Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya by Zuzu Part 15

Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya by Zuzu Part 15

#Aur_Pyaar_Ho_Gaya

Hello...Salam...namastey...Pranam... My Cutiee n Sweetie readers... Howz u all ?? Hope Fyn.. So abb get ready Iam here to to disturb u all with my story stuff.. So Readers Tayyar Ho jaaye meri bak bak jhlne... Guys do u feel irritated.. With songs I put in ff ?? I mean I do put dem cz it gives feelings n wrds to characters silence.. N really I do irritate ?? With my Chapad chapad..before ff ?? 😥
Umm one more thing I do read all comments I really feel very happy reading ua feedbacks... Am so sorry I can't reply to every comment..BT I do tell Thanks to all of :* ...

Ok Ok lemme get back to our story....

Recap Of Part #14 -" Swara and sankaar at.. Sanskaar's house.. Swara gets xite seeing d music room n hug him in happiness...Sanskaar makes coffee makes kitchen messy.. Swara clear d stuff ... Sanskaar's dream in which he says I love you to her n she too replied, forehead kiss..Den Swara asking about his mum.. Flash back story is Xplned by Sanskaar to Swara hw he left his parents..Swara feels Sanskaar's pain.. Both are emotional... n becomes pillar for each other.. A emotional hug.. Swara to change his mood says -" U look cute when u cry"
Sanskaar -" Acha wait " Tey run after each other.. "

Back to current part

#Part_15

Sanskaar runs after Swara.... Swara laughing and running all over d place... Laughing.. Sanskaar too was laughing n was trying to catch her After much chasing finally he caught her.. from back....

He lifted her from back... by her waist.... Swara was laughing a lot.. Sanskaar tickled her... she was laughing out loud...

Sanskaar -" Acha wht u said I look cute when I cry wait now (Continue tickling her)

Swara -" (Laughing)Am sry na... Plz leave me .. my stomach is paining Plz Sanskaar Plz leave me.." (laughing n pleading Sanskaar to stp tickling)

Swara was still in d arms of Sanskaar.. In masti dey dint realise der closeness.. 

Sanskaar leaves her.. Both were laughing.. D tears of sorrow turned into a blessed n Happiest ever laugh.. As der were with each other...

Dey start der practicing songs.. Both sing together.. as male voice by Sanskaar n female voice by Swara (hehe I know u ppl feel irritated by reading lyrics by kya karu.. Padna toh hoga aap sab ko.. )

Swara and Sanskaar sits in opposite direction..Sanskaar with his guitar n Swara siting with no instrument bt with her sweetest voice..

Sanskaar looks at Swara n start singing d song

Sanskaar - " Tu hi ye mujko bata De cahun me ya na...Apne Tu dil ka pata dey cahun me ya na..."

Sanskaar closes his eyes

Sanskaar -" Itna bata dun tujko cahat pe apni mujko yu toh nahi ikhtiyaar.. Phir b ye socha dil <3 ne abb jo laga hun milne puchu tuje ek baar"

Swara was Lil bit tended BT Sanskaar signal her to sing he is with her.. Dat Support made her sing with out thinking for a blink she to joined him

Swara (looking at him.. ) -" Tu hi ye mujko bata De cahun me ya na "

Sanskaar Raise d tune of guitar b closed her eyes as d notes of song were high here

Sanskaar -" Aisi Kabhi phle hui na thi khwahishein.. oooooo kisi se bhi mine ki na ki thi kosishen.. (opens eyes n looks at Swara.. ) Uljhan meri suljhade cahun me ya na..Ankhon Ankhon me jata De cahun me ya na " (He smiles at her.. She smiles back n start her part in dz melody from Aashqui 2 which is her Fave (Actually my one of fave :p )

Swara closes her eyes N start with her sweet n innocent voice..

Swara -" Mere chote chote khwab h.. khwabon me geet h.. geeton me jindagi h cahat h preet h .. (she opens eyes n lookes at him singing continue ) Avhi me na dekhu khwab voh jinme na Tu mile ..Le khole hoth mene abb tak the jo sile...(she looks at him with confident.. As if he in d source of her creativity ) Mujko na jitna muj pe utna is dil ko tujpe hone laga aitbaar...Tanha lamhon me apne bunti Hu tere sapne Tujsy hua mujko pyaar.. puchungi tuj ko kabi na cahun me ya na... tere khwabon me abb jina cahun me q na !! "

Sanskaar -" Tu hi ye mujko bata De cahun me ya na "

Song gets completed...
Sanskaar -" Swara u are Awsm.. ua voice is so sweet.. Surely u will win "

Swara -" (gets happy) Really.. BT muje win hona important nahi h.. participate krna is important where as Winning or loosing is secondary.. "

Sanskaar-" I love dz quality of your's.. This makes u unique from all.. "

Swara -" umm abb ?? I think muje abb jana chiye "

Sanskaar -" It's late ill drop u "

Swara -" No Sanskaar ill manage... I'll take Taxi "

Sanskaar -"No ways I said na ill drop u means that's it!! "

Swara -" Ok (smiles) "

At d next movement Sam calls swara

Swara picks up d call..

Swara -" Hello ha Sam bolo ?? "

Listing Sam.. Sanskaar felt sad..

Sam -" (concerned ) Swara kaha thi tum n aaj clg q bunk kia u never bunk any lectures na den ?? "

Swara -" Ohh Sam I was bzy na yaar.. so missed d college today..BTW tum tension q Le rahe Ho am all fyn.. So don't worry now "

Sam -" U dint even inform me.. Shall I come to u now ??"

Swara -" Sorry Sam.. BT no need to come yaar am fyn.. will meet u tomorrow at clg "

Sam -" Oh bhulakkad swara do u forgot Aaj Saturday h"

Swara -" Haa toh usme kya bhulakkad Hu me " ..

Sam -" Dumhara dimag kaha h.. kl Sunday h so no college my dear Bhulakkad "

Swara -" Oh Haa BT plc don't call me Dat name bhulakkad " (in a childish voice )

Sam laughs n says -" Meri swara kitna natak karegi noutanki "

Sanskaar listens dz all ... as he can here everything..He get very jealous hearing Meri swara

Sanskaar to himself to his mind -" Meri Swara...No ways Swara Meri h..I love him.. n I think she also likes me...Sanskaar beta kuch kar vrna swara dur calijaaygi tujsy.."

Sam -" Ok kaha h tu ?? "
Swara -" Kahi nahi bahar Hu bss ghr jaa rahi Hu "

Sam -" Me aaun kya lene ?? "

Swara-"Nai Sam ill manage "

Sam-" Ok "

Swara -" Ok will talk y later byee "

Sam -" Bye "

Call gets disconnected..

Swara -" Shall v go sanskaar "

Sanskaar -" Kaha (deep in thoughts)

Swara -" Kaha kya kaha..?? Where are you lost yaar ??"

Sanskaar -"(back to senses) kuch nahi calo "
Swara-" Are you Ok ??"
Sanskaar -" Yeah muje kya hona h am fyn "
Swara-" Ok let's go"

Both leaves for her house.. Sanskaar says to Swara -" Swara wht I was thinking to meet ua frnds tomorrow..whts say"

Swara-"Wow awsm.. bt ese achanak ??"
Sanskaar-"Achanak kya laddu..Dey are ua frnds so I thought to meet ua gang"
Swara-"BT tomorrow ?? I mean we don't have Collage na so where we will meet ??"
Sanskaar-"Umm do a thing call dem all to bakers world ua fave place we will meet der ?? Whts say tomorrow morning at 11 ??"

Swara -"( Super happy) Finally u will meet my frnds..Wait ill inform dem ki muje unhe Kisi se milana h " (xited n calls Neha )

Sanskaar -" (in his mind ) Swara Muje tumhare frnds se milna hi hoga specially Sam se.. bas ek baar tumhare feelings pata chal jaaye.. ki u too feels fo me den ill Officially propose u my princess (Hehe I just love d way Sanskaar princess to her in Shw so I've added dz.. I really love it)

Swara on call to Neha
Swara-" Neha sunn kl 11 meet me at bakers world .. Sab ko bol De.. Ridz..avi..Neil n Sam also ok.. "

Neha -" Ok yaar pr kyaa baat h n y dint u come colz today ?? "

Swara-"Kyaa baat h ill tell u tomorrow ok.. n yaar aaj work tha muje so nahi aa payi "

Neha -" Umm ok BT Tu Prof.Gupta ka lecture kabi miss nahi krti so I was worried "

Swara-" Hmm I never miss Prof.Gupta'S lecture BT I had a work so I missed..BT don't forget to inform All of our frnds ok tomorrow 11 am at bakers world "

Neha -" Haa meri maa ill inform dem all.. c u tomorrow bye tc"

Swara-"Bye Take care"
Swara ends d call..

Swara to Sanskaar
Swara -" I've said them.. Tum bad me aana ill go der first "

Sanskaar -" Ok my princess"

Swara-" Kya Sanskaar "
Sanskaar -" Oops am sorry I mean Laddu (Recognising wht he spelt out ) "

Swara -" V se princess is so royal ha :p "
Sanskaar -" Haa toh bolie Your highness kya naam se bulaya jaaye aap ko ?? "

Swara -" (Laughs) Jo b Aap cahe prince charming.." :p

Sanskaar -" O Acha am prince charming ?? Haa really"
Swara -" Umm Haa u look Gud.. ua lil bit handsome also..n plus tumhari naak when u get emotional n and angry it turns to red "

Sanskaar -" O Acha lil bit Haa... Tum meri tareef kr rahi Ho ya mazak kr rahi Ho ,? "

Swara -" vo me... "

Dey reach at her house.. she gets down.. of his bike ...

Sanskaar -"Voh me kya ?? "

Swara -" Vo me dono kr rahi thi abb guess karlo tareef kya thi our mazak kya tha " (Telling dz she laughs n run inside )

Sanskaar smiles at her childishness.. -" Jo b Meri h.. I think u also like me Swara.. Abb voh din dur nahi when u will b d princess of my Heart... mere dil ki malika ban jaogi tum "

With dz He leaves ... When he was in his way he gets a call

Sanskaar -" Hello kya hua "
Swara -" Woh actually I called u to remind u about tomorrow plan.."
Sanskaar -" Oh islie.. hmm muje yaad h... or kuch ?? "
Swara-" Haa Gud night b bolna tha "
Sanskaar -" Oh Gud night byee"
Swara -"Suno Sanskaar ?"
Sanskaar -"Haa bolo ?"
Swara -" Take care don't drive fast Haa Plz "
Sanskaar -" Haa Swara I know I'll not.. "
Swara -" Ok ghar poch kr msg kr dena ki ua reached safe "
Sanskaar-" Swara ok ill inform u.."
Swara -" Ok Bye gudnit tc"
Sanskaar -" Gud night take care.. "

She cuts d call

She thinks -" Y am so much concerned about him.. Haa mana Ki uska Accident B hua tha ek baar.. speed driving ki wajah se bt..aaj tak toh mene ese kisi ki care nahi ki.. pata nahi q aaj Usk ander ka pain dek kar muje dard hua..uff Swara pagal Ho jaaygi tu chl abb so jaa "

Sanskaar to himself -" (Happy) Shw really cares a lot for me like no one does... Aaj jab I told about my past my parents.. she was crying.. She really do loves me.. Yeshhhh Sanskaar.. Swara loves u.. Ua malika(Princess) loves you "

He den goes to his house n text her... She got relived... She wished Gudnit in text n same did he ... Both dozed off thinking about each other...

,,,,,,,,,, It was a new fresh morning..
Swara got up.. Texted Gud morning to him.. After opening d eyes in morning first think she thought is He.. He too replied..

They got fresh.. Swara reached At bakers world by 10:45.. and texted him.. -"Sanskaar don't forget u have to meet my frnds today "

He Replied -"Haa bass am coming only "

By 11 all her friends reached d place.. accept niel

They sat der..
Neha -" Acha hua tune bula liya muje b ek important baat discuss krna tha tum sab se.. "
Swara -" Hmm ok "

Ridz -" BT Swara kya baat h..abb toh bata De "

Swara -" Wait Na Ridz batati nahi dikhati Hun..Phle ye bata Neha tu kis lie bulane wait thi ?? N where is niel ??"

Neha -" Haa Actually kal Niel ka birthday hai.. Soo I Dint Call Him.. Here ... Islie I was thinking ki to plan something for him today at night.."

Sam -" Yeah days great.. Avi k out of city ek banglow h na waha "

Precap -" Sanskaar meets her frnds.. Niel birthday.. n much more swasan "

******To Be Continued******

Sorry guys after a long tym it's a short part.. n Dat to not much Gud.. n I think am dragging a lot.. next part ill rush fast.. N if not ill write a long one.. n try to make next part Gud n post it ASAP.. :)

Meri English bht hi worst h guy's maaf kr dena ..

Waiting for ua precious Feed back.. Both chappals n Flowers are welcomed.. I read all of ua comments .. :)

#SwaSan_Together_Forever

#Patel

Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 Comments: