Vampire Knight (2nd Night)

Vampire Knight (2nd Night)

2nd Night
Yuki's point of view:
Next night, when I woke up, Kaname sent the dress designer to me who delivered me beautiful party gown.
This was beautiful long blue, strapless cocktail dress which made from the velvet.
"Blue for the blue bloods" I thought and threw that dress on my bed uninterestingly.
This is my own palace, my own property. I spent 6 years of my childhood there with my parents and my elder brother Kaname Kuran.
I was happy enough that time, my life was satisfied, away from any kind of worry and sorrow.
But that night, Rido Kuran who was my uncle came there to devour me but my parents sacrificed their life because of giving me a life, a human life.
I became human and Kaname erased my memory. I remember the day when Kaname brought me to headmaster who adopted me and upbringing me as his own daughter.
After six years, one day headmaster or my father brought someone with him.
A boy with silver hairs and violet eyes, his complexion was white as snow.
This boy had silent and isolated nature, I put great effort to be his friend. A friend who is my enemy now, "Zero Kiryu"
I whispered his name and put my head on the edge of mirror.
"why does life test us in this way where we've no path to escape... Why?" I hit the mirror and it reminded me that time when Zero hit the mirror with rage then scratched his neck with pain... A pain that he was vampire now, he was the creature whom he hated most.
**********
Zero's point of view:
The day spent as usual. Bore and passionless as well as emotionless same as my heart and soul.
Now I've to attend the masquerade party tonight, I put my dark mahogany jacket which seemed like black.
I combed my hairs because I've to look professional in this party, otherwise my whole self was always neglected by me.
When Yuki was there, she reminded me everything about myself but now I just became jerk and motionless soul..
"ugghh.." I suddenly jerked because I missed Yuki again. No matter how much effort I put but always, intentionally or unintentionally, she came in my thoughts.
"Yuki! Please don't come in my thought, your lo... You're making me weak and I want to be strong, strong enough to kill whole pureblood vampires, including you".
********
Yuki's point of view:
"I know he wanted to kill me, yes he should be, because the pureblood vampire ruined his whole life, so he should be.. He should be" I wore the gown which perfectly fit on my slender body.
I tied my whole hairs in flower bun then wore hairband. At last, I put blue ribbon around my neck, I used to wear ribbon around my neck when Zero firstly bit me.
"the bite" I rubbed my neck with pleasure to remind the pain which I got by his fang.
"a pleasurable pain" I got from his bite which I couldn't get from someone even not from Kaname.
*********
Zero's point of view:
Kaname Kuran, I don't know why I hated that man so much. First time when I met with him I could smell, I could smell that he was pureblood and I was also bitten by pureblood who killed my whole family. My parents were very talented vampire hunters, so it wasn't easy to kill them but my brother, my own twin brother conspired against me and my family.
"ugh..." I felt hard pain in my head because of reminding that incident.
"but now calculation is equal.." I smiled sadly, then looked myself in mirror.
I rather smiled before one year but now, now I felt I've lost my smile completely.
The man who is starring from the mirror is sometimes looked strange as well as arrogant and petulant vampire hunter.
I sighed while setting of my coat then took my mask for party. It was Ichiru's mask. Ichiru, my twin brother is now dead and I was the cause of his dead. Another joke of destiny, destiny loved me so much so she enjoyed to  play this type of prank and trick with me.
Now I'm sure, she had no courage to play with me more because I don't have anyone or anything to loose.
I came out from my room where headmaster was waiting for me.
"Zero! You look handsome" he smiled, I wondered how did they smile so easily after Yuki?
Oh! How can I forget, she was in his contact, she was in contact with everyone whom she loved except me.
"whom she loved except you.. Huh?" My unconscious again attacked on me but now I'm ready for his attack.
"just shut up" I screeched on him but suddenly realized that I said loudly.
"what? Did I do anything wrong Zero?" He asked with same look which Yuki gave, Yuki learned many things from her foster father.
"no... I need to go now, I've to reach there early before their arrival" my tone was motionless.
Headmaster nodded, I was just about to go when he called my name.
I turned to him, he put the red rose on my pocket, I looked him with shock. Shock, not because of his deed just because this same thing was happened in my life before too.
In the ball party when I went there with uniform, she called me.
"Zero.." I turned to her and she put the red rose in my pocket by tugging it from the ribbon around her neck.
When I started to bite her for quenching my thirst of blood, she started to wear ribbon around her neck, just to hide fang marks on her neck.
"I wish... I wish those mark will become love mark, not... Ughh..." My unconscious started again the horse ride of his impossible desires.
I don't know why doesn't he stop to wish, to wish for her, stop to reminding me of her memories.
I wish I can kill my unconscious, I rode on my bike.
This was my father's bike, on which I worked so much to make it useful.
I can afford new bike but this bike reminded me memory of my family.
I've very little assets to memorized my family, included this bike of my father, a sword which I never used and this mask of Ichiru.
I touched the rose unintentionally,
"don't touch, it would be faint by the heat of your hand" her voice is echoed in my mind but I stayed emotionless just started my bike to reach to my destination.
****&
Yuki's point of view:
"you've reached at your destination ma'am!" Driver opened the door of limoziane for me then I came out from my thought because I was sunk very deeply during whole journey.
I stepped out from Limo, there was many people who wanna welcome a new princess of vampire but I don't want to be prominent.
