It All Started With A Lust - By Sarah Ep- 8
IT ALL STARTED WITH LUST 
EPI-8
By #sarah
Swara closed ger eyes and start thinking abt flashback ..

▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶

Flashback in swara's POV.

When sanskaar got the call ..

Sanskaar- i'll attend tge call and come.

Phone convo -

Sanskaar-  Hello.
Adarsh - hello sanskaar sir ! .. u have to attend a press conference at village..

Sanskaar- ok ! I will come ..

**

Sanskaar comes at hall and tells us that he had to leave for press conference.
Tanzii , sarah and adi became sad .

Sarah - bhai . Please dont go na ..
Tanzi and adi - ha bhai . Pleeeeeaaaaseee..

Ragini - arey ! His work is important. Let him go bacchas ..

Sarah - ok . We will let him go but at one condition that u have to bring 5 - 5 chocolates for ..

Sanskaar- haha .. ok baccha ..
And ya i will take swara with me .

I became stunned ..

Me - but what will i do there ?? 
Sanky - nothing.. just be with me and no more further queries (wink)

I became irritated.

Me - fine .
Sanskaar- gud ! Go get ready fast ..

I moved to my room and got ready in a blue gown with minimal makeup ..

I went to hall and find sanskaar staring at me .. arggg 

Me - shall we leave sanskaar..

He came out of his thoughts .

Sanskaar- suree ! 

We left .

We reached our destination..
There were many businessmen present there ..

Sanskaar once told me about his biggest rival 'nikhil '. He was also present there ..

While the conference was going on Nikhil spoilt my dress with coffee ..

'Arrgggh stupid , idiot ' - i mentally abused him ..

He asked me sorry . I faked a smile and said 'its ok '

After that i went to washroom for cleaning it ..

Suddenly i felt a tap on my shoulder . I turned and found nikhil staring at me lustfully ..

Me - (stammers) what are u doing here ???

Nikhil - nothing baby ! .. just thougjt to spend sometime with a hotty like u .

I felt disgusting..
I was scared .

Me - pls leave me ..
Nikhil - no chance sexy ..

He pinned me wall . I got more scared ..
He leaned to kiss me .. i closed my eyes with fear ..

Suddenly i felt some sound .. i opened my eyes just to see sanskaar beating nikhil with full rage .
He dragged him out of the washroom nd started beating him red yellow i got scared nd i started weeping but suddenly press came nd stared clicking photos of me nd sansaar beating nikil of of the reporter came nd starts to shoot cheap questions and
Screenfreezes
Sorry guyz tum logo ko suspance mei chor ke jaa rhi hoon but kya karu really im busy nd nw shoot atleast 80 comments or otherwise ill post on 31 st january if i dont get 80 comment if i got 80 comment thn ill post monday nd u all knw wht i say tht i do soo better comment.  And thanku my jaanu my jaanvi she has half written ths episode she helped me alott i love u alott jaanu 
Precap:passionate kiss of swasan sm romance and😨😨😨 sanskaar fell frm the stairs
80 comments
It All Started With A Lust - By Sarah Ep- 8

Credit: Sarah
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 Comments: