I'm hope Ep3

I'm hope Ep3


It was time of evening when someone came to her and lifted her head from her knees. It was her dadi, she saw and hugged her and again started to show her hand to dadi but there was no color of butterfly on her hands. It was fed color.
Dadi kissed on her forehead and put her head on her lap. She wasn't ask any explanation from her and just caressed her hairs.
After a while she lifted her head and looked to the old face of her only angel.
Umeed:" Dadi..."
Dadi looked her with love and said:" Yes! My doll..."
" why daddy always angry on me?"
Dadi sighed and looked her innocent face.
She again said:" I didn't do anything, he was my friend, we went there just for catching butterflies... Nothing else" her eyes are evident of her emotions.
Dadi overwhelmed and hugged her tight:" I know my child.. You're not a bad girl, Bahroz(daddy) was misunderstood you, and you'll see that one day, he'll love you more than anything"
Umeed looked into her eyes:" Really??"
Dadi patted her face:" Yes my dear! But you've to promise me that you'll never do anything which break his trust on you"
Umeed:" I promise, I'll not do anything"
Dadi:" And who was that boy?"
Umeed told everything about Faraz.
Dadi listened carefully and said:" Listen to me carefully my daughter... You know you're at the age of danger, this is age delicate like crystal, and you've to put effort to keep clear of this crystal otherwise people take you wrong"
Umeed understood her some words and some not. She was making her understand that how to become a good girl and how to become pride of her parents. Umeed memorized her every words.
When she finished, Umeed asked one question from her:" Dadi! Am I not the daughter of daddy?"
Dadi sighed and said:" It's right time to tell you truth, no you're not real daughter of him, you're daughter of my daughter mean his sister Sonia. He loved his sister or your mom so much, he went against the society and educated her in university but she eloped with someone...."
Umeed whispered:" With my dad...?"
Dadi:" Yes! I feel sorry to say that my doll, your dad wasn't good man, he allured her for the sake of money, but when he thought that she couldn't give her anything, he tried to kill her.."
Umeed was shocked to listen it. Dadi continuously caressed her hairs.
Dadi:" Your mother  called us for saving her, she was of her ninth month, when we reached there, someone was cut her throat, we took her to the hospital but she was died.... But it was miracle, you come out alive from her tummy... That's why I gave you name of Umeed"
Umeed started to cry after listening it:" Was it my father who murder her?"
Dadi:" We don't know who murdered her... You daddy thought that it was your father, but this mystery was died with your mother"
Umeed wiped her tears and tried to smile:" That's a reason daddy hates me?"
Dadi nodded in yes... Umeed hugged her and said:" But I promise, I'll make him feel about my love, he'll love me soon and I'll take care her like a good daughter"
Dadi kissed on her forehead:" I believed you can do my angel"
Umeed smiled:" Yes I can do dadi! You're my nani, but I love daddy so much I'll always call you with the reference of him.... I don't know dadi! But I love him so much, whenever he gives me one glance of love, I feel happy all day, I don't know why, but you told about that some other person is my father but I don't want to accept this fact because I love daddy and I only look him as my father"
Dadi smiled:" Yeah! He's your father, forget about what I told you, no one knows this fact, except few relatives and don't show them that you know everything... Always consider Bahroz as your father... Will you?"
Umeed smiled lovingly:" Yeah! I'll and I'll always make him happy"
Dadi:" I believe my doll will be do this task too"
*******************
It's very difficult to gain the trust which we lost once. But it's more difficult, if we never gained the trust of someone. Moreover, it's very hard to believe that whether we'll gain the trust or not in this hard situation. Umeed got know this fact at the entrance of her teenage.
She got the admission in girls high school and that's why the distance between her and honey was increased.
Her elder brother Arman loved her, if he had mood, then he also played with her but he didn't trust on her.
But she didn't want to accept her defeat, from her early age, she had taken the many responsibilities of her siblings. She always wished every person on his birthday first. Dadi also supported her but,when she leaved school, dadi passed away.
But she always taught her to the tips of winning heart of her family. Hardship was in her vein as well as blood. She put effort in her study and her family too. After intermediate, she wanna take IT, but because of her daddy, she took business subjects.
Soon, she checked account if daddy, made bank slip of him. She researched about the rival companies by watching business news and internet. When daddy reached home, she made coffee for both of them. And both talked about business world and new ideas about business.
However, they've servants in home, but she reheated the meal for her daddy whenever he came late.
He did many little works of her family, but it didn't make any change in their behaviour. She also wanted to be close with mummy but mummy never gave her this chance. Actually her mother's character in her life was like mute actor. She only talked to her when she needed.  Otherwise she stayed normal with her. She was careless and self-centred woman but she neither hate not love Umeed.
But there's one personality in her house, who was same like mummy but she was sensitive but jealous girl. It was her so called younger sister Romana. She commonly stayed normal with her "Umeed Aapi" but whenever she observed that Umeed was taking some important in house. The flame of fire of jealousy was burned in her heart, she became restless that time and wanted to snatch that importance from her without the care of the struggle of Umeed which Umeed endeavoured in the winning the heart of her family.
She was jealous from her success, specially when someone gave reference of Umeed to her. But she was subtle player, she didn't want to spoil her image in the eyes of others. She did not only want to lighten the color of Umeed but she wanted to vanish the color of Umeed in everyone's mind.
But she didn't know that destiny will soon give her chance of it, which will not only Umeed but also burn her in the fire of jealousy.
************
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

3 comments:

  1. umeed is a brave girl..nc episode.i liked it.saba post othrbepisode....

    ReplyDelete
  2. umeed is actually a symbol of hope. in the teen age she came to know about her past , about her relationship with daddy.. still without hatred she accepted him and wanted to get back his love by care.. romana was like any other girls who could not do work but also envy from others if they surpass them.. its like a human psychology... but a negative tendency to pull someone down.. dadi a constant supporter of umeed passed away. this shows a good person's life is always filled with hardships to give light, a ray of hope to others... that's the same happened with our umeed... yet to know how our hero faraz will support umeed or how their story will unfold?

    ReplyDelete