Vampire knight Season 1 First night

Vampire knight Season 1 First night

           
             
             
                       "The Untold story of Zero and Yuki"
 First Night


After one year...
First night...
Zero's point of view:
The day is bright but I don't like this sharp sunlight which was coming from the window of my room. Window is exact ahead of me where I was laying. Surely headmaster drew the curtains from window to make me awake.
"I want to sleep more" I mumbled moreover wished that someone came then close the window.
I wanted to dream more and more where my love in my arms, where I didn't need to get afraid of anyone and separation of anyone.
"only anyone?" My unconscious asked from me.
I jerked the thought of someone from my mind. I put my arm on my eyes to stop the light which was irritating my eyes.
"Zero kan! Get up, don't dare to think to escape from your responsibility as guardian" someone called me.
"Yuki" I immediately removes my arm from my eyes, there was no one in front of me except the mirage of someone whom I loved, whom I still love.
It was been one year, she left cross academy, included me but her mirage came daily to visit me. Makes me awake, caressed my hairs, reminded me about my medicines as well as hugged me daily while sleeping.
I knew it was just an illusion but this illusion gave me peaceful sleep.
I got up from my place and took out uniform from cupboard.
As usual, picture of mine and Yuki came in front of my eyes which was placed on the door of my cupboard. the I thought to remove this picture daily but couldn't gather courage to remove it.
I slammed the door of cupboard then went to the bathroom for taking shower.
A new day with same usual routine, the hot water was passing through my body.
My days were spending in cross academy in studying and guarding the students of academy. My nights were passing while the hunting vampires who reached to level E.
It was very hard to supress the wish of killing whole vampire because it was against the rules and as a future president of association of vampire hunters, I had to follow the rules and regulations. If I get a chance in my life, I'll kill every of vampire, included me.
Yes! Included me because I'm also vampire and in my point of view, no vampire has right to live.
"except one" my unconscious reminded me something again but I didn't listen to him.
After getting ready, I took my gun Bloody rose' which became part of my body and which was another joke of my fate. Yes! This was a joke because it was made by my enemy, a pureblood. Kaname, prince of vampires as well as my rival because I inherited of his opposite league.
"rival of the Yuki's love too" my unconscious taunted on me but I ignored it because in this year I became used to this mockery of my unconscious who wanted Yuki and reminded me of her in every moment.
The day passed as usual, bothering, uninteresting and flat.
When I came to my room after a long and tiring day, I got invitation on my side table with the presence of headmaster in my room.
I took the invitation, it was invitation of masquerade party.
"it's party of vampire's elite class where they would decide about their new master" headmaster told me.
"you've to attend this party because of security issue, you've to check them either they're following the rules of  bond between vampire hunters and vampires or not" headmaster added more.
I starred him impassively, the one who was talented vampire hunter in past but nowadays he was just school's headmaster and my adopted father.
"only your adopted father?" My unconscious reminded me again.
I simply nodded but headmaster was in the mood of giving me some details also.
"I think you will face Kaname Kuran also there, so tried to control"
"don't worry headmaster.." I squeezed my fist with anger, "I don't want to see the face of that bastard" I thought but didn't say anything to headmaster.
"call me father," he said softly, I feel Yuki whispered in my ear too.
"father" I mumbled because of trance of voice of Yuki in my ear.
"that's like my boy" he stood up further messed my hairs, a small glimpse of smile came to my lips.
I thought, I smiled after centuries but the memory of Yuki had the ability to snatch this smile from my face.
My enemy didn't want to let me smile, I knew, I always knew.
I stood up, put my black jacket around my arms, touched the 'Bloody rose'.
I knew very well, only one chance and I'll kill those bustards.
"I'll be coming to you Kaname Kuran"
***********
Yuki's point of view

The beautiful palace of Kuran, was filled with silence and darkness.
I, Yuki Kuran was laying on the the bed which was located in the one of the darker room of that palace.
This wasn't my room but room of Kaname Kuran, my brother, fiance and one and only love.
"only love huh?" Someone mocked on me.
"how is my blood Yuki? Do you feel it satisfy?" Kaname was laying on the bed, I was on him and my fangs were in his neck, sucking his blood.
"hm,mm" I mumbled but didn't say anything because my answer was in negative.
There was evening time but our palace was always drowned in the darkness and silence.
In last one year, I was trying my best to became habitual of this darkness and silence but my soul was restless furthermore my body wasn't able to mingle in this darkness although I'm pureblood vampire.
"Yuki...." Kaname whispered my name when I pulled out my fangs from his neck.
"hmmm.." My eyes were starring his lovely face but my mind was not present completely.
"is there anything bothering you?" His voice was soft, replete with love and affection.
"no..." I boggled with his question, why did he ask me this question, was any act of mine bothering him?
"then why are you becoming so silent day by day" he stood up on the bed, I also got up and sat beside him. My hands were in my lap, the hands which were touching him but wanted to touch someone else.
But no... This was forbidden for me now, I shouldn't think about him because it was against the rules of pureblood vampire.
"I just stay silent because..." I didn't get any idea to make excuse for my silence.
"I don't inknow" I said helplessly, I really didn't know what happened to me after leaving cross academy and... And.. And after leaving him.
"the Yuki whom I loved, lost in yourself, whenever you smiled Yuki, I felt like I'm in heaven but now... Do you remember when were you smiled last time?"
I boggled with his question because I really didn't remember when I saw a smile on my face.
He hugged me suddenly and started to caressing my hairs.
"don't stay like this Yuki, you don't know how much that Yuki was important for me who always chirping like bird and smiled like flowers" ahe departed, stood up from his place. He wiped his neck by napkin, put his jacket on but still he was starring me with affection.
"next time when I meet you. I want that old Yuki back" his tone is soft but repleted with authority.
I stayed silent and at the last he gave the invitation card to me.
"what's this?" I looked him questionably.
"there is masquerade party of whole vampire elite class ,and you've to attend this party as would be queen of vampire" he said politely.
"wouldn't you go there?" I asked while looking into his dark brown eyes which was getting red because of taking blood.
"I've to attend meeting of vampire Jewry. I would come after three days" he said in busy tone.
"you take care yourself and become  blossom flower and chirping bird like before" he patted my face and stepped towards the door.
I throw myself on the soft royal pillow which made from feathers of dove.
"yes! Vampires are cruel" I thought.
I looked at the door and my mind was echoing with the demand of Kaname.
"how can I tell you Kaname-Senpai, this fresh flower is dead now" I gasped, my tear was about to leave the corner of my eyes but still I stopped it in my eyes.
I hate the time whenever they stepped out from the boundary of my eyes.
I opened the card of invitation, it was red color card, in which golden words were written.
I looked the address of party, I never interested in the venue but I wanted to know which vampire hunter's duty would be held in this party.
"if zero will be there?" My inner angel asked from me that question which answer wasn't had by me.
"next time I'll meet you next time, I'll kill you" his voice echoed in my mind.
"I'll be wait Zero Kiryu.. I'll not die yet you kill me Zero Kiryu.." I said sternly to called upon the illusion of Zero. My best friend and my first and last enemy.

Credit to: Saba
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

1 comment: