Swasan ff:An Incomplete Scrapbook (That Night In Hell) Episode 14

Swasan ff:An Incomplete Scrapbook (That Night In Hell) Episode 14

Guys! Some of you had told me to write in dialogues & some of you had told me to continue in POV form. So, I mixed both and here is the outcome of episode 14. Do tell me your feelings. Am I up to the expectation or not?
*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*

Sanskar's POV:
I was busy in handling George, that person had betrayed my captain. He gave police all information and eloped with all the money. After many days, I could trace him. I was going to give him ultimatum for his life. If he agreed with my terms & conditions then I might spare him or else he was definitely going to die. I blindfolded George and dragged him towards the dark cellular jail. In all the way, George was pleading me to leave him by saying he didn't cheat my captain and didn't have any money with him. I sealed his mouth as I wasn't interested to listen his bogus lies. As soon as I opened the gate of cellular jail, I threw George to another cell & saw my target was sleeping peacefully. I thought,"Is she mad? Or is she thinking that it is her home? How can she sleep after knowing that she is kidnapped?" I already knew that she hadn't told anything to Alex and Martin, whom I sent to vent out secrets from her mouth. When I called them, they said about their unsuccessful attempt in venting out the truth. I told them to leave her and after completion of George's task, I, myself would handle her. I knew how stubborn this girl was! I went towards her and patted her shoulder to wake her up. As soon as I touched her, I saw cramps and numbness in her arms and legs. I thought that might be she was scared. So this caused the cramps and numbness to occur. When I touched her to wake her up, she jerked my hand & shouted, "Please, leave me! Don't rape me. Take all money I have. But please spare me." I was hell shocked. Was she thinking that I kidnapped to rape her. How childish! I shouted,"hey you! Open your eyes and come to reality! Answer my questions or else I will strangle your beautiful neck in minutes!" I could see the fear and pain in her eyes. She opened her eyes with much difficulty and stammered,"You! Black covered man! I know, you are brutal and ruthless. If I have misbehaved with you then forgive me. But don't rape me." After listening to her talks I thought,"What nonsense, may be she hasn't come out of her dreams." I again shouted, "hey you! Molestation is not my job. If you will repeat these words again, I will shoot you at instance." I didn't know what happened to her after listening to my talks, but a sense of bravery I could feel in her facial expression. She said,"Hey Mr. Black covered man! Are you threatening me to death? Do you think I want to live this life? If you will kill me then I will be rather happy. As I will be free from this birth. Look Mr! Death is peaceful and easier than life." I was shocked to listen these words from her mouth. I wasn't shocked in the way she expressed herself. As I knew that she was a brave girl. But what shocked me the most was the same sentence I had listened earlier in my past. How could her statement exactly resembled to that one! I was not in my correct sense after listening her talks and called Alex & Martin to handle my target and George for sometimes. Till then I wanted a peace of mind & silence from the surroundings. As soon as Alex and Martin came to the cell, I could see the change in her facial expression. Earlier I could feel bravery in those eyes but now it was changed to fear, like she was hell worried with the presence of Alex and Martin. But again none of my business! She was only my target nothing else. Feeling for her would be the last thing i could even think about. I left them there & rushed out from that room. But before leaving that room, she was shouting,"please! Don't leave me here with them. It's better you can shoot me!" I didn't pay heed to her statement and went away.

Swara's POV:
I didn't know the exact time when the door of the darkroom again opened. Though sleeping was far away from my eyes but I acted like that. I didn't want to face the reality. I didn't want to face those two men again. I was scared to sense that brutality again. Many bad thoughts were popping up in my mind. Might be they would rape me and capture my video to leak them in media or else they wanted to blackmail me with that video to get money or to satisfy their desires always by making me their pawn. These feelings were making me frightened and scared. So, I didn't open my eyes. Might be they would leave me after seeing me in sleeping state. But unlike my expectation, it was him, 'the black covered man!'. After hearing his shouting, I opened my eyes and talks of those two men that he was more brutal than them, was buzzing in my ears repeatedly after seeing him in front of me. I requested him not to rape me and also pursued him to take all money. But what he said! Molestation was not his job! Did I hear correctly? It meant he would not rape me. But he was threatening to kill me. My thinking was like,"Who cares for death?" A sense of worry was vanished from my face after listening to his talks that he wouldn't rape me and honestly I wasn't scared of death. But suddenly what happened to him I didn't know. But I could say that he was not in his good sense. He called those two persons again to handle me. Now I was again scared. I pleaded him not to leave me here but he didn't listen to me and went away.

After his departure, those two men again came towards me and one of them who had earlier looked at me in evil eyes, blocked my mouth in his hand & said,"Acting smart! Huh! Many has come and died but nobody has even dared to go against us! You fool! What do you want to convey to sanskar?" I was scared like hell and opened my mouth,"What are you talking about? I don't know who is sanskar? Don't touch me or else I will shout now." That man again slapped me hard and chocked my neck and pressed my face and said,"You don't know sanskar! Huh! Then to whom you are saying that don't leave me with them. Do you think we are fools! It's better to cooperate than to face our brutality. And don't dare to open your mouth in front of Sanskar regarding us." And he was laughing evilly by giving those dangerous looks.

That time the black covered man entered inside the room and by looking at him, these two persons stopped their laughing and their facial expressions were also changed like they feared that black covered man. I thought," may be this black covered man is sanskar. But why are they fearing from him?" Breaking my thoughts, one of them told to the black covered man,"Sanskar! This girl is too much to handle." Then that black covered man shouted in rage to them,"Don't take my name in front of my targets. Have you forgotten the rules of being a slayer?" He throttled that person's neck to make him remember his words. It meant the name of my kidnapper was 'SANSKAR'. He directed these two men to leave me & they went to another cell. I tried to know what was happening there but alas! Due to partition of wall I couldn't see anything. However I heard the sound of a man to spare him.. But my kidnapper, sanskar was shouting upon him and after sometimes I heard the sound of bullet as 'Bang'. With in minutes I saw blood was rushing out of the room and was wetting the floor. I was frozen on spot. He killed someone. My legs were shivering. Though I wasn't scared of death but scared of uncertainty, worried for my future. You can choose best from two good things but you can't choose bad from two worst things. Indeed it's true. I was in hell. Its rules were not made by me but I had to obey it. I was motionless and devoid of thinking. Just one thing was coming to my mind,"I am in hell."


Credit to: Kashis
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

10 comments:

  1. As usual Superb KAshish :)..

    ReplyDelete
  2. fantastic episode
    day by day your ff getting more & more interesting I just can't wait to read the next part

    ReplyDelete
  3. fantastic episode
    day by day your ff getting more & more interesting I just can't wait to read the next part

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear for your kind words..
      #kashis

      Delete
    2. Thanks dear..
      #kashis

      Delete
  4. great episode, once again you rocked it...

    ReplyDelete