Swasan a path hate to love ep39

Swasan a path hate to love ep39


Recap:" Swara burned her hand and Sanskar cared about her. Laksh offered her to join them"
Laksh sees her blushing and feels embarrassed:" Oh sorry Bhabhi! I was just teasing you, it's your personal matter... Ok! Lets play rapid fire, one by one, first turn is your"
Swara looks Sanskar and says to Laksh:"  is your Bhai will play this game?"
Three of them, see to each others and Shanaya says:" He played this game many time with us, well! He's just different with us as compared to other, now you're part of us, so you'll know about him everything slowly slowly"
Swara nods and says:" Let's start"
Laksh comes to her and says:" First I'll ask..."
Swara smiles and thumbs him up:" Done.."
Laksh puts his finger on his lips:" Hmmm.. Let me think.. "
Laksh:" I've completed..." He looked her:" Now start, ready...?"
Swara:" Yup.."
Laksh:" Your pet name"
Swara::" Shona"
Laksh:" Your first pet's name"
Swara:" I didn't have pet but always wanted to keep horse as my pet"
Laksh:" Oh cool!"
Shanaya and Sanskar are lookin them, both are enjoying soft drinks now and she can clearly feel heat of his gaze on her.
Laksh:" How was you in your childhood?"
Swara:" Naughty... Not so much, but I made fun with my group so much. That's a reason, in my college the group was same of our five friends"
Sanskar reminds that Payal informed her about the group and he feels the happiness in her eyes to talk about her friends.
Laksh:" Have you ever caught, during making fun?"
Swara:" Never because we didn't do anything which cross the law of school"
Laksh:" What was the first impression of Bhai on you"
Swara looked him and smiled:" An arrogant spoil man who wanted to purchase everything through his money"
Sanskar smiled with proud like he wanna show her "look! That's a way I'm!"
Laksh:" Oh! Now what's his impression on you?"
Swara:" A bit different, he's not like that which he wanted to show everyone..."
Laksh:" What does he show?"
Swara:" That he's cold and emotionless"
Sanskar boggles to listen her and takes a sip of soft drink without taking off his eyes from her, he's really enjoying their conversation and he's happy that she's saying truth.
Laksh:" And who is he?"
Swara smiles:" He's bit sensible but still mysterious..."
Laksh turned to Sanskar:" Look Bhai! This isn't fair, you are still uncovered by your wife?..."
Shanaya:" First finish with Swara, then we'll catch him"
Laksh:" I'm over now... Shanaya, your turn"
Shanaya keeps her drink aside and took Laksh's place.
Shanaya:" I'm not rapid type person, I just want to talk with you freely, you know we three almost know everything about each others... So I want to include in us also, personally if you feel indifference from us then you'll feel that we're such a bad person, specially me and Sanskar, he's such a kid" she pointed out to Laksh, Sanskar smiles to listen it while Laksh makes face.
Shanaya:" But if you love with us, as we three love each others, then you'll  not offense with anything because we freely talk to each others, even Laksh doesn't have anyone whom he shares everything and Sanskar and I are already soulmate... Honestly said, when he decided to marry you, Laksh didn't know the reason, but that time he seriously said that he'll not make you a part of us but we both wanted this, so this is first step, except of his rules and regulations, he'll never offence with you, but when we'll together, you're free that time... Once in a month, we arranged this type of gathering, either on his hotel or house or any other place, on every first of month, we go to visit my school's students and make plan for further and any other calculation about it... There's many things, you'll know many things to staying among us, we three are belong to different field but still we're in chain but I want to extend this chain with you,  but not with Ragini because she's too much innocent to digest the fact which would reveal here..."
She looks Swara and  gasps:" He'll not allow you to drink but if you want, then I can make drink for you"
Sanskar eyes Shanaya, Shanaya looks Sanskar and laughs:" I was just kidding, this is so bad thing, you should never try"
Swara sighs:" Is there anything else?"
Shanaya:" Many things, but I'll not tell you because you'll know everything about us by the passage of time"
Swara gasps:" Have you done Shanaya?"
Shanaya:" Almost, do you want to say something in this regard?"
Swara:" Yea!"
Shanaya:" Hmm.. We're listening"
Swara:" Actually... I'm not so expressive at all... In my life, I did never expect this type of change in my life, I lead a simple life and as I expected for the same type of life, so it'll take time to digest these type of things and about Ragini... I also don't agree that she'll participate in this type of things of your hinging over and regarding this I can understand that why Sanskar doesn't want to be join you... Because he wanted to protect me"
Three of them smile brightly to listen her.
Shanaya turns to Sanskar:"now your turn buddy"
Sanskar:" Actually I don't have any question to her"
Laksh:" You don't want to know anything about her"
Sanskar:" As a game, I can ask but for knowing her or anyone... I'm Scorpio and I only believe on my intuition"
Swara:" Do you believe in horoscope?"
Sanskar:" Not completely, but my zodiac is perfectly made for me" he smiled proudly, his signature smile which can mesmerized anyone.
Swara gasps and looks that unbelievable man.
She comes in front of him:" So... If you don't want to be subject, become object"
Sanskar laughs to listen her:" You're becoming courageous day by day..." He turns to Shanaya:" You're giving her good training... But it's not beyond my rules, so I like it"
Swara releases her breath to listen it because inside her heart she was frighten little bit about his reaction.
Laksh calls Shanaya:" Give me a bottle sweetie! I wanna see this fall blooded drama"
Shanaya laughs while Sanskar eyes to him:" Laksh!"
Laksh raises his hands naughtily:" I was just kidding Bhai"
Swara:" Now I'm in charge... Right Shanaya?"
Shanaya:" Right..."
Sanskar looks his watch:" Just for fifteen minutes only.."
Swara:" Enough for me...ready?"
Sanskar gives his signature smile:" I always ready..."
Swara:" Why truth is much important to you?"
Sanskar:" Because I'm Scorpio"
Swara:" What type of logic is this?"
Sanskar:" I answer as you question because sometimes something in our instinct so it's in my instinct, I can't help"
Swara:" Hmm.. Why did you
[10/02 7:45 pm] Saba: gifted me nose pin?"
Sanskar:" Hmm.. Actually I saw s woman in my childhood and she was my only crush. She wore nose pin that's the reason, I love this thing on the face of women"
Swara feels jealous:" How many women, you gifted this thing?"
Sanskar:" No one except you"
Swara gasps:" Who was that woman?"
Sanskar:" I was in fifth standard, she was my school teacher and I was really inspired by her, she is my first and last crush?"
Swara:" Which thing was making her special in your eyes?"
Sanskar:" Her pureness, she was elegant and polite, she wore complete dress with scarf, she was talking so politely, her way was kind and I never see her to get close to anyone but she was... I don't define that woman in one word, in my point of view, she was perfect woman in this world, she was example of the role model how woman should be!"
Swara gets his words on her heart:" Do you find any other woman like her?"
Sanskar:" Not same, but I saw reflection of her in one girl..."
Swara:"in whom?"
Sanskar looked his watch:" Time is over now..." He observes her disappointed face and says again:" But I'll answer your question..."
Swara eagerly says:" In whom?"
Sanskar:" In you"
Swara thinks that she listened something wrong:" What?"
Sanskar:" I'm not used to say one word again.."
Laksh:" Bhabhi! He said in you"
Swara:" Sure?"
Laksh nods, Swara looks her unbelievably.
Sanskar:" Now it's my turn to charge... Answer my questions in only yes or no"
Swara:" You said, you didn't want this?"
Sanskar:" Now I want..."
Swara:" Ok! I'm ready"
Sanskar:" My first impression was bad on you?"
Swara:" Yes"
Sanskar:" Do you love your family?"
Swara feels awkward to listen his common question but just answers:" Yes"
Sanskar:" You've guilt of anything in your life?"
Swara:" No..."
Sanskar:" Do you forget things easily?"
Swara:" Yes!"
Sanskar:" Do you still feel jealous with shanaya?"
Swara:" No.."
Sanskar:" Do you like Shanaya's school?",
Swara:" Yes!"
Sanskar:" Do you find her satisfactory?"
Swara:" Yes"
Sanskar:" Do you agree your sister alliance with lucky?"
Swara:" Yes!"
Sanskar:" Does Shanaya told you about my past?"
Swara:" Yes..."
Sanskar smiles victoriously, Swara suddenly realizes that what she answer him..
Laksh stops his hand from drinking to see her, Shanaya looks her with shock.
Sanskar turns to Shanaya:" I'll see you after opening function..."
He again turns to Swara:" And I told you, never lie me but as it was her plan(pointing out to Shanaya) so your punishment will be little..." Suddenly he reminds something, he releases his breath and says:" Hm... Ok! I forgive you to lying me, but never do it again.." He slowly pats her face and turns to Shanaya:" I'll catch you after going Delhi sweetheart! Just wait and watch" he says and leaves.
Previous Post
Next Post

post written by:

16 comments:

  1. Amazing, I knew it!!! That in some or the other way he will he will get to know about this truth from her mouth only.
    I want to know how will he punish her that sweet punishment and I think this time she will enjoy.
    But, in today's episode I didn't liked that part where shanaya is giving a big speech related to their relation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saba loved it its awesome episode Saba waiting for more swasan moments as a valentines special plz Saba if possible and upload the episodes as early as possible plz make it atleast one episode per day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome...I am whistling...superb...swara and sankar superb...today. Swara ruled d episode... Atlast our cute devil nailed it....by trapping swara....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello saba. Nice episode and I have guessed something like this when laksh said that they will discuss about each other in the previous episode and I guess you won't show theor intimacy so soon because he gets to know the changed behaviour of his wife and waiting to know his punishment towards shanaya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's just superb I'm so much excited to know d next part well dis is d first tym I'm commenting ...plzzz update d next part soon can't wait to know d punishment .....
    Shruthi...

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh no........poor shanaya.....sanskar is sooo clever....loved it saba....#angel

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was superb saba

    ReplyDelete
  8. u know wat i m in luv wid swasan of ur ff n i m kinda jealous of imp of shanaya in ur stry ....u know luv makes way for jealosness

    ReplyDelete
  9. Its fabulous.I enjoyed through out the episode.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome dear try to post daily one episode plz its a request.I am edicted to ur ff..........sravani

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi saba... i iyk d last part mostly how he catchd her.. awesome....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey saba di it was awesome.....liked the way swara gives the answers....plzzz update next part soon..........zoya

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey saba
    its amazing ya. I really enjoyed this rapid fire game nd lyk swara's cute and bold answers, and sanskar's give and take policy questions (potu vangurathu) he is very smart and clever. I can't control my self lol, when swara says yes about his past. And so sad for poor shanaya now am eagerly waiting for next episode to know about the punishment to her. Plz plz plz... upload the next one soon ya.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Saba plz upload the next part soon

    ReplyDelete
  15. saba apa pls upload nxt part.i'm eagerly waiting for nxt part.

    ReplyDelete