I'm Hope Ep 14

I'm Hope Ep 14

It was fine day, when she went university and found Faraz there. It seemed he was waiting for her.

He came to her:" Sorry, I don't want to come to you, I just want to inform you that Mahnoor is fine now.."

"oh! Thank god! May Allah give her health and how is she now?" She got happy to listen it.

"now she's fine Umeed and thanks" both were starting walking towards business department.

"thanks for what?" She looked him questionably.

"thanks for giving me a hope.." He smiled and turned to his classroom. "bye Umeed..."

"Allah hafiz Faraz!" She said and he was amused to listen it.

He memorised the incident of their childhood when she always said him "Allah hafiz" instead of say "bye".

One day he asked from him:" Why you always say Allah hafiz to me?"

"because you're my friend and I don't want to lose you.." She said.

"what's the connection between these words and lost me?" He asked.

"Allah hafiz means. May Allah protect you" she said seriously.

He smiled to reminisced their childhood moments and got happy because she said him after a long time.

*************

Umeed was taking tea when Romana came to her.

"aapi! I've work with you..." She sat beside her.

"and what's that?" She asked.

"I need a favour aapi! Would you do this for me?" Romana said in low voice.

"depends on your work" she said seriously because sometimes she asked odd favour.

"no... You've to do it just... I don't know" she said in stubborn tone.

"ok ok... But first tell me" she put her cup on table and asked calmly.

"no... First promise me you would definitely do it.." She again said stubbornly.

"ok! If I would able to do, I would..." Umeed raised her hands.

"Arman Bhai is out of city..." She started.

"yes I know.." Umeed gave concentration on her.

"mummy and daddy will go tonight for business dinner" she said.

"yes then?" She asked calmly.

"then they would ask us to come with them, I excused them that I'm preparing for my test, you also make excuse

to go with them" Romana completed her request.

"yes I can do this, but what do you want actually, I don't get you..." She asked with confusion.

Romana sighed and said in very low voice in her ear:" Actually I want to invite Shayan at home, it's not suitable

that he would come when I was alone at home"

Umeed looked her with shock:" Are you in your sense honey? This is not right to invite him at night"

"don't start your lecture aapi, just do what I said to you, after some days, he would go from country and I spend

my time in front of you. You should believe on your sister" she said in pleading tone.

Umeed thought about everything and sighed:" Ok... But not for long, I will allow you for few hours and you both

won't spend time in separate room, I would give you privacy but not leave you alone... Understand?" She said in

stern tone.

"don't worry aapi! We would not do anything wrong, we just want to stay with each others" she said happily and

Umeed smiled to see her happiness and wished to god to give her more happiness.

Mummy daddy asked her to go with them but she excused that she had to make important assignment and

tomorrow is last day of submission.

After their leaving, Romana came out from her room.

"when will he come?" Umeed asked to her.

"don't know, let me call him first" Romana said and then suddenly she asked mobile of Umeed to her.

"aapi give me your cellphone. I forget my in room"

Umeed gave her cellphone, sat on the sofa and started studying book of business.

Romana made call and gave her cellphone to her.

"what did he say?" Umeed asked.

"he's coming.." She boggled to listen her and said in murmuring.

Umeed looked her suspiciously but then shrugged and started her study again because she wasn't the one who

waste her time.

Few minutes passed and they heard the voice of car.

" I think he has come" Romana said and got up from her place.

Umeed nodded and looked down to her books.

Few minutes passed and Romana didn't come inside, she jerked:" I told her that don't stay alone with him and that

girl doesn't listen me.."

She got up from her place and about to step forward then she saw someone came inside the lounge and shocked

to see the person.

It was Faraz...

"what are you doing here?" She asked in shock.

Before Faraz tell anything to Umeed, Romana came inside and exclaimed:" Surprise aapi? How do you like my

surprise? I got know about feelings of both of you and I arranged everything"

Umeed was in shock because of her and looking Faraz there.

"Why did you understand this honey?" She asked with confusion.

Romana came to her and hugged her "oh aapi! Don't lie again... I know you sacrificed your love because of daddy's

happiness"

"you're misunderstanding honey.." She said again.

"I read your diary aapi where you wrote that you sacrifice your love for daddy and now don't argue on it " Romana

said angrily.

Umeed was shocked because she wrote this things for Shayan... Thank god she didn't write Shayan's name on

diary.

Now she couldn't deny because if she deny then she would ask from her that who's he now? And she couldn't

answer her about truth.

" now Faraz... I mean to say Faraz Bhai, you talk to aapi, I would make coffee for you" Romana said to Faraz.

"there's no need of it Romana! You just stay here, i can talk Umeed in front of you" Faraz replied solemnly.

He was confused to see the tensed face of Umeed and worried about either he did right to come here or not.

But he consoled himself that he would go from there after talking to her.

"I don't want to come between you, so I'm outside the lounge.." She said and leaved.

Faraz and Umeed looked each others, Faraz forgot about what he wanna say to her and just starred her with all of

his concern.

"Umeed..." He called her.

Umeed turned to him and wanted to clarify his misunderstanding regarding the diary matters but before it, he

started to say.

He came to her and looked his shoes.

"Umeed! I know I shouldn't come here but I've no option, you didn't want me to say anything in university and it's

not suitable to meet with you at any public place, so i came here.." He started his words to express his feelings.

"agha Jan told me that he would ask from your father about proposal of me otherwise he would ask for my cousin

because he liked you so much.." He repeated his father's words.

"so...?" She didn't understand the purpose of his words.

" so... I want your approval first.. Will you marry me Umeed..." He bowed down on his knees and extended his

hands towards her.

She numbed to see him in this posture and suddenly the door opened both turned to see but froze to see persons

who came inside because both expected Romana there.

It was her parents and they also shocked to see Faraz there.

"da..ddd..ddyyy. .." The word hardly came out from her mouth.

"don't call me daddy Umeed... Don't call me daddy because today you proved that you're not my daughter" daddy

shouted on her and she frighten from his loud voice.

"uncle... This is not like that what you're thinking about..." Faraz came to him.

"don't come between us Faraz... Your parents asked your proposal for Umeed already, I proud my daughter who

obey me but today you broke my proud.." He said in tone which replete with sorrow.

Umeed looked him with lots of pain and before leaving he said to Faraz "say to your parents, take her as soon as

possible otherwise i would fixed her  alliance whatever proposal I'll get" his tone was arctic and Umeed looked him

with unbelievable expression on her face.

Faraz followed him and tried to understand him but there's no use because Faraz came here at this time of night

without their permission and Umeed allowed him in her house.

Faraz came to Umeed for consoling her but she was still in trauma because she didn't think about something could

happen to her like that.

"Umeed.."

Umeed raised her hands and shouted:" Get out from my house.."

Faraz knew how much his daddy important for her and now he again did the mistake.

"Umeed I would.."

"I said go.." She shouted again and Faraz was numbed because of her pain.
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

3 comments:

  1. Oh gid. Why all this is happening with them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think its Romana's plan to create mu btn umeed&daddy

    ReplyDelete
  3. What can I say now?? Romance, girl what did you want?? Thank god umeed has not written Shayan's name in the diary.. As it's only her illusion but still if she had written then Romana would create a much bigger problem than this.. Faraz, poor guy what's his fault?? How can he talk to umeed?? Not in university or public place then how come in the world he will know her opinion... This all episode actually narrated the mindset of people.. If they found a boy and girl together they always misinterpret it... It's not always same yaar... Grow up daddy.. But Saba... Nice episode as this is the mindset.. People here never gave chance to the boy and girl to speak.. Waiting how both will overcome the situation and how umeed will get her daddy's little bit care..

    ReplyDelete