Swasan A path hate to love ep 23
Recap:"Swasan and Raglak on the journey, sanskar takes swara for his hotel".
Swara:" Who said you like that Sanskar? If our partner is unable to do anything, it doesn't mean that our spouse will seek opportunity from outside, Sanskar! Never think like that, please. Husband-wife relationship is mean to stay with each other in every thick and thin"
Sanskar looks her and sighs, a sad smile comes to his face which can't reflect in his eyes. He stops the jeep and turns to her.
She's surprised  by stopping the jeep:" What happened Sanskar?"
Sanskar looks her lovingly with the emotions of helplessness. He touches her face and says:" I forgot, you're not like her"
Swara holds his hand and looks into his eyes:" Like whom Sanskar?"
Sanskar:" My wife... My ex-wife"
Swara leaves his hand and steps back from her place.
Swara whispers:" He was married"
She turns to him and asks again that maybe she listened wrong:"you said your wife... You were married.. You didn't tell me"
Sanskar feels the pain in her eyes:" Yes! I was married. But this was my past Swara, you're my present and you'll be my future... you don't need to worry about it.... and question about telling you.. you did not ask, I did not tell..."
Swara leans her head on the seat and looks outside from the window. He starts the car and the very deep silence again take place between them. 
******************
Swara and Sanskar reach the palace. Swara is surprised to view the beauty of palace because she never saw this type of place before in her life. The enticing beauty of palace makes her forget her pain for a moment but after watching her man, she memorizes the pain again.
It's evening time when they arrive. Sanskar introduces her from The family members of Maharaj. He goes to sign a deal and she's left with Ragini and Laksh.
Ragini:" Swara! This place is so beautiful, before your arrival, Laksh visited me the main places of palace, but it's still unexplored.." Ragini is saying excitedly while Swara hardly smiles to hear her words.
Laksh:" Ok! Let's go, ladies, I'll make you visit this palace, which will gonna be our in few minutes..." He bows down to them, Ragini smiles to see his posture while Swara is still in pain to remember the words of Sanskar.
Swara:" Laksh! You carry on with Ragini, actually, I didn't sleep last night, I feel exhausted. Excuse me"
She hardly controls her emotions. Lakes leads her to the room, which was already reserved for them.
After they leave, she closes the door and falls herself on a bed.
Echoes of his words is echoing in his mind... Sleeping partner of Shanaya is also married... She feels extreme pain to think that he touched many women in his life. She reminds the word of werewolf... "if he's werewolf.. How can he adjust without flesh... If he's not touching me... Then..."
She can't complete the sentence, she holds her mouth to stop the screaming. Her sobbing is increasing in every moment. " Sanskar!!... Come to me. I need you... I know you're bad... But this is also true. I cant help myself to stop this feeling... Dont do it again..... Don't go away from me..."
She's hugging the pillow tightly and her tears are absorbing in the soft cotton of a pillow. 
She bends her legs and puts her head on her knees. Her screaming is stopped but this time, tears are flowing silently from her eyes. The royal palace becomes witness of the pain of this innocent angel who is shedding tears just because to think that his husband was not only his.
She suddenly lifts her head from her knees and takes out her mobile from her bag.
She needs her husband so much. If she can't find him, she feels she'll die with this pain. She calls Sanskar. After two rings of the bell, he attends the call. :" Yes Swara! Do you need something?"
Swara wipes her tears and says:" Yes!"
Sanskar:" What?"
Swara:" You!"
 She can  hear the silent of him for a minute from another side. Then he says:" I'm coming"
She disconnects the call and wait for her husband.
After five minutes, he knocks the door, she immediately opens the door and let him come inside. After he comes inside, she closes the door before him.
Sanskar:" What happened Swara? Are you ok?"
Swara says nothing and holds his hands. She gently drags him and makes him sit on the bed.
Swara:" I know our marriage isn't based on love, care and this type of morality based things.."
He can easily feels the mixture of tears in her voice but he wants to let her complete her words.
Swara continues:" I don't know about you everything... But...( she doesn't understand how to express her feelings) this doesn't matter what situation was of our marriage.  But it means to me... If it means to me then definitely... It also matter to me... That..."
She looks into his eyes, he's still watching her silently and listen to her words carefully.
She again says:" That. That either you're loyal to me... Or not"
Sanskar takes his breath to listens to her words and cups her face:" Look Swara! I'm so soo much bad... No.. If I say worst then it'll be suitable for me.... I have a choice to tell you to lie about everything. But this wasn't my style... If I say. I want loyalty from you. Believe me, this rule is also applied on me. So don't worry in this matter from me"
Sanskar leaves her face and gets up from the bed:" I think you're clear now.... I should leave"
Swara holds his hand:" Don't go anywhere"
Sanskar:" You didn't take anything after breakfast. Take a meal...and I'm with you forever"
Swara:" I'm tired Sanskar... I don't want to eat anything, please... Stay with me..."
Sanskar smiles sadly:" You're testing my patience Swara... Well, I've lots of work tonight... So you're safe" by saying this Sanskar goes to her and holds her.
She silently keeps her head on his chest:" Don't go until I'll fall asleep"
Sanskar nods and holds her tight. She was crying for long so it doesn't take a time to fall her asleep.
After a while he feels rhythm of slow voice of her breathing close to his chest. He knows very well, if he stays more there then he definitely lose control from himself because it's first time, he's controlling himself for long.
He gently keeps her head on pillow and takes out from the room.

**************** 


Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

19 comments:

  1. Loved it...finally she confessed...so happy..

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice episode... plz make sanskar to disclose his past to his lovable wife..

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's too short. .but it's okay I loved it..! Thanks for the update ☺

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice....disclose his past soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Saba loved ur episode soo much I cant wait anymore for the next episode plz update soon whenever you are free

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superbbb.....but I thing it is little short. ....waiting 4 next update. .....u r awesome saba.

    ReplyDelete
  7. read the last few updates in one go!!! loved them!!!! ******* fill the * with the most appreciating word because I already used the words I knew.. ;) :) Now, It's become an addiction to me... Keep your good work up!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and, one more question, will you post your updates in teleupdates in future or not?

      Delete
  8. A bit short....but very nice...and the way u represent makes it live...awsm

    ReplyDelete
  9. A bit short....but very nice...and the way u represent makes it live...awsm

    ReplyDelete
  10. I loved it its really superb I eagerly waiting for next episode

    ReplyDelete
  11. I loved it its really superb I eagerly waiting for next episode

    ReplyDelete
  12. Reveal d mystery soon......i luv d loyal love of swasan....itz truly tremendous .tq fah such an awesum ff candy..... Love u dear :*

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dii superb...u r always rocking dii...vazhtha varthaigal illayaiii...really really awesome...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awsm :)
    Upload next part soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awsm :)
    Upload next part soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Swara's insecurity ,pain,and unrealized love for sanskar is clearly explained...superp..
    Sankar's loyalty and pain is to the core...
    Nice episode..
    But too short...
    Pls upload,next part soon...

    ReplyDelete
  17. when will you upload next part.

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks guys! ive uploaded next part

    ReplyDelete