Swasan ff:An Incomplete Scrapbook (Alcohol & Life) Episode 8

Swasan ff:An Incomplete Scrapbook (Alcohol & Life) Episode 8

Swara's POV:
"They say nothing lasts forever
We're only here today
Love is now or never
Bring me far away."
Oh!! Who the hell was calling me? This was my ringtone from Danish soft rock band Michael learns to rock.. I picked up the call without even viewing the caller ID. It was Ragini, my lawyer. But that time she called me as a friend to know about my mental condition after the debacle of previous night. She asked me to meet her near the cafeteria. My head was beating strongly. So, I didn't want to meet her. To avoid the meeting, I told her that look! Ragini, it was too early to meet now. Due to the ringtone, I lost my precious sleep. Before I could continue further, she cut my words and said that Miss Swara Suryavansi, it was already 11AM. Was it too early for you? 'Oh shit! I checked the time to confirm her sayings. Ya! It was indeed 11AM. How could I sleep that much?' Breaking my thoughts she was again asking me that were we meeting or not? As this meeting was important to know my decision regarding the clauses of the will. This time I couldn't deny her. I just nodded OK and said yeah! We were going to meet after 1 hour. Ragini only said that she would be waiting for me and I cut the call.

Literally my head was throbbing like anything. So, I decided to go to kitchen to make lemon juice for me. Just then, I checked the room & hell shocked. 'Wait, what was I doing here? When did I come here?' I tried to remember the incidents happened yesterday night. I was in bar after going out of home in sorrow & pain. Some bastards misbehaved with me and that time he saved me. Ya! That black covered man! He supported me from waist and asked me to drop me home.. I puked on him and blabbered something.. Then what happened I didn't know. I pressed my head to remember more. But alas! I was unable to remember anything more. I checked myself and the room. I was fully dressed. It meant that he hadn't misbehaved with me and the room was also perfect, not messy. So, after so many thoughts & calculations, I concluded that the black covered man dropped me home and might be he got the keys from my bag & then he might leave the house. But again it was a bad sign, swara. Many people didn't know about this location. What if he would tell this in media and the broken relations of my family would be flashed in news. I saw him multiple times yesterday. What if he was following me?? Oh! My head would blast now. I made myself calm down & finally convinced myself that might be our encounters were just a matter of coincidence, nothing much. And if he wanted to harm me, then he could have misbehaved with me in that situation. But he didn't attempt to do any such stuffs. So, he might be different from others and might be a good guy. After this much thoughts, I felt a bit relief & went for making lemon juice & taking a quick bath.

After completing all those stuffs, I was now getting ready to meet Ragini and my phone rang again. It was again Ragini. I checked the time and found that it was already 12.15 PM. I knew why she called as I was already late. I picked up the call after so much delay & said," Ya! Ragini, catch you in 15 minutes & cut the call before her reply." I locked the door & found that my car wasn't there. What the hell! Where were the cars? This thought came to my mind when I found that my cars were missing. I again went to my flashbacks & concluded that one car I left on bar & another one had it's tyre punctured & I left that in pub. Oh!! Holy shit! Now how could I reach cafeteria in 15 minutes? I called my driver & gave him the address of these two locations to get back the cars and also to repair it. I hired a taxi & rushed to cafeteria. I knew that Ragini was going to eat me up today.. I didn't know how much time I took to reach there but as soon as I reached, I found out Ragini was standing near the gate of cafeteria..

Ragini's POV:
Oh god! When she would know the meaning of time? 1hour 45minutes had already passed till i made the first call to swara. Now, she had reached and was standing in front of me. I controlled my anger & we both went inside & sat in a corner place of the cafeteria. I asked her about yesterday as I knew that she was hell worried. She was telling halfheartedly that she was fine. All her replies were short and now I bursted out in anger, "Swara, I am not your lawyer now.I am your bloody friend. I am asking you something. Cut the crap and give me proper reply." I yelled on her. She was also no less than me & shouted,"Ragini, don't you know what I do when I was worried and helpless? Telling me that you are my friend, then why are you asking me these stupid questions?" By our shouting upon each other, we had already gathered some attentions. So, I lowered my voice and calmly asked her, "What do you mean, Swara? Have you drunk yesterday night?" I knew that her reply would come positive as in those stressful situations, she used to drink to pass out. But in some corners of my heart I was hoping that she might reply negative. However she nodded yes!. I was worried now as she was a patient and drinking would engulf her into darkness.

I couldn't control myself anymore and shouted on her, "Swara, why are you playing with your life? You know that the way you are proceeding, the path only leads to hell. It will only give you pain." Cutting my words she said, "Don't teach me, Ragini. I am a medical student and I know about my health and disease. And coming to pain... What pain you are talking about ragini? Everyday I am dying in pain. Grow up girl! Life is a beautiful lie & death is a painful truth. And you know I don't fear death as death is peaceful & easier than life." I listened to her talks carefully and yes! She was telling truth that life and it's situations were far more brutal than death. So, I remained speechless.


Credit to: Kashis
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

8 comments:

  1. so swara is suffering from disease

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes dear! There r lot more twists to come.
    #kashis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank u dear!! Yes she is facing many issues... So, she is sick...
      #kashis

      Delete
  4. Hi Saba

    Have you discontinued I am Hope and Yaaram ?

    Pls confirm.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello dear!! Saba has not discontinued I m hope and yaaram.. She will continue it.. Its just that now she is bit BG in situations.. I m not saba..

      #Kashis

      Delete