Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya by Zuzu Part 14

Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya by Zuzu Part 14

#Aur_Pyaar_Ho_Gaya

Hello guys..!!
Am so sorry for late am not well actually soo .. N I really thought my story is not going gud.. Others are just amazing.. so ye b ek baat thi.. pray for my health plx.. umm lemme now stop my bak bak here from eating ua brain.. back to SwaSan (or) SwaSam :p

Recap of part #13 -" Swasan enjoying... getting more closer.. long drive.. practice .. much more "

#Part_14

Swara and sanskaar.. Goes to His home to practice... As dey reach... Swara says
-"Omg!! Wow kitna Acha ghar h... Mind blowing... N ye .. ye wall.. Royal blue with Cream printing of musical instruments Awsm !! (Looking at D wall ) Tum yaha practice krte hoge na? ... wow dz musical room is amazing.. "

Sanskaar -" (Looking at Her happiness.. Smiles..) Haa me yahi practice krta hu..Aur tum b Aaj yahi practice karogi.. So Are u ready ?? "

Swara gets super xited N jumps N hugs him N says (Sanskaar was happy at d same tym shocked too.. )-"Wow Sanskaar.. its just amazing to practice here.. love u (He smiled at dz) am so lucky to have a bst frnd lyk u.. U n Sam are bst (Listing Sam name he becomes sad n thinks do swara lyk Sam ?? Am I coming btwn dem...No no Swara lyk him as a bst frnd not as love.. BT she lyk u also as a bst frnd na ?? Somewhere I know she have feelings for me..I just need to find out whts xact in her heart..)

SwaSan apart..

Sanskaar -" Swara tum baitho ill bring coffee for us.. Ok "

Swara -"No Sanskaar.... is sab ki kya zaroorat h "

Sanskaar -"U start me yu gaya or yu aaya.."

Saying dz Sanskaar rushed in kitchen... Swara goes in musical room .. she hears b some noises from kitchen.. and goes towards itt.. n sees Sanskaar struggling in making coffee.. n messed up d kitchen.. she stands near d door.. Sanskaar takes two mugs of coffee n goes to her n gives her in embarrassment.. As she was laughing .. Hw he messed up d kitchen..

Sanskaar - "Eerr Swara ua coffee.. u have itt ill clear dz all and join u "

Swara -" (Laughing) srsly Sanskaar.. ua so childish being a Rockstar... U messed d whole kitchen for preparing a coffee (Sanskaar enjoy her laughter.) Acha ill clean up all dz.. "

Sanskaar -"No laddu ill do dat.. tum k se karogi.. "

Swara goes inside d kitchen n says -"I can do muje ye sab aata h "

Sanskaar looks at Swara who is making d stuff at its right place n clearing d platform.. Her hairs were Flying slightly cz of cool breeze from window..

Sanskaar was smiling.. Keeping his head on door taking side support.. n sipping his coffee..

Sanskaar went near her n hugged her from back.. n placed his chin on her shoulder..

Swara -"Sanskaar ye kya kr rahe Ho ?? (Shyly )"

Sanskaar making her face towards him n tugs her hairs back of her ear.. With one hand and other hand on her waist..  -"I love you "
N kisses her forehead .. she closes her eyes... N says -"I love you too "

She hugs him tight n so does he.. 

Sanskaar comes back to his senses... With Swara saying -"Kya Soch rahe Ho.. kaha kho gaye.. yaha khade khade smile q kr rahe Ho ?? "

Sanskaar sees around n finds him standing at kitchen door.. yeah he was day dreaming.. 

Sanskaar fumbles with words - "Woh... woh me kuch nahi calo.. We will b late "

Swara -"umm Ok calo "

They start marching from kitchen to Musical room..

They reach der Swara asks -"Where is Aunty Sanskaar ??"

Sanskaar -"(Confused) Aunty ..? Who Aunty "

Swara -"Are Budhu ua mom I mean "

Sanskaar -" (sadly) Swara I live alone here.. I've got separated from my mom n dad A year Ago "

Swara -"(Shocked n confused) But q ??? "

Sanskaar stands -" Coz of my Passion.. Mere junun.. mere music mere singing ki wajah se "

Swara -"BT Sanskaar singing ka isse kya lena dena ??" ( she too stands n move towards him)

Flash back -:

Kolkata -

A boy came home running... With a trophy.. He came n hugged her mom

Boy -" Mom deko I've did itt.. mene singing competition jeet lia.. yeyy " ( He lifts her Mom By legs n makes her spin )

Mom -" Je kay kar raha h chore niche utaar muje "

Boy places her mom down n gives d trophy in her hands

Mom -" (Happily) Wah.. Tanne Je competition jeet lia "

Boy -" Yes mom abb Me national level pr participate karunga n Finally muje singer jo banna h.. meta sapna.. (dreamingly) "

But his happiness Went to a full stop.. hearing a voice from behind -" Sanskaar ye kya bol rahe Ho tum.. ye kabhi nahi Ho sakta.. Hum maheshwaries ka naam mitti me nahi Milane dunga.. stop all dz ua non - sense dreams.. Complete karo apni graduation n join our company "

Sanskaar (Shocked And tears came to his eyes.. Once he felt his all dreams his life his passion music.. He lost itt ) - (Stammeringly) bu....but dad muje muje Singer banna h.. I want my career in dat "
Dad -" Have you lost itt.. usme career hai.. Tum hamari naak katwana chte Ho kya ?? Mera beta.. Stage pr gane gaayga.. entertainer banega.. ye.. ye hai hamari izzath.. "

Sanskaar (tear rolls from his eyes ) -" Dad ye Mera dream h.. dad plx "

Dad -" Sanskaar Muje jo khna tha mene keh dia... Just shut up.. n ua useless dream.. complete ua graduation n join d company dats itt..  now don't utter a word from ua mouth.. go to ua room " ( His dad leaves )

Sanskaar dreams shattered.. He was crying.. her mom console him -"Sanskaar beta tu abhi kamre me jaa iss bare me hum bad me baat karenge "

She leaves with teary eyes.. seeing her son lyk dat ... Sanskaar went to his room n braked down on his knees n cries..

Bg - ( Actually Sanskaar is telling dz to Swara bt I want to add dz sng .. its just Awsm to describe a teenager or students life )
🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤

Saari Umr hum Mar Mar k jee lie ek pal toh abb Hume jeene do jeene do .....

Sanskaar gets up n looks at his guitar n Takes itt his eyes are filled with pain.. tears.. Helplessness ...

(For me sng works when am suffering through any kinda difficult situations.. so here when Eva der is happy sad or any situation sngs work out to set right )

He starts singing...

🎤🎤🎤🎤🎤
Saari Umr hum Mar Mar k jee lie ek pal toh abb Hume jeene do jeene do....
Saari urm hum Mar Mar k jee lie ek pal toh abb Hume jeene do jeene do ...

na na nana .. nanana na na na nanannanana..

GIVE ME SOME SUNSHINE...GIVE ME SOME RAIN....GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE I WANNA GROW UP ONCE AGAIN...

GIVE ME SOME SUNSHINE....GIVE ME SOME RAIN... GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE I WANNA GROW UP ONCE AGAIN.....

"kandho ko kitabo k boj ne jhukaya...
Rishvat dena toh khud papa ne sikhaya
99 % Marks laoge toh ghadi vrna chadi
Likh likh kr pada hateli par alfa bita gama ka chala
Concentrated H2SO4 ne pura ... pura bachpan jala dala "

Bachpan toh gaya jawani bhi gayi ek pal toh abb Hume jeene do jeene do...

Bachpan toh gaya jawani bhi gayi ek pal toh abb Hume jeene do jeeneeee dooooo ...

(Guys I love studies... don't think ha by dz I don't love itt.. I love to study n specially write xams )

Sanskaar was now singing dz with whole passion

Saari Umr hum Mar mar k jee lie ek pal toh abb Hume jeene do jeene do...

Na na nana ......

GIVE ME SOME SUNSHINE...GIVE ME SOME RAIN....GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE I WANNA GROW UP ONCE AGAIN...

GIVE ME SOME SUNSHINE...GIVE ME SOME RAIN....GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE I WANNA GROW UP ONCE AGAIN...

Na nana Na nana... nanannana ....

🎤🎤🎤🎤

Thinking how he dream about to be a singer.... Tym passes.. He began to maintain distance from his dat.. Her mom got tensed.. One fine day finally he completed his Graduation.. With marks range of 94 %..

Den also he came home sad n gave his certificate to his dad..

His dad became supper happy N with out noticing At his Sadness -" Wah Sanskaar Aaj Mera naam roshan kr dia tum ne.. Am very happy kl se hi tum office Join kr lena MD ki post par "

Sanskaar -"Dad mene har baar aapki baat mani.. plz muje meri ye khwasish puri krne do Na plz dad.."

His dad become red in anger -" Sanskaaaaar !! Hum jo keh rahe h woh mano... Vrna cale jao yaha se hamara naam kharab mat karo "

Mom -"Ye aap kya bol rahe h ... Phli baar toh kuch manga h isne "

Dad -"Tum chup karo sujata... Tumne hi isse chada kar rakha h.. Agar ise ek gavyya (singer) hi banna h toh nikal jae mere ghar se "

His mom was about to say something bt he stops n says

Sanskaar -" Mom rhne dijie aap me nahi milaunga inki izzat mitti me.. Mai cala jaunga yaha se " ( Tears fills his eyes )

Dad -" Get out of my house !!!!!"

His mom cried out.. -" Esa mat karo mera ek hi beta h.. usey ese mat karo "

His dad leaves d place

Sanskaar -" Mom roie mat plz.. "

He leaves to his room n takes his belongings.. n get down.. Her mom was down with tears rolling her eyes continuesly ..

He Hugs His Mom...

Mom -" Kaha jaega beta.. ye Le Hamare Mumbai wale ghar ki keys.."

Sanskaar -" No mom me dad ki ye chz nahi Le sakta "

Mom -" Ye muje mere maike se aaya tha or me ise apne bete ko De rahi Hu "

He cries n hugs his Mom... Then he left.. from kolkata to Mumbai

Flash back ends -

Sanskaar to swara -" Swara Music gana... ye sab meri zindagi h me inhe k se chor sakta tha... Me bht pyaar krta Hu apne mom dad se... par swara me music se bi bht pyaar krta hoon... Me unhe chorna nahi chta tha bs unka sath cahta tha.... ( He was in lot of pain her eyes were totally red.. tears continuesly flow from his eyes ) Swara kya mene galat kia.. Kya isse meri dad ki izzat kharab hoti..  (he was totally broken.. For d first time swara saw Sanskaar like dz.. she never thought ki Sanskaar ki life me itna pain hoga... She too was feeling his pain.. Tears rolled her eyes unknowingly... she put hand on his shoulder n said -" Sanskaar sab thik Ho jaayga " ( She was feeling his pain his sorrow ) she added -" Mai hoon Na.. Abb ro mat plz.. "

Sanskaar hugs her -" Swara muje bht Dar lagta h Mujsy mere parents dur Ho gaye plz tum muje chor k mat jana plz "

She was crying.. like it was she who has suffered with all dz.. she Hugged him back tightly n said -" Sanskaar me kabi b tumhe chor k nahi jaungi... Plz Sanskaar ese mat ro I can't see u like dat plz..Tumhe ese tut ta hua nahi dek sakti.."

Sanskaar -: Promise "

Swara - " I promise I'll never leave u "

He hugged her tightly.. It was a hug where each others emotions were feeld by each other.. Der both was support pillar for each other..

Dey broke hug ... swara wipes his tears n so does Sanskaar..

Swara wanted Sanskaar to come our of dat so she said -" Sanskaar v se rote hue tum bht cute lagte Ho n tumhari naak lal Ho jaati h "

Sanskaar -" Acha wait ruko "

Swara runs from Der n Sanskaar runs to catch her.. Both had a tym with each other..

Precap -" Sanskaar meets swara's frnds.. Swara's frnds notice d change in her behaviour while Sanskaar was Der with dem.."

Sorry guys it's again a short update am sry.. I think I'll b not posting for next two days.. If possible ill post.. I am very bad at writing down d emotions in words..  toh b guys say hwz it ..

One more thing for Readers of my ff .. viewers of my vms n edits I.e.., from Patel.. am going to change my tag from" Patel" to "ZuZu"so don't get confused ZuZu is me dats Patel.. dz I've changed cz of personal issues ... N I've started dz by Patel so ill end dz by my dz tag nly in my next ff ill start wid #ZuZu

Waiting for your precious feedback

#Patel

Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 Comments: