Swasan A path hate to love Ep5

Swasan A path hate to love Ep5


She wakes up and finds him sleeping beside her. She sense that someone is knocking at the door, she slowly stands up and puts on her night gown.
She opens the door and finds Sujata there.
Sujata:" You're still in night dress Swara! I told you yesterday about desert making ritual, so be ready and come outside to start work"
Swara is confused what to answer her because Sanskar said to her that she never allowed to goes anywhere when he's at home.
She says her situation to Sujata. Sujata shakes her head and says:" Ok! Do one thing, wakes him up and come outside with him",
Swara nods tensely and prays to God to spare her in this sandwich situation between mom and son.
She goes to bed and slowly shakes his shoulder to wake him up.
He murmurs without opening his eyes:" Stop it Shanaya... Let me sleep" he changes his side to sleep but suddenly he sense that he's in his room and it's Swara who waking her up.
He opens his eyes and says in irritating voice:" What happened? Why are you waking me?" He takes a glance on clock and says:" It's time to go to hotel..." .
Swara says hesitantly:" Actually mom want me to do desert making ritual now"
He stands up from bed and says:" You're my wife Swara! You don't need to listen her more... I fed up from that typical ritual... Don't need to go outside"
He says and leaves to bathroom room to  freshen up.
He comes out after taking bath and finds her in a deep thought.
Sanskar:" What is my wife thinking?"
Swara boggles from his voice and shakes her head in no:" Nothing"
Sanskar comes ahead of dressing table and brushes his hairs while Swara is in still night dress with deep thought.
Sanskar turns to her and says:" Swara.."
Swara looks him:" Yes!"
" You can do ritual, this is reward of your last night hug" Sanskar puts on his jacket and leaves downstairs but he turns and days again:" Get change and come downstairs, I'll be waiting for you on dining table"
Swara nods with the same state and Sanskar thinks:" She's must thinking about Shanaya, well! She would know about her soon because as become the part of my life, Swara will know everything about my life and Shanaya is important part of my life and she's the one who pushes me to marry Swara"
**************
Scene changes to the two years ago, when Sanskar was at his hotel's cabin and doing work when he heard the knock on the door.
He's habitual that he never takes off his eyes from work whenever he does any work.
He allowed next person to come inside, it was his secretary named as Payal.
Payal:" Sir! I've come here to invited you for the birthday party of my sister"
Sanskar lifted his brow and took a glance of his secretary who was trying to trapping him.
Sanskar stopped his fingers for a moment:" I told you that I'm not interesting in making relationship with my employees" he said in impassive tone which could easily numbed her.
Payal kept the card on his table and changed her tone of talking with him:" Ok sir! I keep this card there, if you feel comfortable then must come"
"you may go now" he said without taking off his eyes from the screen.
She was about to say leave when Sanskar called her, she happily turned.
"don't talk with me with this tone , I'm your boss, not your boyfriend... Be a professional otherwise, there's no any lack of educated females"
Payal nodded and leaved while he got a message on his mobile.
He read the message which increased his rage at once.
He stopped his work and  took his mobile to make a call someone.
Next person attended the call and he said in calm but furious tone:" What the hell is this Shanaya? I told you many time, you must inform me two days ago before leaving the city"
He heard her low voice of giggling which raised his rage.:" You're smiling and you know my problem very well"
This time she said in serious tone:" There's no any lack of girls for you my dear, try one of them and yeah! Your secretary is also there, as I observed, she's eagerly waiting for that time when Sanskar Maheshwari will give her a chance"
Sanskar smiled proudly to listen her and said:" Firstly, she's my employee and you know my rules, don't make relationship with your staff and secondly I never try for any girl... Girls are always seeking chance for Sanskar Maheshwari"
Shanaya laughed to listen it:" You're absolutely right, then go any party or pub, you'll must find someone"
Sanskar looked the invitation card which Payal kept:" Yeah! I've one card of birthday party, Payal gave me"
Shanaya:" Then go there, you can't make relationship with your employees but you can make with her friends or relatives.. By the way middle class girls easily flattered on rich men"
Sanskar laughed to listen it:" I think I've to go there because there sleeping pills kill me soon and I don't wanna die"
Shanaya:" Don't worry my partner! Devil has always a long life"
Sanskar rejoiced her taunt and said:" I like your way of taunting"
Shanaya:" Sanskar I gonna go there, you take care yourself, don't take sleeping pills, go to party or take a girl to enjoy"
Sanskar:" Bye" and disconnected the call.
Shanaya was his best friend plus partner. He found her working with his business partner seven years ago and from that time, both are fulfilling each others desire for just completing their needs.
****************
Swara comes downstairs after changing. She is wearing red and white suit and makes ponytail. She always feels comfortable with this dressing, Sanskar already told her not to wear saree, so she only wears comfortable dresses.
Sanskar is waiting for her while Sujata is trying to serve him food.
Sanskar:" Mom! Lavanya will serve us food, you please don't do it"
Sujata:" But son this is ritual of our family that always women serve men" she sees Swara "look! Swara has come, if you don't want me to serve then let her"
Swara has come and about to serve but Sanskar holds her hand and makes her sit:" Sit there and take a breakfast, now I don't need any argument, if anyone wanna live my house, they have to follow my rules"
Sujata understands his words and silently takes breakfast.
After breakfast Sanskar leaves and Sujata calls  Annapurna and Sumi to come and participate with her in Swara's ritual.
****************
Swara made meal for everyone but there's time of lunch so now they're gathered at the lounge and eating ice cream.
Laksh:" Tell me your love story Bhabhi! By the way Bhai never hide me anything but in  this regard, he didn't talk to me"
Ragini:" Yes Swara! I wanna know too" then she turns to Laksh:" You know Laksh, she also didn't tell me anything, I think there is desk between her and jiju, not to tell anything about their story"
Laksh:" Don't worry Ragini! Now she'll tell us the story"
Swara sighs and looks both of them:" Actually we first met at my friend's birthday party"
She reminisces that time, it was time when she went to her best friend's birthday party and Siya demanded her to sing a song.
She didn't want to sing because she felt shy because of crowd of people but Siya forced her continuously.
Finally she agreed and started singing the song.
"Aye humnava mujhe apna bana le
Sukhi padi dil ki iss zameen ko bhiga de
Hmm… Hoon akela zara hath bada de
Sukhi padi dil ki iss zameen ko bhiga de
Kabse mein dar dar phir raha
Musafir dil ko panaah de
Tu aawargi ko meri aaj thehra de"
Sanskar heard this melodious voice and forget to talk that girl who was trying for him.
He leaved that girl and wanted to see the owner of this melodious voice.
" Ho sake toh thoda pyaar jata de
Sukhi padi dil ki iss zameen ko bhiga de"
Sanskar looked her she's simple girl who is wearing long maxi of full sleeves. Don't know what but he felt something stange to see her.
"Murjhaayi si shaakh pe dil ki
Phul khilte hai kyun
Baat gulon ki zikr mahek ka
Acha lagta hai kyun
Un rangon se tune milaya
Jinse kabhi main mil nahi paaya
Dil karta hai tera shukriya"
Sanskar decided to talk with that girl and he was sure that she would happily agree to be with her.
"Issi bahane tu laa de
Dil ka sunaa banjar mehka de
Sukhi padi dil ki iss zameen ko bhiga de
Hm… Hoon akela zara hath bada de
Sukhi padi dil ki is zameen ko bhiga de"
After completion of her song, he went to her, everyone started dancing, he also asked from her to dance but she politely refused to dance.
Sanskar understood that she was just pretending in front of him because to raising her price.
He set with her and said:" Ok if you don't want to do dance. We can talk"
Swara looked him with amazed:" Excuse me...? I have no any interest to talk with you"
Sanskar smiled proudly:" You would be, then you'll know me.."
Swara:" I know you very well! Don't think that if you've money than you can buy anything, it's better to go from here because I don't want to spoil the environment of my friend's party"
He understood that she's not that type girl, but he felt so much insult to listen her words:" I talked to you politely that doesn't mean you can talk to me in this tone, you don't know me Miss... " he held her arm but she jerked and shouted:" Get out from there"
Everyone started to looking them and Sanskar's face became red because of feeling insult. He looked here and there and leaved that place.
Payal tried to stop him but he didn't, she also scold her but she didn't care about him.
******************
That day Sanskar rushed to his house and broke out everything of his room.
"how dare this girl to insult me? She considers herself so precious then she does not know everyone has any price and I'll just show her, her price" he grinned .
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 Comments: