Behind the Mist Ep 3

Behind the Mist Ep 3



"You're excused..."says she coldly. Still the person in front of her is smiling and says," Hello.! Miss
 Sara, it's Aazam, hope you know me."

She again replies in the same manner,"Yes, I do."

"Excellent then...!!, I don't admire beating about the bush, I'll say what I actually have to say."

"What?", asked Sara shrugging her shoulders.

"Well actually I want your help in assignment preparation. Would you pl..."

"I'm sorry, you may take help of someone else.", says she interrupting him and not letting him complete his words.

" Don't you think it's insulting?", asks Aalam innocently.

"I don't think it's something to be taken as insult in it, I'm also not beating about the bush I'm simply refusing you because I know that I would not be able to help you for I also have to work on my assignment.", she answers contentedly.

"Sara.", says Fahad coming to them after seeing both of them engaged in conversation.

"He's superb in creativity and communication skills, it will be quite beneficial for all four of us to work together.", adds he while tapping Aazam's shoulder and in return Aazam smiles to look at them.

"It means you've already decided everything, so it's fine. You may join us we'll make a joint project.",says she first looking at Fahad and then at Aazam.

Before listening their answer she turns back to leave.

"Actually she's a little extra-serious", says Fahad when she's leaving.

" You mean to say arrogant..??", asks Aalam sarcastically while keeping his eyes fixed on her back.

"OK leave it now, we should concentrate more on our project.., says Fahad holding Aazam's arm to distract him.

Aazam looks at him and smiles.

            Aazam is also equal in social status to Sara. He is a man of jolly nature, and is an extremely magnetic persona. His appearance and intimacy both constitute his acceptability among the varsity persons and the outsiders as well.

            The only reason why Sara gets bizarre seeing him, is his wide number of girlfriends and that this kind of person who flirts with every girl should not be appreciated at all. Whereas in Aazam's viewpoint it's just timely entertainment and that he's still waiting for someone totally different from all others to live his future life with..

                ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~­*~

             Sara, Jiya, Fahad and Aazam, all four are discussing what will make there project look different. Each other's views are being listened and considered. In Aazam's turn to share his ideas, Sara is stunned to see how creative he is.

             Now she has understood that Aazam really has the capabilities that Fahad told her about. Slowly and gradually she realizes that Aazam's inclusion in their group is going to be really advantageous for them. But still she's in a confusion that why he chose their group while he is heartily accepted by everyone in class, what brought him to them even after her curt refusal. But actually now she's sorry for her cold behavior towards him.
Sensing this change in her, Fahad says to her," look, he isn't much like what you think of him."
Sara just smiles in reply.

                ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~­*~

"She doesn't know me, but I do.", says Aazam to Jiya sitting in classroom while preparing to present their project in front of the class.

"But how?", asks Jiya astonishingly.

He just smiles to look at Jiya's excitement but doesn't answer.

"O come on! Tell me now.. How do you know her??", asks Jiya eagerly.

"Her father is my father's friend.", answers Aazam casting his eyes on Sara who's busy too in preparation of preparation with Fahad. "First time I saw her at my sister's wedding but I'm sure she would not have even noticed my presence there.", adds he.

"Oooo... That means there is something in your heart for her since then????", asks Jiya.

Aazam looks at her frowningly and says, "what?? What do you mean by something??"

"You know very well what I mean.", Jiya says shuddering and looks at him lifting her brow.

"Look Jiya I don't have any bad intention regarding her, I like her since then.", he replies to make her contended.

"Do you think Sara is also like other girls that you're in relationship with???",asks she angrily.

"No I ...", says Aazam but Jiya interrupts him and adds, " you should better know she's not an ordinary girl, she is matchless, you should bear in mind that she's very special and has been created for someone special, not for one who doesn't even stay sincere with their relationship, or just take their relationship as a time pass...."

"OK.. Just cool down.. And please let me complete..", says Aazam in a very calm and convincing manner.

" I told you I know her since a few years ago, and I really found her exactly like you're telling me. I really don't take her like my other girlfriends. And I really don't want her to be my girlfriend, I want her to be my better half instead, and I never thought for someone else so seriously....", adds he.

" OK, let time be the deciding one, Sara's not so easy to get Mr...",says Jiya proudly.

"Yea.. I know.. ", he whispers looking at Sara again.
       
         With the passage of time the bond between them gets stronger. Now Sara has stop giving curt replies to Aazam, even her sarcastic comments have lessened. Sara feels around her a presence keeping constantly an eye on her, the presence that doesn't make her feel restless or annoyed rather she has started feeling a sort of pleasure, a sort of contention, yet she doesn't know the cause. Whether it is her academic progress, prominence, or her growing social circle or anything else making her feel so, she doesn't even know. All she knows now is a sense of being contended.....
           
    ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~­*~

"Come on....shoot him, shoot him.... Otherwise The Eternal Reward will not be bestowed on you......, You can do it...... Come on you can do it..! Do it for it's your duty... Shoot him now.....right now..."
Shivering hands, sweating body, fast heartbeat and a blank mind alongwith these shouts are overwhelming him....

"Mmmm....mmmmm,,,,,mmmm......", the suppressed words of a man having his hands and legs tied and mouth tightly taped, whose eyes are asking him for  mercy and to spare his life.

"I can't do this, no..... No I really can't... I can't kill someone... No.. No...", says he to himself.

"Do it otherwise you'll be doomed, can't you do such a little thing for your better eternal future?? Looser! Such a looser you are!!",he again hears this voice..

After a long fight within himself suddenly he hears a loud sound and after that he can't hear, see or feel any thing else,......

There's mist everywhere and nothing is visible now....

After few moments he feels his body cold and something flowing on his forehead and neck.
"Oh my God..! What I have done..!", says he to himself..

Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

0 Comments: