It All Started With Lust By Sarah ( Intro )

It All Started With Lust By Sarah ( Intro )

Hey guyz ths is sarah the writer of 4 besties nw lovers

Im here with my new ff πŸ‘Ž

It All Started With Lust By Sarah


IT STARTED WITH LUST

Here is the caracter intro nd prologue hope u all wll like it nt vry bold concept 12+nt less thn tht ohk soo ill nt waste time in my stupid bak bak my fst ff had vry less coments so plzz iss ff mei mujhe maath haarana nd plz comment #anushikaroy my true reader 

Tum zur pario so lets start.

(Main caracters)

Sanskaar Luthra-age-23 arrogent mst successfull nd known business man in mumbai(yes it a mumbai story) he also have another famous name WOMANIZER loves his sister ragini can do eve thing fr her bcz they dont have parents sanskaar is like a coconut hw coconut is hard frm outside nd soft nd sweet frm inside like tht he just need sm1 who wll love him nt his money bcz he haves a bad past i wll shw it in a flashback.
Swara ogroy:-age-22 cute swt bubbly modern + traditional equally but after her parents accident her life changed nd her bubbliness has gone nw nly she want a home nd a god job fr her small brothers upbringing but a ni8 most worst ni8 whn she is helplessly ra***ed by sanskaar in his house (hw u all wll get 2 knw in story intro) nly fr money nd her brother she stays silent.
Aaditiya ogroy:-( immagine gautam ahuja  small adi frm yhm)  brother of swara age-10 cute swt intelligent wellmanered matured but illtempered after their parents death aadi has became silent before the accident aadi was a chatterbox but nw he talks less nd cares fr his siss alot loves her like hell.
Ragini luthra-(siss of sanky)age-20 bst frnd of swara swara is two years bigger thn ragini but both r bst frnd of each other beautiful smart modern spoilt but she is good nd pure love sanskar alot respect him haves a boy frnd laksh sarna or shud i say fiance they r 2 months engaged( engagement day wll be shwn in flash back nd its a boom) cares fr aadi like her own brother.
Laksh sarna:(important caracter too) age-23 works at sanskaars company vry bubbly nd haves a good humor fears sanky clls him hitler bst frnd of sanskar fiance of ragini also knows swara loves her like his own sister aadi was laksh's champ sanskaar nd laksh wll be shwn professional at office nd frndly at other places.
( flash back caracters)
Janki ogroy-swara nd aadis mom
Sekhar ogroy- swara nd aadis dad
Ap luthra-sanky rag mom
New entrys intro wll be shwn in the story if i give ny)
   
Sujata sarna-laksh mom
Rp sarna-laksh dad
---------------**********------------------
PROLOGUE
A grl was crying helplessly crying shwn nd writing her diary she was looking vry dull nd pale
Grl- me swara ogroy(yess its swara) the most unluckiest unpure soul in the earth but i cant do nything after mom dad death aadi is my responsibility im helpless after mom dad has gone there has many changes in my life i get to knw 99 prcnt share is missing we r bankrupt even our house is put in moutgage but dad u never get us to knw ths things nw our house has put up fr ocction but im helpless i cant do nything thn ragini helped me she makes her brother agree tht i cant stay in there house me nd my brother were homeless tht time ragini helped me i saw sanskaar sir fr the fst time at mom dad shrad puja but i have selfrespect soo i dint agree to stay like ths in her house i wll pay as a pg but hw ill get a job yaa m educated tht time her brother (ragini) gave me his assistant job in his office but im nt too lucky i lost my selfrespect virginity tht ni8 but i was helpless if i have nt slept with tht man he would have killed my aadi nd also have been fired me frm his job i cant face myself also (she closed the diary)
A boy was shwn playing piano his eyes was red sowllen ae dill hai mushkil tune is playing
tu safar mera, hai tu hi meri manzil
tere bina guzara, ae dil hai mushkil
tu mera khuda, tu hi duaa mein shaamil
tere bina guzara, ae dil hai mushkil
you are my journey, you are my destination too,
to live without you, O heart, is difficult.
you are my god, and you are in my prayers too,
to live without you, O heart, is difficult.
[The second line, tu hi mera khuda... means that you are my god and at the same time you are the one for whose wellness I pray to god.]
mujhe aazmaati hai teri kami
meri har kami ko hai tu laazmi
junoon hai mera, banoon main tere kaabil
tere bina guzaara, ae dil hai mushkil
your not being there tests me.
you are necessary for every scarcity that I have.
[that is, every scarcity, every shortage in my life is fulfilled when you are there.]
it's my passion that I become good enough for you,
to live without you, O heart, is difficult.
ye rooh bhi meri, ye jism bhi mera
utna mera nahi, jitna hua tera
tune diya hai jo, wo dard hi sahi
tujhse mila hai to, inaam hai mera
this soul that is mine, and this body that is mine,
neither of them is so much mine, as they have become yours.
what you have given me, even though it's pain,
it is a prize for me, since I have gotten it from you.
mera aasmaan DhoonDhe teri zameen
meri har kami ko hai tu laazmi
zameen pe na sahi, to aasmaan mein aa mil
tere bina guzara, ae dil hai mushkil
my sky looks for your earth, (that is, I'm sky, looking for you, earth.)
you are needed for every shortage of mine.
if not on earth, at least meet me in the sky,
to live without you, O heart, is difficult.
maana ki teri maujoodgi se
ye zindagani mehroom hai
jeene ka koi dooja tareeka
na mere dil ko maaloom hai
I get that this life of mine
is bereft of your presence,
but then my heart doesn't know
any other way to live.
tujhko main kitni shiddat se chaahoon
chaahe to rehna tu bekhabar
mohtaaz manzil ka to nahi hai
ye ek tarfa mera safar..
I love you with so much intensity,
if you want to remain unaware of it, remain so.
this one sided journey of mine,
is not dependent on reaching the destination.
safar khoobsurat hai manzil se bhi
meri har kami ko hai tu laazmi..
adhoora hoke bhi, hai ishq mera kaamil
tere bina guzaara, ae dil hai mushkil
this journey is more beautiful than the destination,
you are necessary tu fulfill every scarcity of mine.
Even though incomplete, my love is complete (because of you)
It's difficult to live without you, O my heart.
Nw the boyz face was shwn ne he was reaveled to be sanskaar after finishing the song he laughed evily
San:(loudl+drunk voice) 5 years 5 years after ths ths the sanskaar luthra ne vohi gaana gaya tum sirf mere paiso se pyar krti thi but aaj 5 saal baadh wohi gaana i hate u i hate u haa im a womanizer but mai aisa nhi tha tum ne mujhe aisa banaya he takes a photo frame nd brokes it she stoodup nd goes.
Yupp soo frndz hw was it hope good nt boring soo sanskaar has a bad past nd thts y he was like ths nw guess wht can my ths story be soo stay clam tll my nxt episode nd love me
Plzz shoot your valuable comments below at the comment box bcz your commentz motivate me to push my fingers more nd moreπŸ˜œπŸ˜‚

#sarah
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 Comments: