Swasan A path hate to love Ep 11

Swasan A path hate to love Ep 11

Sanskar jumps from bed to realized his mistake.

He calls Lavanya to bring warm milk for her, he slowly helps her to get and go towards the bathroom. He opens the

shower of warm water and makes her stand below it. He's also wetting with her but he holds her until she feels

relaxed.

"take a bath, I'll give you your cloth" he says and closes the door of bathroom.

When she comes out, he makes her sit and makes her drink milk. She is amused to see his concern for her. "what a

man he's! First give pain and then heals her every wound"

After a while, when she feels bit better, she calls Lavanya to say ragini to come upstairs.

Ragini comes inside the room. She brings halwa for them which made Sumi specially for Swara because she likes it

so much.

She hugs her and greets Sanskar, until they're talking Laksh also joins them.

Laksh:" Wow... Actually I'm attracted by the aroma of halwa... I also wanna eat"

Three of them smile to listen him.

Ragini also serves him halwa and he praises lot about the taste of Sumi's hands.

Ragini also offers Sanskar to eat but he excuses that he's getting late from office.

Swara smiles bitterly and thinks:" He forgot that he have to go for work also when he was... Now suddenly he

remembers that he's getting late for work"

Ragini:" You've join office so soon jiju...you both are newlyweds and you started your work... This isn't fair, you

both go for honeymoon."

Swara looks Ragini with anger that she doesn't afford him for one night and she's talking about honeymoon.

Sanskar:" Actually Ragini my schedule is tough nowadays, so I've to work but as soon as I get time, we would go for

outing"

Laksh:" Yeah Bhai! You're so boring.  I already planned the destination of my would be honeymoon and you're just

setting your schedule"

Sanskar laughs to listen him:" Yeah I can understand your excitement... But I'm mature enough to deal it"

Swara thinks again:" Yes I got know about his maturity"

Sanskar puts his blazer and asks from Laksh:" Wanna visit hotel?"

Laksh:" If you're asking for eating and dating with my new gf then I happily say yes, but you're asking for work then

big no "

Sanskar smiles and leaves, Laksh also leave after sometime.

Ragini teases her:" Jiju didn't give you goodbye kiss before leaving?"

Swara again jerks in her heart:" His night kisses are enough for me to bear.." She thinks in her heart but doesn't say

anything.

Ragini:" Now I've to leave for home otherwise mom would scold me.."

She becomes sad that her sister would go but she doesn't have any choice. She has to leave in this palace type

house without family. But she satisfied that Sujata is with her.

But after a while, Sujata also comes in her room and says:" Your dad call me that he's not well so I've to leave"

Swara:" Mom... How can I handle him without you"

"sorry beta! But you've to handle him, but don't worry, you can call me whenever you need me" she hugs her and

says sadly.

Laksh calls Sujata to leave and after their leaving, she remains alone in this big house.

**************

Sanskar comes home late night and finds her sleeping.

He comes to her and starts caress her hairs slowly slowly. She wiggles to feel his touch and opens her eyes.

She looks him close to her and gets afraid that he again wants him.

Sanskar understands her fear and leaves her:" I didn't mean that.. " he says incomplete words but she understands

what he wanna say.

Sanskar:" Did you take  medicines?"

Swara nods in no , Sanskar gets angry to listen it but controls himself:" And dinner?"

She again answers the same and Sanskar stands up from his place.

He calls Lavanya to bring her dinner and medicines.

He makes her eat and gives her medicines, she's surprised by his behaviour.

"who are Sanskar?"

Sanskar looks her with surprise because he didn't expect this question from her.

"yoh first give me pain and then you become like that you didn't do anything... You should be happy to see me in

the pain because you married me for this purpose" swara shouts on him.

Sanskar bears her shouting with calm and says:" I didn't... I didn't marry you because of taking revenge and gives

you pain... It's in my nature... I can't stay without it but that doesn't mean I wanna hurt you..."

He looks her while she's looking him with sadness.  Sanskar feels guilt in his heart and says slowly:" I'm sorry Swara

for everything"

He says again:" I'm not so expressive to apologize but I say whatever is truth and truth is that I'm sorry what I've

done with you..."

Swara is really surprised by his every words, she doesn't say any word, after few minutes he as usually takes his

sleeping pills and falls asleep.

She looks his beautiful face and feels bit satisfaction in her heart that he also cares about someone and he has guilt

of his act also. Otherwise it would become very hard for her to stay with this monster.

She leans down and tries to sleep but she doesn't feel like sleeping.

She takes her shawl and comes out in balcony. This is her time because he's sleeping, now she doesn't need to fear

from him.

She sees the tiny stars on the sky and admires all the stars at once. She loves the night time in her all life. Now she

has vast sky as well as earth and she feels calmness to come here. After sometime, when she feels cold, she comes

inside the room and looks Sanskar laying on the bed.

She comes to him and sees him carefully, he has beautiful structure and her inner self wants to hug him.

She's afraid to listen her inner voice and just takes a glass of water in which he drank and there little water is

remaining. She drinks it one gulp and goes to her side of bed. Her inner self again pushes her to hug him but she

ignores it and squeezes her eyes because of fear. Not feat of darkness or him but fear of her own self.

*****************

Next morning she awakes and feels the absence of him. She gets up and checks the bathroom, he didn't inside it.

She comes outside from the room and looks down where he's talking to someone. Sje recognizes the woman with

her, she's her doctor.

Sanskar comes upstairs with doctor, she's still standing on her place.

Sanskar looka her with offence but doesn't say anything in front of doctor.

"get inside Swara" his tone is stiff and harsh.

Swara doesn't understand her mistake now but doesn't say anything.

Doctor checks her and comes to Sanskar:" She's fine now but still weak. I'm giving some supplements and you

should care about her diet chart also and avoide to close to her for some days" doctor says in professional way.

Sanskar feels tens to listen avoidance and asks:" How many days?"

Doctor:" Almost one week"

Swara feels happy to listen doctor and thinks:" Thank god to give me leave of one week"

Sanskar slowly nods and signs Lavanya to leave doctor.

After leaving them, he comes to her and says in harsh voice:" I told you that you don't need to wear one piece out

of room and you don't care about my orders"

Swara gets afraid to listen him and murmurs:" I forgot..."

Sanskar jerks and says:" You should remember Swara! I know this society, how men looks girls specially in this type

of dresses, no matter she's their boss or someone... Well! You should care about yourself without my saying

because you're mine Swara, only mine."

He touches her face and holds her in his strong arms:" Don't do this again Swara! I can't vear any evil eye on her..."

His voice becomes soft now and Swara is melting slowly slowly by his voice and soft tone.

Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

6 comments:

  1. Why r u posting same parts again....but i see u hav changed a little they are nice and ya pls post ep47 love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why r u posting same parts again....but i see u hav changed a little they are nice and ya pls post ep47 love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep posting the old episodes..I missed :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I din mean u hav changed i meant u hav made changes in d episode don take me wrong saba

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saba,don't take me wrong as I am just expressing my views dear. It's good that you are rewritting the episodes and swara and sujatha scenes are too good but the intensity between swara and sanskar is decreased when compared to previous episodes.please try to make it more intense. When I have read this epi in TELLY UPDATES, I just loved the way he apologized but here, something is missing.please don't take me wrong..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Saba pls update present episodes

    ReplyDelete