I'm Hope Ep 17

I'm Hope Ep 17

The house of Umeed was filled with happiness, laughing and light that day. The room of VIP guests were filled with two main families. One was of Umeed and one was of Faraz.

Qazi was asking the permission from Umeed that whether did she want Faraz in her life or not?

"Qubool hai (I do)," she said slowly and did signature on the papers.

Faraz had already given his permission for nikah.

After completion of nikah ceremony, everyone congratulated each others.

Faraz and Umeed were sitting on couch which was decorated beautifully with white lilies and lots of crystals were shining around them. Both were wearing white traditional dresses and their families were talking to each others.

Men were on one side, talking about politics and business. Women were on other side, talking about latest fashion and new lawn collection of summer.

The young party had their own issues and topics to discussed.

Apart from everyone, both were sitting on the same couch, Umeed was looking the mahandi of her hands, purposelessly while Faraz was starring her.

Umeed felt his gaze on her and looked him. "what are you starring?" She asked confusingly.

Faraz broke the eye contact with her and said "nothing" in very low voice which Umeed hardly listened.

"I'm starring Umeed! How wishes come true and how we don't feel any happiness in our heart when the burning desire takes it right place in our life... I started to love you when I didn't know how to write the word 'love' but I loved you and that's a reason, I was seeking you in every girl's face who came in my life, but honestly, I didn't wish to get you. This is also true, I want you deep inside my heart, in my unconscious... Again and again... My heart wanted you which soothed by your voice, my body enlightened by your smile and I can sense that these both things, you've lost just because of me" he said nothing, just thinking while starring her beautiful face which was surrounded by the white dupatta (scarf) of her dress.

"you should be thankful to me Faraz Bhai" Romana and Shayan came them.

Shayan congratulated both of them while Romana sat on the side of Umeed.

"Shayan! Please take a selfie, I would update my status" she said to Shayan.

Both Faraz and Umeed gave them fake smile, they went and Umeed said slowly "I would be grateful to you honey! You opened my eyes that I was chasing the mirage"

Faraz looked her, he listened her every words, he reminded the time when she called him and told everything about the plan of Romana.

"marry me Faraz!" After telling everything, she said.

Faraz didn't believe what she said. He stayed silent, she said again.

"you wanted me, now I want this relationship with you but before taking any decision, remember that I'm not the one whom you loved"

Faraz moaned to listen it "I didn't love the one whom you were, I loved you Umeed, I still love you the way you're... Why people think that we only love smiling face, what about the sad one? You taught me to live, you gave me hope Umeed, how can I stop loving you, I didn't tell you but I fall for you in each moment, whenever I saw you" he said.

Umeed smiled sadly and said in this same feeble voice "but now I've no hope Faraz" she disconnected the call.

Agha Haroon came to them, however, Faraz came out from the past through his voice.

"will my daughter give me sometime?" He said to Umeed.

She stood up from her place and greeted her.

"Assalam o Alaikum uncle"

"call me Agha Jan.," He said softly.

She smiled, agha Haroon looked here and there.

This was only small and simple ceremony. They only invited their close relatives and friends.

"agha Faraz! Would you give some time for your wife to your father?" He asked Faraz gently.

Faraz boggled with the voice of his father, however, he nodded.

"your father has beautiful study, will you show me Umeed?"

Umeed nodded and both went outside. The elite class didn't mind this type of things and especially when she was his daughter in law now.

Both went to study of her daddy," your father has a great taste of books" he said softly.

No one ever talked to her in such a soft voice, this tone was new to her completely.

She was still looking her hands and flowery design of Hanna on her both hands.

"do you like Hanna?" He observed her concentration on her hands.

"no. I never liked Hanna" she said honestly.

"then you shouldn't put it," he said.

She stayed silent, some moments of silence passed silently.

He looked that naive girl, grasped and went to her.

He jointed his heads "forgive me Umeed for the act of my son"

Umeed immediately departed his both hands "don't do this please.."

Agha Haroon smiled sadly "I never ask forgiveness to anyone but I know the importance of respect and grace of a girl but because of my son, you were suspected in the eyes of your father"

"it was not his fault at all, there's no strength in the relationship of mine and daddy.." The unwanted hiss came out from her lips, he put his hand on her head.

"I got know that you're not real daughter of Bahroz... We can't change the past but try to better our future, I don't know about Bahroz but I tried to fill the space of your father in your life. Will you give me the place of your father in your life?" He entreated her.

She quavered to listen to him, moreover hugged him. No one knows but the fireflies of her eyes shinned in her tears again.

************

After completion of the ceremony of her nikah, she came to her room, where servants put gifts of guests.

She looked all the gifts with indifference, further, she slumped herself on the bed.

Her hairs are scattered around her shoulders, she was looking the ceiling with empty eyes. The voice of Agha Haroon was echoing in her mind.

"God always gives us some hope after snatching one, he took daddy from you and gave you the love of agha Jan instead of... Off course he gave you best in the trade of worst" her inner voice said to her moreover urged her to bore new hope.

"my every hope will take place in my heart when Romana will loose what I've lost," she said sternly.

She called Faraz which he received on the first bell.

"are you okay Umeed?" He asked worriedly in his first sentence.

"what did harm me Faraz?" She asked bitterly.

He got silent, then stuttered "I thought. Because you called in midnight.."

She stayed silent for few seconds, Faraz stopped his breath during those seconds, his every inch of body wanna listen to her.

"I want to ask you something," she said.

"hmm.."

"if anybody did bad to you, how will you take revenge from him?" She asked.

Faraz understood the other meaning of her sentence. He grasped and said calmly "I'll apply the law of retaliation, an eye for an eye, Umeed! I'll play the exact game which he played with me.."

She listened carefully, her mind was working on his every word in a fast way.

"thank you Faraz.." She disconnected the call.

She again fell on bed, "you won Honey because I wasn't present on the other side of chase board, it's very easy to win by yourself... But now I'm in the game and I'll teach you how to play with the respect of others?"
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow.. M still.confused. umeed wants to.take revenge from Faraz or romana or with everyone.

    Plz clear it Saba.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks dear! she wants to take revenge from Romana because it was her plan

      Delete
  2. Nice so umeed start her game,,wow super

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow i just love this part as faraz n umeed r married

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Saba

    Have you discontinued I am Hope and Yaaram ?

    Pls inform

    ReplyDelete