Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya by Zuzu Part 13

Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya by Zuzu Part 13

#Aur_Pyaar_Ho_Gaya

Guys one rqst to all Plz cmnt if u read n lemme knw hw it is ok.. N Wait for confession.. It will b soon.. let der bonding b stronger first...

Precap of part #12 - " Swara's dream.. romantic dance with Sanskaar.. Sanskaar shout on swara.. swara gets angry.. Sanskaar consoling her..n making her calm swasan 1st hug "

#Part_13

Swara and Sanskaar finished der dinner... Dey talked a lot dat day..  Swara was feeling sleepy so slept.. with out realising.. whn she went in sleep... Sanskaar made her lay properly on bed n covered her with blanket... Looked at her with lots of love... n kissed her forehead.. N turned to Leave .. bt to his shock She catched his hand n started blabbering in sleep...

She was blabbering -"Sanskaar u knw u a so cute.. A cutiepie... u are d bestst frnd I've ever got in my life.. plz promise me dat ull not leave me again.. (She was smiling in sleep)

Sanskaar gets happy sits beside her n promise her -"ill never ever Leave you... cz I love you.. n i knw somewhere u too love me.. bt d thing is I need to make u realise dat .. den ull b mine forever n one will able to Seprate us.. Once .. Once u realise n confess.. no power in dz wrld will b able to Seprate us "

She smiled to dz in sleep.. she was holding his hand close to her hand

He was making free his hand bt suddenly she made a strong grip on his in sleep n said -"Plz dnt leave me... like my....."

She stopped n was in deep sleep .. Sanskaar got tensed to dz incomplete statement.. He tout der is "something she lost in past so she has a fear of loosing me... "

He made his hand free .. gently placed hand on his cheeks smiled n left d room... Swara slept peacefully..

Sanskaar soon reached his home.. n falls on his bed with a biggg smile thinking about recent movements... "Oh swara u have driven me crazy.. n now after knowing that you have some feeling for me.. i can't wait any longer... I love you swara ... I love you..  N see soon ull also say me dz... It's my promise.. no one can take u away from me...Mission "Swara ko Pyaar ka Ehsaas Dilao shuru"

Soon he too dosed off in d dreams of his princess

(Guys I had more plan to take tym to realise to swara bt u ppl want it to b done so ill b rushing fast n ya am gonna strt a new ff too.. dz ff is gonna b lil bit long.. )

It was morning

Swara got up frm sleep.. n was thinking when she slept.. n Last night incidents she was confused u she imagined sanskaar to dance with her.. dat to with so much of intensity.. She dint knew wht d feeling was.. y she was thinking dz.. bt she was smiling... She had a happy feeling in her heart.. She den jerked d thoughts n got up and to washroom..

Sanskaar got up.. Sanskaar to himself -"Yaar kya karu usko realise krwane k lie I need to b with her... bt hw ... She will b goin Collage today... And kya pata Sam ka baccha usko propose krde toh (he jerked Thought n said ) no no she is my laddu .. I'll never give up on her.. she is mine.. she belongs to me.. so first of all is aaj muje usko clg jaane se rok na hoga... n usk sath tym spend krna hoga "

He immediately takes d phn n call her.. she just stepped out of washroom... n got to hear d phn is ringing... she saw it was sanskaar.. she smiled.. she flt something in heart... She without wasting a second picked up d call..

Swara - " Hello sanskaar.. Gud mrng "

Sanskaar - " Gud morning laddu.. so aaj ka kya plan h "

Swara - " Plan...kya plan hoga aaj ka .. Avi clg jana h.. den at home daily lyk routine "

Sanskaar - " So Laddu u forgot right "

Swara - " (Confused) Wht I forgot ?? "

Sanskaar - " Remember u asked me ki hlp u in singing as tumne participate kia h.. n now am here n u want to go away frm me "

Swara - " Noo Sanskaar dnt say It any tym I wanna go far frm u.. I always want to b with u.. (She realised wht she said nw.. Sanskaar got happy listening dz.. Swara covers d matter by saying ) n sanskaar ua a Rockstar na so ull n bzy With ua concert n all.. soo"

Sanskaar - " Hey no am not at all bzy I can cancel anything fr dz "

Swara - " (Confused ) Kyaa ? "

Sanskaar - " Eerr I mean I dnt have any concerts.. so We can Do with ua singing so can we ?? "

Swara - " Yeah bt me mere frnds ko kya bolu ?? I mean dey will ask me na aaj clg q nahi aa rahi hu "

Sanskaar - " Ek na ek din toh un logo ko mere baare me pata calna hi h na.... i mean.. u say something to ua frnds dat u have sme wrk so u can't attend d clg today... baad me ill meet ua frnds na.. "

Swara - " Ok.. so where we are going to meet ?? "

Sanskaar - " Meet ne at bakers world ill pick u frm der ok "

Swara - " Ok done .. so now I've to get ready bye.."

Sanskaar - " bye "

Calls get disconnected

As soon as calls get disconnected Sanskaar gets up n jumps in yeyyyyyyy nw Sam will not able to propose swara.. n in 2-3 days ill make her realise my love ... n her heart feelings for me..

He gets frsh..

Swara goes to clg.. n In form her frnds dat she had some wrk related to dad office so.. she is goin..

Swara - " Ridz listen muje na kuch kaam h.. I've to go I can't attend d clg today..  "

Ridz -"Bt swara u never bunk d clg.. cahe fir reason kuch b ho .. aaj kya hua "

Swara - " Am srry yaar dad ka call aaya tha he said some office wrk.. u know na dad abi out of country gaye h n so.. (She to her self . Sorry aaj phli baar tum logo se jhut bol rahi hu clg bunk kr rahi hu pata nai q bt muje sanskaar k sath jana..i donno my heart wnts to b with him am getting addicted to him ) acha toh me chti hu sab ko Infrm kr dena bye ".

Before Ridz can say anything else she rushed frm der..

As soon as she left her gang of frnds came to Ridz along with Sam..

Sam -"Kya hua Ridz where us swara ?? "

Ridz -"Pata nahi aaj kuch ajeeb behave kr rahi thi ese tih nai krti thi phle.. she said she will not attend d colz today cz she have to handle sme wrk of her dad office... n she went"

Avi - " Oh Shit Sam abb kya kare kal tera kaam tha aaj iska koi kaam aagaya...Pata Nahi KISMAT Kya Khel Khl Rahi h tum Dono K Sath"

Sam -"Let it b guys.. Sayad aaj Upper wala nahi chta me usy kuch bataun ill talk to her After d Competition "

Neha -"Haa dz will b gud "

Niel -"Acha guys abb cale we need to go now to cls "

Dey All goes to d class

She was very happy she ran to bakers world.. where his sanskaar was waiting fr him.. with his guitar..
Sanskaar was waiting as soon as she came.. A bright smile Began to shine on his lips.. she was mesmerised seeing her.. In Long red up layered top.. with full sleeves.. black narrow jeans.. n her hair open..

She came towrds him n shakes him..

Swara - " U knw sanskaar mene kabi apne frnds se jhut nai bola tha n na hi kabi cls bunk ki thi bt aaj Mene dono kia "

Sanskaar - " Don't worry.. bht saari cheeze hum life me first tym hi krte h "

Swara - "Hmm ok abb cale "

Sanskaar - " Yeah.. "

Both headed towrds to bike n she sat on back seat.. It was cool breeze.. In d atmo.. He said -"Phle hum drive kr le fir we will go to park n we can do practice der '

She agrees ..

He drived bike In speed.. She put her hands on his shoulders.. He took her hand n made her put on his shoulder correctly.. n smiled..

BG song -
" Mere bina me Rehne laga hoon teri hawa me bhne laga hu... jaane me k se tera hua hoon ... Muje toh lagta h sayad tere dil ki dua hoon haan ...
Tuj ko jo paya ahan toh jeena aaya ..
Abb ye lamha tehr jaay tham jaay bas jaay hum dono k darmiyan...
Tuj ko jo pata ahan
Toh jeena aaya
Abb ye lamha ther jaay tham jaay bas jaay hum dono k darmiyan haan "

She got up putting his hands on his shoulders .. n closes her eyes n her hairs were flowing in d air.. she was enjoying her lyf lyk dz fr first tym..

He saw her frm mirror n was smiling seeing her happiness ... he promises to himself in heart dat he will make make her smile like forever.  N give all d happiness n love her forever..

"Phle se jyada me jee raga hu.. jabse me tere dil se zuda hoon..Rahoon pe teri me toh cala hoon..
Tu meri manzil h bas tere kadmo pr Rukne laga hoon haan

Tuj ko jo paya ahan
Tih jeena aaya
abb ye lamlamha ther jaay tham jaay bas jaay hum dono k darmiyan "

Both were enjoying a lot.. N swara did a lot of bak bak in whole way.. Sanskaar was smiling.. n seeing her innocence n purity of heart through d mirror..

"Teri nazar me nayi si adaa h..
Naya sa nashaa bhi ghula h
Kai deeno se bandha tha pagal jo tere hi taro me khila h (sry am listing to sng n writing so if mistake in lyrics forgive )
Teri hadon me meri basar h
Abb tuje b jana kider h
Jaha rahe tu mai woh Jahan hoon... jise jiye tu me vo sama hu
Teri wajah se naya naya hoon

Phle kaha na mene tumse abb ye kehne laga hoon haan
Tuj ko jo paya ahan
Toh jeena n aaya
Abb ye lamha ther jaay tham jaay bas jaay hum dono k darmiyan "

Swara was talking non stop.. Making moves with her hands she was totally enjoying with him .. lyk she never enjoyed With others.. Swara sees sanskaar watching her frm mirror lovingly.. she flt shy n stopped her bak bak.. n put her eyes down..

As soon as dey reached park dey sat under d tree not sanskaar began to teach swara d tune... she was not getting it.. He came back of her lyk back hug type not hold her right hand in his right hand his face was on her shoulder.. Swara closed her eyes..

Sanskaar saw her closing her eyes by his closeness towards her..

He smiled.. He made her hand play d music.. He too closed her eyes.. d smell of her hair n perfume was driving him crazy.. swara unknowingly Layed herself on is chest taking d support..

Soon dey came to fer senses.. Swara felt embarrassing.. she moved to side..

Some Ppl were coming towards sanskaar... As he is a Rockstar.. For autographs n photographs.. He gave his fans.. happily.. More Ppl began to come.. He saw swara it was disturbing her.. He hold her left hand in his right n Shouted -"Swara bhago"

As he wanted to spend tym with swara.. BT d fans were disturbing..

Both ran.. Laughing..

Sanskaar leg slipped.. due to slippery grass.. Swara fallen on him.. Her both hands were on his shoulders n her head was on his side neck. Her eyes were closed due to sudden fall.. His hands were on his waist.. Swara's lops were touching his side neck curve downwards to chest..... 

She lifted her face up n saw sanskaar.. who was seeing her..

Dey were quite away from his fans...

Dey got in Der senses.. n got up.. Sanskaar feels her lips on his side neck.. He felt it as a kiss.. Der was a slight lipstick mark over Der..

Sanskaar saw her wearing d pendent gifted by him n feels more happy..

Swara broked d silence n said-"Bht saare fans h tumhare.."

Sanskaar-"Hmm BT me kisi or ks fan hoon"
Swara-"Kya matlab "

Sanskaar -"Kuch nahi...cale ?"
Swara-"Kaha ?? "

Sanskaar -"mere ghar chlte h der we can practice.."

Swara-"Ummm ok "

Precap -"Swara and sanskaar gets more closer.. Sanskaar meets Swara's gang "

******To be continued******

Sry guys for spelling mistakes .. am sry I can write dz much part daily.. Guys plz if  u read ff plz do cmnt.. ua comments encourage to write more with interest .. If der is no response I think no one reads so waste of writing.. So guys.. If u want me to continue plz do cmnt .. weather u lyk or not ..hw u flt hw it is plz ..

Waiting for your precious Feedback

#Patel

Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 Comments: