Swasan ff:An Incomplete Scrapbook (True Love) Episode 15 Season 2

Swasan ff:An Incomplete Scrapbook (True Love) Episode 15 Season 2

Sanskar's POV:
It was raining cats & dogs outside. Swara leaned her head on my shoulder by holding my hands tightly. She was no longer sobbing. I gazed her sleepy eyes & said,"Swara! You need rest. Go & sleep in your room.." However after listening to me, she gripped my hands more rigidly. I thought that might be she was worried for me so she wasn't interested to leave me.

I said in a confident tone,"I am fine. Look you have already made the stitches. Don't worry about me. Now go & sleep. Otherwise you will fall ill." Without moving an inch, she replied,"Don't push out me from yourself. Am I a burden to you, sanskar? Please answer me na! Why has everybody neglected me? Am I that spoiled creature whose responsibility none is interested to take care of?" & by saying so, she covered her face inside my palms.

I was worried for her condition now. She was going through an emotional chaos & by looking at her sensitive condition, I said in a consoling tone,"No swara! The hard times that you go through to build your character, have made you a much stronger person. You are a gem & your relationship with me is my treasure. I am right here with you & I am not pushing you away from me."

I grabbed her more tightly to give her solace & promised myself that no matter whatever might be the situation, I wouldn't leave her now. This life was only belonged to her, to take care of her. She had shown a shining path to this slayer, now it was my responsibility to nurture her.

To divert her mind, I said,"Swara! Are you taking your medicines properly?" Quickly she took out her face from my palms & in a surprising look asked,"Sanskar! How do you know about my disease? & yes! Always I have forgotten to ask you regarding my survival in that dark cellular jail.. I mean how can you know about my disease & my medicines?"

I just smiled & said,"Swara! Don't forget, I am a slayer & that time you are my target. While I am stalking you, you must have remembered one day I have dropped you in this place as you are heavily drunken. That day I have collected those information about your health.."

She breathed a sign of relief & said,"Oh! Now I get you. No doubt you are a perfect slayer and a stalker as well.." By saying so, she grinned funnily. I was overwhelmed with her dazzling smile. At least I could make her smile. I could die thousand births to make her happy.. Just after a few minutes, she stopped smiling & said,"Sanskar! Do you know why I prefer to stay here?"

I looked at her shockingly & nodded negatively. She said in a depressing tone,"This place is away from the crowding. The everlasting summer fills my heart with laughter like a blooming flower. The diverse sounds of birds, nature's symphony, sprinkle delight & comfort of ocean breeze need no attest & this uniqueness of nature revives my soul & its melodious cool breeze comforts my stress level. Apart from that I want to give privacy to my patents. Though shekhar suryavansi doesn't love me, still he loves my mom a lot & my presence in my real home only brings dispute & arguments. So, I prefer this place to stay away from all the hassling situations."

I was just stunned after hearing from her. I was unable to express my feelings. I thought,"How can a person be so selfless & so pure? She is caring for that person, who has never accepted her as his daughter..." My unspoken words & ardent emotions were prevailing inside the room. A few minutes silence were passed in between us.

Just then the brewing lightning & chilling thunder sparkled & suddenly she grasped me tightly in fear. In a hesitating tone, I said,"If you want, we can share the bed. Don't take me wrong as you are sleepy & also terrified by the thunderstorm, so, I just want to help you to get rid of sleepless nights.." She just uttered a single sentence,"I trust you more than myself..." By saying so, she slept by my side.

I tried to avoid my gaze from her so as to not make her uncomfortable. A few minutes passed with complete silence. I didn't know how to start a conversation with her again. I just murmured a song to divert her concentration towards me.

'Just a smile & the rain is gone
Can hardly believe it
There's an angel standing next to me
Reaching for my heart.'

Even if I was singing the song to get her attention, but somewhere in my thoughts, her dazzling smile, radiant face, expressive eyes & lustrous lips were agitating & diverting my gaze towards her. I turned to look at her & in the mean while she had already gone to the lap of sleeping goddess. Her face was glowing & shining like an angel. I felt like touching it but I forbid my urges as I didn't want to touch her without her consent.

'I lay my love on you
It's all I wanna do
Every time I breath I feel brand new
You open up my heart
Show me all your love & walk right through
As I lay my love on you.'

I looked at her intensely as whatever I was now, it was all because of her. This change was for my good only. I felt anew like I had taken birth again. It wasn't at all easy to break my hazy heart but she slipped under my skin, invaded my blood & seized my heart.

I remembered my mom's saying, after she faced the betrayal of my father,'The sweetest love would never last forever, because it would end before the sweet is gone. And true love is never going to be sweetest love because true love would walk you through the fire & poison in life & I wish my son could find true love unlike the sweetest love I have got.' Now I could proudly convey my mom that,"I have found out true love, mom! I have passed herculean storms before getting her as my true love. She is the purest soul & her love is one of a kind.."

Though I had no contact with laksh after my accident, still I thanked him today as this journey had got its destination because of his support & persuasion. I wanted to contact him but I didn't have his number. Unknowingly swara was crawling on me & I extended my hands on her shoulder to give her protective cover & closed my eyes with many blissful thoughts.


Credit to:Kashis
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

10 comments:

  1. Wao,so sweet..thanks kashis..

    Neelam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wowwwwww
    Amazing amazing amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a ton dear..

      #kashis

      Delete
  3. Gosh, I am content with this chappy, sometimes I do pity the situation of the characters, how vulnerable they are, poor thing...
    For me you excelled it today, keep writing :-)
    (I think someday you'll make a great writer :-) )

    ROsh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot dear... I will try my best to be a writer..

      #kashis

      Delete
  4. I think even though they never spoke like father and daughter, they have little bit of respect to each other b/w swara and shekar.
    Once again its a great episode. Missed you yesterday dear. Hope everything is fine there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks dear... Ya swara loves Annapurna a lot. So she respects shekhar..

      #kashis

      Delete