Swaragini True love Ep 1

Swaragini True love Ep 1


Swara pov 

It was a fine morning, I was sleeping on my bed with my sister Ragini di. Sun rays were falling on us peeping through Window I saw a guy entered our room I didn\'t open my eyes to look who was he cause I was afraid.and I heard him calling di in low tone like whispering. Di woke up by his voice. He was calmed and smiled.I was seeing through opening my half eyes they both didn't notice me.

Ragini pov

I was sleeping with my younger sister Swara n dreaming of my project on old age home suddenly I heard my name from a known voice.I opened my eyes and was shocked to see him standing beside my bed I turned to see swara but she was sleeping peacefully and I got a sigh of relieving.I took his hand with a little bit of anger and take him towards adjacent room which is my room and we both sisters sleep in swara's room I know no one would come cause I kept the board on door of don't disturb I usually keep it when I work on my project so no one will enter it because they know me I don't like anyone to look at me.

Swara pov 

Di took him out of the room and I open my eyes and saw the time it was 6:30 in the morning I was keen in knowing who was he? I went out of room and passed through di's room and saw the board and smile came on my face now I got to know daily at this time where she go with him.suddenly I remember I will get late for college and went for the bath because if mom saw me then I'll dead I came back and saw di working on her laptop and I said 
me: "Good morning di "
She smiled and reply
"Good morning my dear Shona"
me:" di will u drop me to college or else I will be late if I wait for papa" 
Ragini: "sure I have worked in that way but first let\'s go down for breakfast "
me: "yeah fast or else mom's anger can't be control "

Credit" Ila
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

2 comments:

  1. Nice one swasan path n that's one pls update next part

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this a swasan ff and raglak ff??

    ReplyDelete