Swasan ff: An incomplete Scrapbook (My two Focuses) Episode 6

Swasan ff: An incomplete Scrapbook (My two Focuses) Episode 6

Sanskar's POV:
'Mayuri' was a very thin barrier which transformed my life from heaven to hell. I still remembered the night when I first saw her in a lavish party. Even if I tried, but I was unable to forget that night. Still I was wishing not to see her that night so that might be my life would be something else by now. It was all the play of destiny. Whom you would meet or in what situation couldn't be predicted earlier.. Though that night had passed but it had already created a havoc in my family. Oh yes!! That time I had a family. I had human emotions and feelings. The word 'Family' which was a mockery for me now; was the purest and selfless relation for me during that period. I loved my mom. She was the purest soul I had seen till today. Again my thoughts were dragging me towards the day when I tried to convince my mom that there was no such stuffs which she had heard regarding Mayuri, were true. That time I had not enough maturity to understand and handle the situation. So, my mind had fluctuated from one situation to the other during that time.. I couldn't spare her for the act she had done to my family. She was no less than an assassin. Though she didn't kill anybody directly but due to her only, me and my entire family had ruined today. I wanted to kill her but my captain stopped me from doing that. I owed to my captain. So, I gave mercy to her and also when my side was weak and at fault then why should I blame others? Even if I wanted to kill her despite the denial from my captain, but this very thought of fault retracted me from doing so..

Now I got up from my seat and proceeded towards her to confirm that it was really her. As the light was dim and faint, might be this was an illusion of my vision. Before coming to any conclusion, I wanted to be doubly sure that it was Mayuri only. However before I could do anything my phone rang. I immediately stopped and saw the caller ID. It was reflecting , "Captain". "Oh shit!! I came here for my target. How could I forget that?" This was the first thing that came to my mind when I saw the name of Captain as caller ID. Without wasting any time, I picked up the call and gave information to my captain, what ever I had observed regarding my target, Swara Suryavansi. My captain was not that satisfied by those information as nothing could be gained by them. He ordered me to keep watch on her until his further instructions. I nodded and cut the call & kept the phone inside my pocket.

I raised my eyebrows to look towards Mayuri but till then she had already left that seat. I thought that, was it my illusion or truth that I saw her? Few seconds had passed with these thoughts when I suddenly heard my target's screaming voice .. I came back to present from my series of thoughts and rushed towards her to know why she was screaming..

Swara's POV:
I parked the car near the bar,"The Barking Spider". I entered and straight went towards the bar tender to order 'Stellar Artois'. It was a Belgian beer and was my favourite. I was not interested to see the dance of those half naked lady dancers as I hadn't come here for amusement purpose. I wanted to pass out early so that I didn't have to face the guilt anymore. I gulped one glass after another. I didn't know how many pegs I had drunk till now but I was feeling dizzy. I saw some bastards were coming towards me and was passing some nasty comments. They didn't know swara suryavansi, I thought. I drank alcohol but that didn't mean I would strip my clothes in front of them or could be an entertainment for satisfying their luring eyes. Suddenly I heard someone was calling me baby and was trying to press his weight over me. I screamed and kicked him hard with my pointed heels in such a way that he shouted in pain. Once again I saw him, I tried to recall where I had seen him earlier. Oh yes! I remembered after struggling with my memory for a few minutes. He was none other than the black covered man! Though I was passing out gradually due to the alcohol effect still I could sense that he protected me from those bastards. He encircled his hand around my waist and held me firmly. This touch was different. It was gentle , not like those bastards who wanted me on their beds. Then what happened I didn't know.. Might be I came out of bar.. My vision blurred..

Sanskar's POV:
I saw some men were misbehaving with her. Being a slayer, I knew this was the best time for me to be closed to her to pour out truth from her mouth as she was heavily intoxicated. I rushed towards her to save her from those morons. I lost one focus by not finding Mayuri but I couldn't be defeated here as well; as it was my target, my job. I had to make captain happy. I safeguarded her and blocked the path of those bloody creatures from reaching towards her. I could beat them but I didn't want to create any scene there. Many persons were focusing on our spot as she kicked that moron. If many persons would gather there then it would create a difficulty for me to take her out and also my identity could be revealed. So in short, without creating much drama, I supported her from her waist as she could barely stand up by her own. But unlike my expectation, this time she didn't shout upon me for touching her waist. I was shocked by her sudden change in reaction as she was holding me tightly while we were moving out of the bar..



Guys I don't know you all are liking this ff or not. As I don't get responses from you. If you aren't liking then please tell. So I can change the track or else still if you guys don't want I will stop this ff. As without your likeness there is no meaning to write further.

Credit to: Kashis
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks dear for your constant support...
      #kashis

      Delete
  2. Thanks cuttie...
    #kashis

    ReplyDelete
  3. its interesting track

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks riya and sana....
    # kashis..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superb episode I loved it its been a long time I have visited this page I visited it today and found ur ff I loved it its amazing and a pretty unique track

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading dear...
      #kashis

      Delete
  6. intrigued as hell keep up saba .....this ssanskaari sanskar past is wat i wana know and i wana a real interaction with at least a good convo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The past you will know in the upcoming episodes.. Hope you will like it..

      #kashis

      Delete