I said something to my driver and he managed everything. He was loyal servant of Kaname, that's a reason he always managed everything because Kaname always hired useful servants.
In the duration of two minutes, all crowd vanished from the door then I stepped forward to the entrance of the door of hall.
Suddenly my feet drowned under the earth,
"it was.. It was him, I can feel him, he is in party"
I put my mask then prayed he'll not recognized me.
I'm sure he would not recognized me because I'm under the mask and this party should attended by Kaname, everyone knows very well pureblood princess doesn't like to attend the gathering.
It was darkest night, moonless night in which stars was hidden under the clouds.
Vampires always chose this type of night for arranging their balls, specially elite class.
But I hate, I hate this type of night. I'm the girl of who love to see moon and count stars. When I was human I always visit beach in the sunlight with Zero.
"Zero.." I wonder how does he manage in the sun because he's also vampire but I know he has blood of vampire hunters in him too, maybe that's a reason he could survive in the sunlight.
I was walking elegantly in the party, many of couples were dancing in slow motion with sad music or maybe it was my heart which feel it sad.
Suddenly my feet trembled, because I felt Zero close to me.
I looked here and there, yeah finally! He was standing while leaning against the wall, checking the vampires.
His face was under the mask but I could feel, feel his emotionless face.
He always remained same, it was very hard to know about what does he have in his heart.
"blood.." My inner goddess raised by seeing him because my vampire's thirst couldn't quenched by the blood of Kaname.
"I want him.. Go and take his blood" my inner vampire urged me to reach to him.
***********
Zero's point of view:
My inner vampire really enjoyed this crap vampire party but my inner vampire hunter disgusted by them.
I'm the man of action, I love to kill vampires (thought I'm also vampire) see their blood, love to use my bloody rose to shoot them.
So I personally hate this type of parties, in which I've give duty of watchman.
Suddenly some layer of pain started in my heart.
"yes! She's near me.. But where?" My heart informed me.
I wanna see her, how much my eyes are thirsty to take her one glance, I know very well but still I don't want to give permission to my eyes to look "forbidden" thing.
I stayed emotionless, furthermore watching the activities of vampire.
Suddenly my heart was beating loudly that I felt it would come outside.
"it means she's so close to you" my unconscious told me while I still stayed emotionless in addition carried my duty.
I wonder vampire princess is there and no vip treatment was going on.
"none of my business" I scolded myself to think about her.
My heartbeat is increasing, that means she's coming to me.
I lifted my face where I found her lovely face in front of me.
Her face was behind the white mask just like me, she's wearing blue velvet gown and tied her hairs in rose bun.
"blue for blue blood" my unconscious reminded my limit again.
"would you like to dance with me" she urged her beautiful hand towards me.
I wanna give her harsh answer, I wanna deny but the strong power of her love and her blood force me to hold her hand and I did the same.
"you're alone in this party?" I feel uttering these words from my mouth.
We're going to the stage.
"you're also alone.." She smiled like she was happy to see me 'alone'
I slowly encircles my arm around her thin waist, she put her soft hand on my shoulder.
We moved our step with the rhythm of lyrics.
"you remind me that girl who died one year ago" I whispered in her ears slowly, very slowly.
*********
Yuki's point of view:
His hands are so soft, so refreshing around my waist.
He closes me to him, I can feel the loudly heartbeat of him near my heart.
I looked him with affection, my sight was so much thirsty to look this face. Now I just wanted to absorb his view under my eyes.
I forget that there is someone else except us, I wish there was no one except us and I can.. "Ughh.. Don't think about his blood" I scolded to myself.
I got blind, blind to see anyone except him in the whole party. His silver hairs, his violet eyes from the mask, I can feel the thirst of his eyes on my face too.
But no.. He shouldn't know about that I'm Yuki.
"next time I'll meet you, I'll kill you" his voice echoed in my mind.
I don't mind if he would kill me but I want to look him more and more until this dark night rises and decade and the great sun will rise from east which sunlight burned my body.
Yeah! That time he should stab me in my heart and I would die, I would die in his arms and sun burned my body completely.
My body turned into ashes moreover those ashes was always stuck in his hairs and body.
"ahhh.. How beautiful death it would be!" I sobbed with ecstasy.
"you remind me that girl who died one year ago" he whispered in my ear slowly, very slowly.
I lifted my face and looked into his eyes, his moves are matching my footsteps perfectly. I didn't know he can dance so perfectly.
"you remind me that boy who was so close to my heart but he didn't know the dance" I said in the same tone of him.
"maybe he knew but you never checked" his voice was polite but tone was bitter, very bitter.
I wish I can test this bitterness, but I looked down and started to count our steps.
Night is becoming darker to dark, even though we both know very well our identity but we both are trying to hide our identity from each others to spend some more time with each others.
Because we know if we reveal our identity, then we've to fight. A fight for our honor, a fight for our promise and a fight for our destiny.
******


Disclaimer: No any character of manga or anime belong to me. I do not own any character of Vampire Knight, except Mika Shiki (her appearance will be shown in upcoming season). Every character belong to 'Matsuri Hino' of Vampire Knight, I'm just giving my story to his characters.

Credit to: Saba
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 Comments: