Swasan A path hate to love Ep29

Swasan A path hate to love Ep29

Shanaya comes to Swara and says:" This was story of two girl.. Girls...who are beautiful more than Cinderella and their destiny gave them the same condition of Cinderella but their destiny wasn't like the story of fairytale...."
Swara doesn't understand what's the purpose of Cinderella's story but she wanna listen her.
The girls were cousins and lived at their uncle's house.. Both were beautiful girls but both were orphans. Their uncle wasn't so close to them, just a relative who gave shelter to them after their parents died in accident. Both were first cousins. Meera and Anjali... Both want luxurious life, both want to escape from the environment which they were living and both wanted everything from life. And Meera a girl who believed in prince charming, got her prince charming in the fresher party of their college...:" Did you saw him Anjali? He was so cute but not only cute, I got know that he's also rich and perfect boy of college. Oh! Girls will jealous from me when I got the boyfriend like him"
Anjali looked her:" He'll not gonna marry you, I can bet"
Meera:" I also don't wanna marry him, just I want to get some efficiency in college and also some expensive gifts from him"
She easily won the heart of her prince charming but she had eye on his pocket, not on his heart.
Anjali saw her with lots of gifts, uncle aunt suspected about her but she could easily make them fool.
One day she came to Anjali and said:" You know what Sanskar is gonna meet me with his parents... You know what's that mean?, he's serious and he'll make me his wife in future"
Anjali:" But you're not serious with him..",
Meera smiled:" Oho! I really loved him because he's my prince, my ideal, my dream... What's a girl want more?"
Anjali smirked:" Your love is so selfish like you"
Meera jerked: " whatever... I don't care... Well! Tell me one thing..."
Anjali:" What?"
Meera:" I wanna kiss him, but he's so shy, I was tried but failed, but this time I'll make him fool and ask him for the dinner at five star for the sake of kiss?"
Anjali irritated:" You know what Meera? You're selling yourself for money, he's such a nice boy, when he'll know your greedy face, he'll leave you, that time you'll repent"
Meera:" You also want money, luxurious stuff and a better life... Aren't you?"
Anjali:" Yeah I want but for this purpose, I'll not play the heart of anyone",
Meera:" This isn't my mistake, if he happily gave his heart to me for playing, then what's the problem with you?" Anjali stared that girl who's flying on the cloud nine but unaware of result of this flying.
*********************
He remembers the time when he took her in his house. It was reception of Adarsh Bhai.
Sanskar came to Sujata with Meera:" Look mom! She's Meera..."
Meera greeted her, Sujata also happy to meet her and asked:" Is she your friend Sanskar?"
Sanskar shied:" Yes mom! But more than friend"
Sujata didn't like his answer but she didn't say anything to them and observed Meera carefully because he knows the nature of her son.
Everything was going perfect, but Sujata's view about Meera wasn't good. She had experience more than her son, she already observed that her son was blacking his hands with coals in the mirage of gold. She often made him understand but he believed on his love completely.
He was sure that after some time, everyone will change their views for Meera, but in those days, something happened, it wasn't a big matter, but it became big because this matter had changed his life.
It was time when Meera asked him for a candle light dinner at five stars. He often went to five stars, but commonly with his family, so he didn't pay bill but he wanted to complete her wish. He got the salary and took her that five star hotel in which he usually visited with his family.
After their dinner, Meera asked him for visiting hotel, the manager knew him, so he allowed him for it. He also shared his dream about for making chain of hotels, with her. They was so much happy, suddenly Meera whispered in his ear...:" Sanskar!"
He looked back to her:" What happened katty?"
Meera:" I want something"
Sanskar smiled:" Everything for you my heart.... You just need to order"
Meera:" I want kiss... Our first kiss was unsuccessful, but I want kiss from you now"  he was sweating to listen it, because he's unaware of this thing, he even didn't know how to meet lips with lips. Laksh was in his high school and he was expert in these matters but he was become empty at the name of kiss.
Sanskar:" Now?"
Meera nodded in yes and held him.
Sanskar:" Meera! I think, we shouldn't do anything here, someone might see"
Meera:" No one will see here"
He put his lips to her but couldn't suck it completely. He attempted many time but he failed, Meera didn't want to leave him without completion of their kiss.
He was almost successful in his attempt when someone tapped his shoulder, he saw that person but ignored for a moment, but he saw again and shocked to see the person. It was Adarsh and now he started sweating because he was caught while kissing and he knew very well about the values of their home.
Adarsh Bhai brought him at home and gave  the complete details to everyone with adding the spice from himself.
Everyone didn't expect this type of thing from him and didn't believe on Adarsh. But he, himself admitted his mistake and also told everyone about their relationship and what was he wanted for his love also.
Bade papa first said:" Sanskar! You broke us, we really didn't expect this type of things like this? You were our pride Sanskar! But alas! You broke it"
Sanskar:" Bade papa! This wasn't like that, I love her so much, and want to marry her... This isn't a bad thing, I repent which I've done, but I promise, I'll do nothing like that again... But just give us a chance, meet her one time, you'll must like her" he advocated her in front of his family.
Sujata:" Bhai Sa! I met with her and I can bet, she's after his money"
Sanskar saw her with pain:" Mom! She's not like that, you're taking her wrong..."
Ram cut his words:" You were not like that Sanskar...! That girl forgot your values to you, you're disregarding your mother"
Sanskar said in low voice:" Dad! I'm not disregarding mom, I just explain that she's not like her.."
Bade papa interrupt:" This is enough... You all..." He shouted and everyone get stop. He was afraid and he was waiting for his punishment.
Bade papa:" Whatever was happened... Just forget it all and Sanskar! this isn't your age of thinking of these type of things, well! You don't need to go college from tomorrow..... Wait for next semester and I'll admit you in Oxford, I know they will welcome the student like you, (he turned to Sujata) prepare the stuff of him, he'll going England tomorrow..... Until next semester, you can do many business courses or any course about your dream career of hotel management... I'll arrange everything, you just prepare yourself"
He begged bade papa that don't punish him like that but he knew the reason of his lunacy and he knew very well how to treat it. His parents were also helpless in front of Durga Parsad then how could he fight against him.
He thought that his love is true then he'll come after his completion of study, and will ask the hand of Meera. He was sure that he'll must get his love that time.
Sujata packed his bag and instructed him many things about his future and wrong deeds. Laksh also cry so much but slept with him because he'll gonna miss him. He also was very sad to think about leaving everyone, specially his love Meera... His katty.
In midnight, he silently went to lounge and called someone, after three bells, someone attended the call..
Sanskar:" Katty... This is me Sanskar",
Meera:" Where were you and why didn't you call me?"
Sanskar:" Katty my parents are so angry from me and they snatch my phone from me"
Meera:" Oh! Don't worry.. They'll be fine"
Sanskar:" Yes katty but..."
Meera:" But?"
Sanskar:" There's a problem katty.."
Meera:" Don't say like that? What's the problem?"
Sanskar sighed and said in one breath:" My bade papa send me abroad for study"
Meera shocked to listen it:" Oh now what? You'll go so far from me"
Sanskar:" Don't worry katty! I'll come and that time, I'll marry you and I bet, no one will stop us"
Meera:" No Sanskar! I'll not allow you to go abroad... I'll die without you.."
Sanskar:" Try to understand katty! I promise, I'll come for you, and even we don't have any option except it katty"
Meera stooped for a while and said:" We've option Sanskar! If you support me"
Sanskar:" What's that?"
Meera said something which shocked Sanskar.
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

15 comments:

  1. Is shanaya narrates the story to swara? Does she mention sanskar's name while narrating?? or sanskar thinks about his past??

    ReplyDelete
  2. waiting for d nxt one... pls upload it fast sba... as usual awesome episode.... upload d nxt soon

    ReplyDelete
  3. shanaya and meera r sisters/cousins ri8???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow saba loved it waiting for the next update I am so curious wanted to know the whole truth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome dear...I eagerly waiting for your next one dear... I've lot of doubts .....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think Meera will ask to take her with him to abroad

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please reveal the entire past dear. It has been many episodes nos. Sorry to hurt you but please don't stop in the middle. Please.. It's a request dear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh God..the boy who doesn't even know how to kiss has become a werewolf now who cannot spend his night without a girl below him. Eagerly waiting for the story to unfold. And I know saba you will convince us with your writings.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice episode....sanskar became victim 4 that meera's play...waiting 4 episodes how swara emerge as strong girl who can change this warewolf into human...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice episode....sanskar became victim 4 that meera's play...waiting 4 episodes how swara emerge as strong girl who can change this warewolf into human...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey naina! Actually there's two track of story dear of his past. One track is that which shanaya is narrating, in which Meera's thoughts are defined. Second track in which sanskar thought about his past

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks guys! Sheeba you're right, dear anonymous! Please write your name because its so confuse, and yeah I cant complete his past in one episode because it has a long story dear! Thanks Padma and yeah! You're right and I like your comment anonymous! I wished that anyone notice it that how he was innocent at that time
    Thanks again.guys

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sry saba 4 late comment. ...actually my exams are going on. ..Anyway you once again scored. ...and is shanaya and anjali are same person. ...it is only my doubt. ..but saba ur ff is a relief 4 me from all the stress

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh god what an amazing episode plz upload next one fast plz waiting for it eagerly

    ReplyDelete