Vampire Knight season 1 (Third Night)
The Untold Story Of Zero & Yuki
Third Night

Zero's point of view:

I was laying on my bed, there's no case of level E tonight, so I've lots of free time tonight.

I thought about yesterday night, where she was with me, in my arms but completely strange.

"Yuki..!" My unconscious awakened with the darkness of night.

"you remind me that boy who was so close to my heart but he didn't know the dance" her voice echoed in my mind.

I jerked that voice, then the voice of Ichiru came in my thoughts.

"live your life Zero! Get what you wanna get"

Before his death, he said me this line which reminds me Yuki more strongly.

I remember the day when Ichiro makes a conspiracy against us, before 6 years, Shizuoka a pureblood vampire came to us.

It was snowing outside and Ichiru was missing that time. Mom and dad just about to leave for searching him but I stopped them.

"don't worry mom and Dad! I'll find him, he was just playing near the house" I said, I loved my brother so much.

There are so rare twins in the families of vampire hunters and we were only twins of that time.

Ichiru usually stayed ill, so my parents worried about him so much.

When I went outside then I felt strong feelings that any vampire was beside me. Suddenly someone grasped me from my back and I felt two fangs on my neck.

It was Shizuoka who bit me and killed my parents.

But the most terrible things was that it was my twin brother who made a conspiracy against us with Shizuoka.

I felt to kill myself that time, I was no hope. I became that creature, whom I made to kill. I was vampire hunter and

I became vampire itself. Moreover, I started to hate vampires, especially purebloods.

That time, when headmaster who was an ex-vampire hunter, adopted me then I met with Yuki.

A girl with smiling face and crystal eyes. Her eyes are so clear and pure which conveyed the pureness and innocence of her heart.

*********

Yuki's pov

A boy with silver hairs and sad eyes, when I got attached to him, I don't remember but I just remember that he was my best friend and I had to care about him. Because whenever I saw him, in the deep inside, I saw my face in him.

It's very hard to live without family, I've Kaname at least but he had no reason to live except to kill the reason for his unhappiness.

But just a minute... Shizuoka is already killed by Kaname and Ichiru is also dead, what type of reason he has for his existence?

I boggle with my thought, why it comes in my mind.

"next time ill meet you, I'll kill you" his voice echoed in my mind again.

Maybe he's living to kill me, if it's really true then I don't wanna die because I'm the reason of his existence.

"you're the reason of his existence" my inner goddess feels ecstasy think about it.

I remember the day when I found him scratching his neck.

"what are you doing Zero?" I was worried about him but I froze when I saw in his eyes.

His eyes..! His eyes replete with hatred and pain. The pain of losing everything, that time I decided to always protect and care for him.

But on the other hand, he always cared and protected me. I know he always behind me whenever I need support and he always come to me in any difficult situation.

"why? Why destiny does with me?" I wish I shouldn't be pureblood then maybe we will be together forever.

Suddenly I boggled with my thought, why am I continuously thinking about Zero. I should think about Kaname who is on the mission to convince vampire Jewry for his new ideas.

It was his idea to establish the night and day class in a cross academy where vampire and human can study together whereas humans were unaware of the fact that night class students were actually vampires.

Except me and Zero, no day class student know about it. I knew because I faced vampires eleven years ago one night. That time I didn't know that I was actually pureblood vampire because Kaname erased my memories.

Zero also knew everything because he belonged to vampire hunters family.

I went towards the window and opened it. There was the beautiful thin moon in the sky, Kaname never opened the window but I love to see the sky.

Kaname hired the tutor for me on home but I wanted to attend cross academy again moreover wanted to do my duty as guardian.

My eyes are burning to see the thin layer of moon.

"do you like moon Zero?" A ten-year girl asked her friend who was laying on the terrace.

"the moon..." He looked upside where a beautiful moon smiling. "it was no moon when my parents were killed, so I like it"

I don't know why did he compare everything with that incident.

But he could move forward if he wasn't vampire or his own twin brother didn't betray him.

Suddenly I heard the knock on my door,

"come in," I said in low voice.

"are you ok Yuki?" It was Ruka, class fellow and friend of Kaname.

We had also nice conversation but don't know why we couldn't become friends.

"hmm.." My answer is short and obscure.

She's wearing night gown but she is looking so perfect and beautiful.

I don't know why Kaname didn't choose her instead of me or maybe he chose me because I'm his fiancee from our childhood.

She stands beside me and follows my eyes.

"do you like the moon?"

"yes so much!  I love nature" I say while smiling.

She looks my face with empty emotion and says slowly.

"you should stay human Yuki! You do not belong of vampires, at least not after cross academy. You're made for cross academy as guardian, not to becoming princess of this golden cage"

My mouth opens little to listen to her. She first time talks to me so long. But her words are exactly describing my situation like I was wanna listen to someone who can answer my questions which don't allow me to be happy.

I look her snowy complexion which becomes paler because of the pain, the pain of losing her love.

She silently left my room and I don't understand why I felt her pain in my heart although I've my love with me forever.

Disclaimer: No any character of manga or anime belongs to me. I do not own any character of Vampire Knight, except Mika Shiki (her appearance will be shown in the upcoming season). Every character belongs to 'Matsuri Hino' of Vampire Knight, I'm just giving my story to his characters.
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 Comments: