Swasan ff:An Incomplete Scrapbook (Nothing Lasts Forever) Episode 12

Swasan ff:An Incomplete Scrapbook (Nothing Lasts Forever) Episode 12

Swara's POV:
They say nothing lasts forever
We ' re only here today
Love is now or never
Bring me far away.

My phone ringed. The same ringtone from Danish Soft Rock Band Michael Learns to Rock broke down my sleep. Before I could pick up, the call was disconnected. But this ringtone had already interrupted my sleep. This ringtone was very special to me. Each and every line of this song was close to my heart. Actually the other name of life was change. I still remembered that day when my so called dad abused me and my mother rescued me from his clutches. That man forcefully confirmed my marriage with a big industrialist though I was a minor that time. My mother stood like a barrier between me and my dad's decision. Because my mom always supported me, so, her marriage alliance and her relationship with him gradually suffered. From that day onwards everything in life was changed except this ringtone. This ringtone gave me positivity and assured me that nothing was lasted forever.

Now I was realising that it was true. Around 1 month had already passed from that deadliest night. I was unable to inherit the property. I shouted on my mom. Some guys misbehaved with me in the bar and that black covered man saved me. Yes! That man also dropped me home and despite knowing about my secret place, he hadn't revealed anything in media. Many times I saw him around me. Sometimes I thought that he was indeed following me. But every time when I wanted to confirm this, I failed. He was found nowhere. At last I gave up his thoughts and gave myself consolation that it was a hallucination. Even from 2-3 days, I hadn't seen him.

But now everything had changed. I was continuing my medical study. So that after completion of it, I could inherit half of the property and could give my mother security. I also told sorry to my mother. Even if she was not my real mom, but till how long she could stay angry upon me. So, she forgave me. But I didn't want to be a cause for her sufferings. I knew that my so called dad had problem with my mom because of me. So, I said to mom that till completion of my medical study, I would like to stay in hostel to improve my studies by discussing with my friends. Though I was not staying in hostel and living in my secret home, but I hadn't revealed this to mom. I lied to her because if I would tell her regarding my living here in this secret home then she didn't allow me & even if she would have allowed, still she would definitely be heart broken. So, I lied to her to give her freedom from my worries & me. So that her relationship with my dad might improve in future. She had done a lot for me, not like my real mother, Shomi Suryavansi, who left after giving birth to me. There was no love in my life but my mom had every right to enjoy her relationship with my dad. So, I took this step. Only Ragini knew about all these things. She was such a sweet heart. Though she was my lawyer but she never exploited me like a real lawyer. She always supported me in think and thin like a best friend.

Again my phone ringed and my series of thoughts were broken. It was Ragini only on the other side. She was yelling that didn't I wake up till now? I told her, "Why are you shouting Ragini? It's Sunday. Please let me sleep for some more times. You know that today is holiday or not." The last line I told her teasingly. But she reminded me sarcastically that she was a lawyer and she was very good in memorizing the time schedules. If I had forgotten to attend the party at night and for that I had to go for shopping, she asked me.. Oh!! I had totally forgotten this. I thanked her for reminder and we decided to catch up within 2 hours for shopping.

After cutting her call, I saw the miscall and it was from one of my friends from my college. I called back her and she was asking me to pick her up for the party. I nodded positively & cancelled the call. "What the hell swara! How can you forget this party. Today's party is going to be celebrated at night for the occasion of a friend's birthday. After so long this party is happening and you have forgotten." I thought this. Earlier I used to party all night but after continuation of my academics, these late night parties had stopped as there were too much pressure to complete the backlogs. I even didn't have a new party dress to wear. So, I asked Ragini's help for shopping. While thinking all these things, I freshened up myself and went to meet Ragini to complete my shopping. In the Central Mall, I met Ragini.

While we were busy in shopping, I again saw that back covered man from the glass door of the mall. I abstained from thinking about him as I knew it was an illusion. But again I looked at that spot and this time he hadn't vanished. He had stood there only. I called Ragini to show her that man. But till Ragini had come to see him, he again vanished. Ragini, like always mocked on me. I showed fake anger to her but deep inside my heart, my inner voice was asking me,"Why I always see him only, not any other man? If it is an illusion, then why it is only him?" I couldn't get any answers of these questions but I didn't want to spoil my mood today by researching on him. So, I left this topic and in between we both completed shopping & I came home after bidding good bye to Ragini.

At night, I dressed up with that party dress which I purchased today. Apart from that dress, I only wore earrings and a ring in my middle finger. I made my hair style like pony tail. I put on minimal make up with smokey eyes look & light lip gloss to complete my dressing for this party. I left home and picked up my friend and then we both went to the party. The party had already started in the bar and some of my medical friends had already gulped certain amount of alcohols. As soon as we all reached, my friend cut the cake and the party was continuing in full swing. The DJ had already lowered the light. Some of my friends were also dancing with the beat of rock musics. After so many days, I had got a chance to consume alcohol. So, I was gulping one glass after another without thinking anything. The night was passing slowly. Some of my friends had already went home. Some of them were still dancing unconsciously and I was consuming alcohols by leaving all my worries behind. Then some of my friends asked me for long bike rides.. I refused them as I didn't want to loose the chance of drinking more alcohol. I didn't know when again I would get this chance due to my academics. So, after my refusal, my friends left.

Then I saw that black covered man again. I had drunk so much. So, I thought that I was hallucinating. But to my surprise he was coming towards me. However I didn't pay heed to my thinking as I knew that I was heavily intoxicated. But he came to me and put his handkerchief on my face. I had not enough strength to protest his actions due to the consumption of intoxicants. Then I told some words like follower and then everything blacked out...


Credit to:Kashis
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

11 comments:

  1. Amazing... eagerly waiting to know what happens next

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks cute angle... Will try to upload soon..
      #kashis

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Yes! After all captain's order? Can he deny?
      #kashis

      Delete
  3. amazing dear!!! finally he kidnapped swara...lets see what happens
    #ashi

    ReplyDelete
  4. he kidnapped her

    ReplyDelete