.... I check dis site probably 50 times a day,may be more Dan dat... U made me crazy yaar. I love ur writing style each and every thing u write was really amazing ...
    I think it's ur passion...I'm not forcing u, if u r free, if ur in mood to write dan If it's possible pls update next part soon...

    ReplyDelete
  34. Yaar plzz upload da Nxt part asap..eagerly waiton fr the next part. Plzz upload soon

    ReplyDelete
  35. pls update nxt part .....

    ReplyDelete
  36. hey saba is there any way to get notification of ur new uploads i am checking ur uploads daily atleast every hour n get dissappointed wen not found plz upload fast...i m eagerly waiting

    ReplyDelete
  37. hey dear Saba, I hope you are fine dear. I am a silent reader of yours writings... You are a great writer. You always surprise me by your description style of each and every emotions. I am eagerly waiting for your next part dear. I almost visit your blog daily for next part but its quite long you didn't upload any... Is there any problem dear or you are busy?? I can understand but what can I do... please upload it fast.... Love u dear a small request from your sincere fan from India (Roja)

    ReplyDelete
  38. saba..u r awesome dear....

    ReplyDelete
  39. Heyyo saba di plzz update ur next part soon plzzzzzzz ~zoya

    ReplyDelete
  40. Saba dont mind but do you want to discontinue this ff.. pls inform us because we are waiting with all hopes and you dint update its more than a week. Pls do that its a request.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hey saba your ff is awesom plzz upload the next eagerly waiting yr boht din hogy

    ReplyDelete
  42. Saba its been so many days that u r not posting...is everything alright??plz tell...ir do u wanna discontinue it??plz tell

    ReplyDelete
  43. hey guys! I'm soooo sorry for late reply, actually exams of my school(where im working) are going on and because of it My whole time is spending on paper checking etc. but i'll try my best to upload next part as soon as possible... im not disontinue this ff
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Plzz continue soon yaar..i cnt wait any longer nw..n plzz msg me wen u update the nxt part. I even msgd u on fb..plzz reply :)..

      Delete
  44. plz upload nxt part fast i cant wait more atleast tell us the time wen u ll upload

    ReplyDelete
  45. upload next na plzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  46. Plz update next plz

    ReplyDelete
  47. Even now its a 51st comment, & u r nt uploading 51st episode for us whts this yr.....plz now it is impossible to wait more

    ReplyDelete
  48. hey guys! I'm soooo sorry to make you wait, i would upload next part tomorrow morning, so you would read next part tomorrow and sooo sorrry again guys! i'll try my best to give you best episode

    ReplyDelete
  49. plzzz update fast jaan plzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete