Swasan  A path hate to love Ep 48

Swasan A path hate to love Ep 48

She doesn't know when she fells asleep, when she awakes, he's wakening already. She smiles to look him and

again hugs him:" Good morning.."

He strokes her hairs and says:" Good morning.."

Swara:" You didn't sleep"

Sanskar smiles and gets up from his place:" I cant you know.."

Swara nods:" Would be soon there would no any sleepless night of you"

Sanskar bows down:" Oh really?"

Swara nods and says in firm voice:" Really. Do you have any doubt?"

She also gets up from her place and removes the creases of bed.

Sanskar opens his wardrobe:" No doubt but I didn't approval of treatment yet"

Swara comes forward and takes out his dress from wardrobe:" You would..."

Sanskar takes dress from her hands:" You've so much confident regarding it"

Swara smiles with proud:" I should be.." She turns and puts on her gown "because I'm wife of Sanskar

Maheshwari! So there should be some influence of your company on me"

Sanskar laughs to listen her:" You become courageous day by day"

She bents her neck just like Sanskar and smiles proudly.

He comes to her and pins her on the door of wardrobe "just smile like it, with proud... Off course you're wife of

Sanskar Maheshwari"

She giggles on his sentence and puts her arms around his neck.

Swara lifts her eyebrow:" Why are you so proud on yourself?"

Sanskar:" Shouldn't I?"

Swara:" Why should you?"

Sanskar touches his vein of brain:" Because of it"

Sanskar turns towards dressing room but Swara calls him:" This is also reasons of your destruction Sanskar!"

Sanskar turns to her:" What do you mean?"

Swara comes to him and says in low voice:" Your proud is become obstacle between you and your normal life"

Sanskar looks her and says in calm voice:"  Swara it's my belief on myself rather than proud"

Swara:" It's proud Sanskar"

Sanskar jerks:" Yes it's proud and I've no any shame on myself, should I?"

Swara gets silent to listen him and reminds his words that she shouldn't be so hasty, so she ups her face and

smiles. She says with beautiful smile:" No Sanskar you shouldn't be"

He smiles and pats her face, Swara shouts behind him " I would make breakfast for you today"

Sanskar says without turning:" I would like to eat kheer of your hands"

Swara smiles and looks his back:" Just wait and watch my love!"

***************

It's beautiful cabin which is surrounded by glass walls and Sanskar is sitting on his chair.

His laptop is open in front of him but his mind is not absent at that moment.

He leaves typing and calls his secretary to bring coffee for him. He leans down on his chair and puts his arm on his

head.

Swara's words are echoing in his mind and he's thinking about their relationship and the every deeds he has done

in his life.

"are you really proud on yourself Sanskar?" Someone whispers in his ears.

But he remains silent, he never replied to this voice of his inner thought. He's satisfied with himself as the way

he's! He doesn't need any guilt and repentance in his life.

He's not only wants devotee in his life, he actually worships himself too. But he accepted his defeat just because he

doesn't want to loose Swara, is he really guilty for his deed? No... He is sorry for his deed because he doesn't want

to harm her and he does this thing but he doesn't have any guilt.

But this is confirm, he wouldn't do anything worse with her. She's girl who accepted him the way he's! So just for

the happiness with his wife, he can try to change.

"Sanskar can do anything.... Nothing is impossible for Sanskar"

This type of sentences are his favourite to encourage himself because he knows he can do everything. Because he

makes himself powerful to collect money and knowledge.

His secretary brings coffee for him, he asks her about his appointment. When she told him, he cancelled everything

and orders her to leave.

He takes a sip of coffee and rubs his vein of brain.

******************

Swara is making cake in the kitchen when she hears the voice of Sanskar's car. She loves cooking and baking, she

does whenever she wants to celebrate her happiness. That's time she is making frosting with buttercream and

chocolate when he comes inside with someone.

She's wearing kurta jeans with apron and when she hears his voice. She looks herself and says "shit! I'm so messy,

why is he come so early?"

Lavanya comes inside the kitchen and informs her about Sanskar and this is also, he's calling her in their room.

She washes her hands and says Lavanya to manage it.

She puts off apron and opens her hairs from knot.

"why are you behaving like that? He's your husband Swara and you're not facing him first time" her inner voice

scolds her.

She goes upstairs, he's sitting on the couch and reading the file.

She comes inside, he looks her:" Come here Swara"

Swara silently goes to him and sits beside him.

Sanskar gives her a file and says:" Sign on it"

"divorce papers" she thinks but says nothing.

"don't worry! This is not divorce paper, you should believe on this I won't leave you ever.." He says.

Swara thinks:" Don't know how he always get what I'm thinking"

She looks him questionably and he says:" This is papers of power of attorney"

She doesn't understand what to say.

Sanskar sighs and rubs his vein again. "Swara! Do you believe in intuition?"

Swara is still confuse with his questions and nods her head in yes but says "not completely actually.."

"I believe completely but only on my intuition.." He comes close to her and holds her hands " when I got first fit

and I sank in this darkness that time my intuition said me that there's no real happiness in my life and whenever it

comes to me, my life would be end"

Swara frightens to listen it but stays silent.

He lifts her chin:" I'm not resist myself to confess it, you're my real happiness Swara, so this is papers of power of

attorney, which was on Laksh's name but he signed on it, now your turn to sign.."

Swara:" What's the use of it ?"

He puts his fingers on those joint petals and says:" Shhh.. Let me complete first, if anything would happen to me,

you can bring your family there and these hotels are not only my source of earning, these are my happiness, my

passions, my only love and offcourse my dream, so never ever sell them, Laksh would manage everything"

"you told me, you would not hurt me and you're doing the same" she screams but he hugs her "I don't want to

leave you alone and yeah! I'm ready for treating myself"

Swara departs from him and looks him with unbelievable expression.

"really...?"

He smiles and nods his head, she overwhelmed and again puts her head on his chest. He closes his eyes and hugs

her with passion.
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

25 comments:

  1. Wow , saba I'm liking dis change in sanskaar ...waiting 4 d next part it's really awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow , saba I'm liking dis change in sanskaar ...waiting 4 d next part it's really awesome..

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW... So finally Sanskar is giving Swara a position in his life... Hope they dont face bigger problems

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything is just awesome ...a constant smile surfaced on lips while reading this...thnq saba

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awsm ,but saba plzzz dont make swara's dream come true which she dreamt that they were happy but sanskar met with accident.coz i can see now happines is on the way btn them but 2day sanskar's words made me fear that maybe swara dream was true one.so plzzzz dont kill sanskar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything is just awesome ...a constant smile surfaced on lips while reading this...thnq saba

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is actually mixed with both emotions, happy n sorrow, plz dnt separate them. I know Saba always gives unexpected.

    ReplyDelete
  8. its jst awsome... i alws say i jst lov this story vry much..... n pls don separate thm....

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice...
    Sanskar's fear ...is delivered neatly.
    Swara's mission ....long way to go.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks.pls don't separate them n pls don't make swara dream come true.i just luv the way sanskar express his feeling. Pls update next part Saba apa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Plz update next part soon....plzzzzzzzzzzz

    ReplyDelete
  12. Pls pls pls Saba apa update next part

    ReplyDelete
  13. saba apa pls update next part

    ReplyDelete
  14. plz yar....... update sooooooooooooon.... m sry if im over reacting....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow!!! Superb theme for this blog....

    ReplyDelete
  16. Saba dear update next part soon pls pls

    ReplyDelete
  17. Saba dear update next part soon pls pls

    ReplyDelete
  18. Saba I know u r busy with updating ur blog... n its really nice.. but if u r free for some time then please update the next part soon..
    this part is great U know I already read it for 6-7 times.. Plz do update the next soon dear >3

    ReplyDelete
  19. pls saba apa update next part.

    ReplyDelete
  20. wen ur goin to update nxt part.... n pls do update soooooooon..... plzzz.....

    ReplyDelete
  21. saba thank you atleast u gave some kind of hope in swara's life please dont seperate her from him

    ReplyDelete